[1.8] [SOLVED] Mod initializes twice, can't tell why

TheRedMezek

I'm making a mod which adds a single block to the game, based on the anvil. For some reason two of them are showing up in the creative inventory with the exact same name and icon. When I place them, they both have the right hitbox, but one of the blocks has the correct model and texture and the other is that purple-black cube. After experimenting for a bit I put a print line in my init() method and discovered that it printed twice. My conclusion is that my mod is initializing twice... for some reason... But I need it to only initialize once.

This code is WIP, I haven't done very much yet.

Main class

public class ExampleMod
{
    public static final String MODID = "eternalanvils";
    public static final String VERSION = "1.0";

public static Block eternalanvil;

@EventHandler
    public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event){
    }

@EventHandler
    public void init(FMLInitializationEvent event)
    {

eternalanvil = new BlockEternalAnvil();
        System.out.println("PRINTING LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!");

if(event.getSide() == Side.CLIENT)
        {

Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(Item.getItemFromBlock(eternalanvil), 0, new ModelResourceLocation("eternalanvils:" + ((BlockEternalAnvil) eternalanvil).getName(), "inventory"));

}

}

@Mod.EventHandler
    public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event){

}
}

Block class

public class BlockEternalAnvil extends BlockFalling {

private String name = "eternal_anvil";

public static final PropertyDirection FACING = PropertyDirection.create("facing", EnumFacing.Plane.HORIZONTAL);

protected BlockEternalAnvil(){
        super(Material.anvil);
        this.setDefaultState(this.blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(FACING, EnumFacing.NORTH));
        this.setLightOpacity(0);
        this.setUnlocalizedName("eternalanvils_" + name);
        this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabDecorations);
        GameRegistry.registerBlock(this, name);
    }

public String getName(){
        return name;
    }

public boolean isFullCube()
    {
        return false;
    }

public boolean isOpaqueCube()
    {
        return false;
    }

public IBlockState onBlockPlaced(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, EnumFacing facing, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ, int meta, EntityLivingBase placer)
    {
        EnumFacing enumfacing1 = placer.getHorizontalFacing().rotateY();
        return super.onBlockPlaced(worldIn, pos, facing, hitX, hitY, hitZ, meta, placer).withProperty(FACING, enumfacing1);
    }

public boolean onBlockActivated(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ)
    {
        if (!worldIn.isRemote)
        {
            playerIn.displayGui(new BlockEternalAnvil.EternalAnvil(worldIn, pos));
        }

return true;
    }

public void setBlockBoundsBasedOnState(IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos)
    {
        EnumFacing enumfacing = (EnumFacing)worldIn.getBlockState(pos).getValue(FACING);

if (enumfacing.getAxis() == EnumFacing.Axis.X)
        {
            this.setBlockBounds(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.125F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.875F);
        }
        else
        {
            this.setBlockBounds(0.125F, 0.0F, 0.0F, 0.875F, 1.0F, 1.0F);
        }
    }

protected void onStartFalling(EntityFallingBlock fallingEntity)
    {
        fallingEntity.setHurtEntities(true);
    }

public void onEndFalling(World worldIn, BlockPos pos)
    {
        worldIn.playAuxSFX(1022, pos, 0);
    }

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    public boolean shouldSideBeRendered(IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos, EnumFacing side)
    {
        return true;
    }

/**
     * Convert the given metadata into a BlockState for this Block
     */
    public IBlockState getStateFromMeta(int meta)
    {
        return this.getDefaultState().withProperty(FACING, EnumFacing.getHorizontal(meta & 3));
    }

/**
     * Possibly modify the given BlockState before rendering it on an Entity (Minecarts, Endermen, ...)
     */
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    public IBlockState getStateForEntityRender(IBlockState state)
    {
        return this.getDefaultState().withProperty(FACING, EnumFacing.SOUTH);
    }

/**
     * Convert the BlockState into the correct metadata value
     */
    public int getMetaFromState(IBlockState state)
    {
        byte b0 = 0;
        int i = b0 | ((EnumFacing)state.getValue(FACING)).getHorizontalIndex();
        return i;
    }

protected BlockState createBlockState()
    {
        return new BlockState(this, new IProperty[] {FACING});
    }

public static class EternalAnvil implements IInteractionObject
    {
        private final World world;
        private final BlockPos position;

public EternalAnvil(World worldIn, BlockPos pos)
        {
            this.world = worldIn;
            this.position = pos;
        }

/**
         * Gets the name of this command sender (usually username, but possibly "Rcon")
         */
        public String getName()
        {
            return "eternal_anvil";
        }

/**
         * Returns true if this thing is named
         */
        public boolean hasCustomName()
        {
            return false;
        }

public IChatComponent getDisplayName()
        {
            return new ChatComponentTranslation(Blocks.anvil.getUnlocalizedName() + ".name", new Object[0]);
        }

public Container createContainer(InventoryPlayer playerInventory, EntityPlayer playerIn)
        {
            return new ContainerRepair(playerInventory, this.world, this.position, playerIn);
        }

public String getGuiID()
        {
            return "minecraft:anvil";
        }
    }

}

You should really handle the FML loading events with a "proxy" system. I'm not certain that checking the side the way you do would really control it. Also, where do you even register your item?

Anyway, of course the init() method is going to print twice because it is called on both client and server side. You should see in the console that one print statement comes from the server, and one from the client. That is why you tried to put code to check for client (after your print statement) because otherwise all that code would run twice too.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

You should really handle the FML loading events with a "proxy" system. I'm not certain that checking the side the way you do would really control it. Also, where do you even register your item?

Anyway, of course the init() method is going to print twice because it is called on both client and server side. You should see in the console that one print statement comes from the server, and one from the client. That is why you tried to put code to check for client (after your print statement) because otherwise all that code would run twice too.

Please forgive my ignorance, my understanding of how Forge works is almost nil.

I put the print inside if(event.getSide() == Side.CLIENT){} and tried it with both Side.CLIENT and Side.SERVER, and it did print twice in both cases. The only other way I know how to check the side is world.isRemote(), and I don't think I have a world to check that with in init().

I've read a little about proxies before but I don't quite understand them. It seemed like they were for organization when you're initializing lots of blocks, items, renderers, etc., but since my mod only works with one block I didn't think it was necessary.

I didn't register an item anywhere because last time I made a mod which added blocks I didn't have to. I just registered the blocks and they came with item forms. I also made the item json, which is being used correctly, so again I haven't seen a need to register an item.

My guess is that whoever reads this will be fuming at my terrible ignorance and incompetence. I really want to learn to do this better, so if you're choosing between scolding me and giving up on me please choose to scold me instead. I promise I am not set on any of my ways if there's a better way out there.

Please forgive my ignorance, my understanding of how Forge works is almost nil.

In that case, each mystery concept should prompt you to do a Google search of this forum to do some serious reading (the forum's own search function tends to bury you in haystacks of crash reports that are not helpful, so use a smarter external search engine).

Read about proxies. Research side-only versus isRemote as they pertain to the dev environment versus client-server. Find out why custom resource location is better than the mesher.

I put the print inside if(event.getSide() == Side.CLIENT){} and tried it with both Side.CLIENT and Side.SERVER, and it did print twice in both cases.

Try running in the debugger (with a breakpoint at your print) so you can see which thread is executing each call, and so you can analyze the call stack.

I've read a little about proxies before but I don't quite understand them.

The proxy acts on behalf of your main mod class. "Common" proxy can be trivial because your main mod class can do common things for itself.

However, there are some classes won't even be loaded on a dedicated server in a true client-server installation. Just importing such a class is toxic on JVM running a server with no client. Hence the client proxy that can be loaded only in the presence of a Minecraft client. It quarantines client side-only code such as rendering and all associated graphics resources.

From mc 1.8 forward, proxies are essential for mods that add items (and/or blocks, since almost every block implies an item). At the very least, your client proxy will set a custom resource location for each item (don't do the mesher thing -- "why" is something else to look up).

I didn't register an item anywhere because last time I made a mod which added blocks I didn't have to. I just registered the blocks and they came with item forms.

In mc 1.8, I think you still get a trivial ItemBlock automatically. Beginning in (I think) mc 1.9, you must explicitly declare your own. In 1.10 I gave my mods code to replace the automatic ItemBlock for blocks that don't get non-trivial ones.

BTW, You should, if possible, use the latest (stable) version. Skip mc 1.8 & 1.9; go directly to 1.10.2. First, there's an expectation here that old versions have answers available in old threads we should find for ourselves. Second, working on a recent version lets you filter Google results to get recent threads, reducing the haystack.

Good luck!

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.

I don't see why your code would run twice.

Please describe exactly how your workspace is set up.

I just ran the Forge setup according to instructions, so I'm not sure what kind of info you're asking for. Do you want the structure of the contents of my src folder?

Can we see the exact console output in a pastebin? While I agree with diesieben that the code should run once, I suspect it might be because you use System.out.println instead of a logger that the message gets logged twice.

Sure. This is the launcher's game output from just starting the game, not loading a world:

[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 11.14.4.1563 for Minecraft 1.8 loading
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:13:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[11:13:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[11:13:01] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[11:13:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[11:13:01] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[11:13:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[11:13:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[11:13:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[11:13:02] [main/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.main.Main:main:55]: Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 307]
[11:13:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: 630tiger
[11:13:04] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[11:13:04] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraftforge.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:246]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong 

Time: 9/5/16 11:13 AM
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.8
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 48344680 bytes (46 MB) / 194412544 bytes (185 MB) up to 3207856128 bytes (3059 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: 
Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 368.69' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2'
[11:13:04] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[11:13:04] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v11.14.4.1563 Initialized
[11:13:04] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 204 ore recipies
[11:13:05] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[11:13:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[11:13:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\ScreechingMarmot\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[11:13:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 8 mods to load
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, braziermod, eternalanvils, sprintnerf, wildanimals, chiselsandbits] at CLIENT
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, braziermod, eternalanvils, sprintnerf, wildanimals, chiselsandbits] at SERVER
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Brazier Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Eternal Anvils, FMLFileResourcePack:Sprint Nerf, FMLFileResourcePack:Wild Animals, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisels & Bits
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 384 ObjectHolder annotations
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[11:13:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[11:13:06] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[11:13:06] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[11:13:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[11:13:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[11:13:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[11:13:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[11:13:07] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:13:07] [Thread-9/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:13:07] [Thread-9/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:13:07] [Thread-9/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[11:13:07] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.example.examplemod.ExampleMod:init:34]: PRINTING LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.example.examplemod.ExampleMod:init:34]: PRINTING LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 8 mods
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Brazier Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Eternal Anvils, FMLFileResourcePack:Sprint Nerf, FMLFileResourcePack:Wild Animals, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisels & Bits
[11:13:08] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[11:13:09] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[11:13:09] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:13:09] [Thread-11/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:13:09] [Thread-11/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:13:09] [Thread-11/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[11:13:09] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[11:13:09] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[11:13:10] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[11:13:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location sprintnerf:eternal_anvil#facing=north not found
[11:13:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location sprintnerf:eternal_anvil#facing=east not found
[11:13:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location sprintnerf:eternal_anvil#facing=west not found
[11:13:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location sprintnerf:eternal_anvil#inventory not found
[11:13:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location sprintnerf:eternal_anvil#facing=south not found
[11:13:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[11:13:40] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[11:13:40] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

Thank you guys for helping me out.

@jeffryfisher, too much to quote but thank you for your response. I will read up on proxies. I'd rather not keep my mods up to date with Minecraft because... reasons that should be dealt with in a long paragraph. Basically, it sounds obnoxious to update all my mods every time, and every time a new update came out I'd have to make new mods to change/fix the new things I didn't like in addition to updating my old stuff. As it is once I make a mod for 1.8 I can just leave it there and never worry about it again, unless it needs fixing. I hadn't considered the trouble with asking for help on here though.

That console output is bizarre. One thing (might not matter): Your main class does not even have the @Mod annotation, so I can't imagine how it even gets loaded. Add the annotation to main (and make sure that no other class has one).

If you still have a problem after that, then go to the file system to get the log file. It has more info than the console. If it doesn't reveal the problem to you, then post it for others to see.

I understand the difficulty keeping up with mc updates, especially after you've made several mods. I myself abandoned 1.8.9 when I discovered that opening a 1.8 world in it would scramble all of my custom blocks. Because of the time lost, I skipped 1.9 completely so I could get a new mod in. However, having completed that mod, I'm now upgrading to the latest and will create a whole new server world when I am done.

Now that I know that no modded world can survive a Minecraft version change without glitching, I'll probably upgrade on alternate major releases (when my friends and I are ready for a new world).

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.

That console output is bizarre. One thing (might not matter): Your main class does not even have the @Mod annotation, so I can't imagine how it even gets loaded. Add the annotation to main (and make sure that no other class has one).

If you still have a problem after that, then go to the file system to get the log file. It has more info than the console. If it doesn't reveal the problem to you, then post it for others to see.

My apologies; the main class does have @Mod, I just incorrectly assumed it wasn't important because it came before the class declaration.

@Mod(modid = ExampleMod.MODID, version = ExampleMod.VERSION)
public class ExampleMod
{
    public static final String MODID = "eternalanvils";
    public static final String VERSION = "1.0";

public static Block eternalanvil;

@EventHandler
    public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event){
    }

@EventHandler
    public void init(FMLInitializationEvent event)
    {

eternalanvil = new BlockEternalAnvil();
        if(event.getSide() == Side.CLIENT)
        {

System.out.println("PRINTING LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!");

Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(Item.getItemFromBlock(eternalanvil), 0, new ModelResourceLocation("eternalanvils:" + ((BlockEternalAnvil) eternalanvil).getName(), "inventory"));

}

}

@Mod.EventHandler
    public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event){

}
}

I looked through fml-client-latest.log and... well, it looked like another one of my mods was printing the print line, which didn't make any sense. I figured out what the problem was: my current mod and that other one both used the default package "com.example.examplemod" name for their class structure.

*CRINGE* AAAAAGH

It had never occurred to me that that might be a problem but in retrospect that's probably a super basic thing and I know I've read about it before. I'll have to update my other mod now as well. But I fixed the problem with this mod! Thank you guys for bearing with me in my noobishness.

And this is why you always change that...

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Thanks! I just tried again to launch the game with Rollercoaster mod but it still doesn't work. Here is the debug.log (I just copied the whole file because I don't know which information you need). Thanks again for any help! [06févr.2023 08:58:01.540] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, X315, --version, 1.19.3-forge-44.1.0, --gameDir, /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft, --assetsDir, /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 2, --uuid, 715a4c10ad43446485f18047e8ea3690, --accessToken, ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄, --clientId, RTY2QTBFMjgwMjFDNEU5OThFMEQwOUU0NjA5MTU3RTY=, --xuid, 2535472956709211, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 44.1.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.3, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20221207.122022] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.542] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.3 by Microsoft; OS Mac OS X arch aarch64 version 12.5 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.554] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch services [fmlclientdev,forgeclient,minecraft,forgegametestserverdev,fmlserveruserdev,fmlclient,fmldatauserdev,forgeserverdev,forgeserveruserdev,forgeclientdev,forgeclientuserdev,forgeserver,forgedatadev,fmlserver,fmlclientuserdev,fmlserverdev,forgedatauserdev,testharness,forgegametestserveruserdev] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.562] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found naming services : [srgtomcp] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.569] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch plugins: [mixin,eventbus,slf4jfixer,object_holder_definalize,runtime_enum_extender,capability_token_subclass,accesstransformer,runtimedistcleaner] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.576] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Discovering transformation services [06févr.2023 08:58:01.592] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found additional transformation services from discovery services:  [06févr.2023 08:58:01.597] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found transformer services : [mixin,fml] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.597] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading [06févr.2023 08:58:01.598] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loading service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.598] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loaded service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.598] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loading service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LauncherVersion/CORE]: Found FMLLauncher version 1.0 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML 1.0 loading [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found ModLauncher version : 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found AccessTransformer version : 8.0.4+66+master.c09db6d7 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found EventBus version : 6.0.3+6.0.3+master.039e4ea9 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.599] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found Runtime Dist Cleaner [06févr.2023 08:58:01.600] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found CoreMod version : 5.0.1+15+master.dc5a2922 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.600] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package implementation version 6.0.0+6.0.0+master.42474703 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.600] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package specification 5 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.601] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loaded service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.601] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Configuring option handling for services [06févr.2023 08:58:01.604] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services initializing [06févr.2023 08:58:01.604] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.610] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinService [ModLauncher] was successfully booted in cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader@2aceadd4 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.617] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2392!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [06févr.2023 08:58:01.619] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Initialising Mixin Platform Manager [06févr.2023 08:58:01.619] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Adding mixin platform agents for container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.619] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge for ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.619] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge rejected container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.620] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentDefault for ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.620] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentDefault accepted container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Setting up basic FML game directories [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing GAMEDIR directory : /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft [06févr.2023 08:58:01.621] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing MODSDIR directory : /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods [06févr.2023 08:58:01.622] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods [06févr.2023 08:58:01.622] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing CONFIGDIR directory : /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config [06févr.2023 08:58:01.622] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config [06févr.2023 08:58:01.622] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/fml.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.622] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading configuration [06févr.2023 08:58:01.642] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing default config directory directory : /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/defaultconfigs [06févr.2023 08:58:01.642] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Preparing ModFile [06févr.2023 08:58:01.643] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Preparing launch handler [06févr.2023 08:58:01.644] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: Using forgeclient as launch service [06févr.2023 08:58:01.650] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader/CORE]: Received command line version data  : VersionInfo[forgeVersion=44.1.0, mcVersion=1.19.3, mcpVersion=20221207.122022, forgeGroup=net.minecraftforge] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.651] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.651] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Current naming domain is 'srg' [06févr.2023 08:58:01.651] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Identified name mapping providers {} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.651] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services begin scanning [06févr.2023 08:58:01.652] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Beginning scan trigger - transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.652] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: End scan trigger - transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:01.652] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Beginning scan trigger - transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.652] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Initiating mod scan [06févr.2023 08:58:01.656] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModListHandler/CORE]: Found mod coordinates from lists: [] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.658] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer/CORE]: Found Mod Locators : (mods folder:null),(maven libs:null),(exploded directory:null),(minecraft:null),(userdev classpath:null) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.658] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer/CORE]: Found Dependency Locators : (JarInJar:null) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.663] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.682] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar with {cfm} mods - versions {7.0.0-pre35} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.794] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar with {minecraft} mods - versions {1.19.3} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.798] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.3-44.1.0/fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.798] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.3-44.1.0/fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [06févr.2023 08:58:01.799] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.799] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [06févr.2023 08:58:01.800] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.800] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [06févr.2023 08:58:01.801] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/mclanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.801] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.3-44.1.0/mclanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [06févr.2023 08:58:01.822] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.19.3-44.1.0/forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.823] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar with {forge} mods - versions {44.1.0} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.829] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.829] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.829] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.829] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from mclanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.830] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.830] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.830] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF/jarjar/metadata.json from lowcodelanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [06févr.2023 08:58:01.842] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: No dependencies to load found. Skipping! [06févr.2023 08:58:01.844] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar with {minecraft} mods - versions {1.19.3} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.845] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.19.3-20221207.122022/client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=minecraft, acceptedVersions=1]] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.846] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.19.3-44.1.0/forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.846] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar with {forge} mods - versions {44.1.0} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.846] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.19.3-44.1.0/forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=javafml, acceptedVersions=[24,]]] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod field_to_method with Javascript path coremods/field_to_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod field_to_instanceof with Javascript path coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod add_bouncer_method with Javascript path coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/field_to_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:01.864] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:01.865] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar with {cfm} mods - versions {7.0.0-pre35} [06févr.2023 08:58:01.865] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=javafml, acceptedVersions=[39,)]] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.865] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: End scan trigger - transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:01.871] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found 3 language providers [06févr.2023 08:58:01.872] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider minecraft, version 1.0 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.872] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider lowcodefml, version 44 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.872] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider javafml, version 44 [06févr.2023 08:58:01.874] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ModSorter/]: Configured system mods: [minecraft, forge] [06févr.2023 08:58:01.874] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ModSorter/]: Found system mod: minecraft [06févr.2023 08:58:01.874] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ModSorter/]: Found system mod: forge [06févr.2023 08:58:01.875] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 2 mod requirements (2 mandatory, 0 optional) [06févr.2023 08:58:01.875] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 0 mod requirements missing (0 mandatory, 0 optional) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.057] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading transformers [06févr.2023 08:58:02.057] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformers for transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:02.058] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformers for transformation service mixin [06févr.2023 08:58:02.058] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformers for transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:02.058] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading coremod transformers [06févr.2023 08:58:02.058] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/field_to_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:02.154] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [06févr.2023 08:58:02.154] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [06févr.2023 08:58:02.190] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [06févr.2023 08:58:02.190] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [06févr.2023 08:58:02.207] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [06févr.2023 08:58:02.210] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@1d61a348 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/biome/Biome;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@8cc8cdb to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/Structure;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@1e236278 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/effect/MobEffectInstance;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@44fff386 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/LiquidBlock;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@1fc713c9 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/item/BucketItem;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@7301eebe to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/StairBlock;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@76b47204 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/FlowerPotBlock;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@4d6ccc97 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/item/ItemStack;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@6a12c7a8 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/network/play/client/CClientSettingsPacket;} {} {V} [06févr.2023 08:58:02.211] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformers for transformation service fml [06févr.2023 08:58:02.386] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing prepare() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.386] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing launch tasks for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.386] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Adding mixin platform agents for container SecureJarResource(minecraft) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge for SecureJarResource(minecraft) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge rejected container SecureJarResource(minecraft) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentDefault for SecureJarResource(minecraft) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentDefault accepted container SecureJarResource(minecraft) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing prepare() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(minecraft)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Adding mixin platform agents for container SecureJarResource(forge) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.392] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge for SecureJarResource(forge) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge rejected container SecureJarResource(forge) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentDefault for SecureJarResource(forge) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentDefault accepted container SecureJarResource(forge) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing prepare() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(forge)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Adding mixin platform agents for container SecureJarResource(cfm) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge for SecureJarResource(cfm) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge rejected container SecureJarResource(cfm) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentDefault for SecureJarResource(cfm) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentDefault accepted container SecureJarResource(cfm) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing prepare() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(cfm)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.393] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering mixin config: cfm.mixins.json [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Compatibility level JAVA_8 specified by cfm.mixins.json is lower than the default level supported by the current mixin service (JAVA_16). [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: inject() running with 4 agents [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing inject() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing inject() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(minecraft)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing inject() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(forge)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.402] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Processing inject() for PlatformAgent[MixinPlatformAgentDefault:SecureJarResource(cfm)] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.403] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, 1.19.3-forge-44.1.0, --gameDir, /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft, --assetsDir, /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/assets, --uuid, 715a4c10ad43446485f18047e8ea3690, --username, X315, --assetIndex, 2, --accessToken, ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄, --clientId, RTY2QTBFMjgwMjFDNEU5OThFMEQwOUU0NjA5MTU3RTY=, --xuid, 2535472956709211, --userType, msa, --versionType, release] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.416] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Error cleaning class output directory: .mixin.out [06févr.2023 08:58:02.417] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Preparing mixins for MixinEnvironment[DEFAULT] [06févr.2023 08:58:02.417] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Selecting config cfm.mixins.json [06févr.2023 08:58:02.418] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Preparing cfm.mixins.json (1) [06févr.2023 08:58:02.448] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @Inject with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.CallbackInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.449] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @ModifyArg with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.ModifyArgInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.450] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @ModifyArgs with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.ModifyArgsInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.451] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @Redirect with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.RedirectInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.451] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @ModifyVariable with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.ModifyVariableInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.452] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Registering new injector for @ModifyConstant with org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.ModifyConstantInjectionInfo [06févr.2023 08:58:02.460] [main/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.logging.InternalLoggerFactory/]: Using SLF4J as the default logging framework [06févr.2023 08:58:02.461] [main/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector/]: -Dio.netty.leakDetection.level: simple [06févr.2023 08:58:02.461] [main/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector/]: -Dio.netty.leakDetection.targetRecords: 4 [06févr.2023 08:58:02.540] [main/DEBUG] [oshi.util.FileUtil/]: No oshi.properties file found from ClassLoader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c [06févr.2023 08:58:02.901] [main/DEBUG] [oshi.util.FileUtil/]: No oshi.architecture.properties file found from ClassLoader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c [06févr.2023 08:58:03.380] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing client.BlockMixin from cfm.mixins.json into net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block [06févr.2023 08:58:03.382] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [mixin/]: cfm.mixins.json:client.BlockMixin: Class version 61 required is higher than the class version supported by the current version of Mixin (JAVA_8 supports class version 52) [06févr.2023 08:58:03.541] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/level/block/LiquidBlock [06févr.2023 08:58:03.557] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/level/block/StairBlock [06févr.2023 08:58:03.587] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/level/block/FlowerPotBlock [06févr.2023 08:58:03.928] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/item/ItemStack [06févr.2023 08:58:04.317] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/item/BucketItem [06févr.2023 08:58:04.561] [pool-3-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraft.util.datafix.DataFixers/]: Building unoptimized datafixer [06févr.2023 08:58:04.762] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/effect/MobEffectInstance [06févr.2023 08:58:04.966] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/Structure [06févr.2023 08:58:05.039] [pool-3-thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModBaseTransformer/COREMOD]: Transforming net/minecraft/world/level/biome/Biome [06févr.2023 08:58:05.258] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.VanillaPackResourcesBuilder/]: Assets URL 'union:/Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.19.3-20221207.122022/client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar%23153!/assets/.mcassetsroot' uses unexpected schema [06févr.2023 08:58:05.258] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.VanillaPackResourcesBuilder/]: Assets URL 'union:/Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.19.3-20221207.122022/client-1.19.3-20221207.122022-srg.jar%23153!/data/.mcassetsroot' uses unexpected schema [06févr.2023 08:58:05.266] [Render thread/INFO] [com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService/]: Environment: authHost='https://authserver.mojang.com', accountsHost='https://api.mojang.com', sessionHost='https://sessionserver.mojang.com', servicesHost='https://api.minecraftservices.com', name='PROD' [06févr.2023 08:58:05.604] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft/]: Setting user: X315 [06févr.2023 08:58:05.654] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft/]: Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.053] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 6029 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.063] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModWorkManager/LOADING]: Using 8 threads for parallel mod-loading [06févr.2023 08:58:06.066] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLJavaModLanguageProvider/LOADING]: Loading FMLModContainer from classloader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c - got cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader@3e7dfd44 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.066] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Creating FMLModContainer instance for net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod [06févr.2023 08:58:06.070] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLJavaModLanguageProvider/LOADING]: Loading FMLModContainer from classloader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c - got cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader@3e7dfd44 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.070] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Creating FMLModContainer instance for com.mrcrayfish.furniture.FurnitureMod [06févr.2023 08:58:06.085] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.forge.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Forge Version package package net.minecraftforge.versions.forge, Forge, version 44.1 from cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.forge.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge version 44.1.0 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.forge.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge spec 44.1 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.forge.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge group net.minecraftforge [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.mcp.MCPVersion/CORE]: MCP Version package package net.minecraftforge.versions.mcp, Minecraft, version 1.19.3 from cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@7a4d582c [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.mcp.MCPVersion/CORE]: Found MC version information 1.19.3 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.versions.mcp.MCPVersion/CORE]: Found MCP version information 20221207.122022 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.086] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod/FORGEMOD]: Forge mod loading, version 44.1.0, for MC 1.19.3 with MCP 20221207.122022 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.087] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge/FORGE]: MinecraftForge v44.1.0 Initialized [06févr.2023 08:58:06.129] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: -Dio.netty.noUnsafe: false [06févr.2023 08:58:06.129] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: Java version: 17 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.129] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: sun.misc.Unsafe.theUnsafe: available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.129] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: sun.misc.Unsafe.copyMemory: available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.129] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: sun.misc.Unsafe.storeFence: available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.130] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: java.nio.Buffer.address: available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.130] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: direct buffer constructor: unavailable java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Reflective setAccessible(true) disabled     at io.netty.util.internal.ReflectionUtil.trySetAccessible(ReflectionUtil.java:31) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0$5.run(PlatformDependent0.java:288) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:318) ~[?:?]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0.<clinit>(PlatformDependent0.java:282) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent.isAndroid(PlatformDependent.java:333) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent.<clinit>(PlatformDependent.java:88) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.ConstantPool.<init>(ConstantPool.java:34) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.AttributeKey$1.<init>(AttributeKey.java:27) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.AttributeKey.<clinit>(AttributeKey.java:27) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkConstants.<clinit>(NetworkConstants.java:34) ~[forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod.<init>(ForgeMod.java:415) ~[forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:68) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar%23155!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$10(ModContainer.java:121) ~[fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar%23154!/:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1804) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1796) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] [06févr.2023 08:58:06.130] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: java.nio.Bits.unaligned: available, true [06févr.2023 08:58:06.131] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.allocateUninitializedArray(int): unavailable java.lang.IllegalAccessException: class io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0$7 (in module io.netty.common) cannot access class jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export jdk.internal.misc to module io.netty.common     at jdk.internal.reflect.Reflection.newIllegalAccessException(Reflection.java:392) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkAccess(AccessibleObject.java:674) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:560) ~[?:?]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0$7.run(PlatformDependent0.java:410) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:318) ~[?:?]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0.<clinit>(PlatformDependent0.java:401) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent.isAndroid(PlatformDependent.java:333) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent.<clinit>(PlatformDependent.java:88) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.ConstantPool.<init>(ConstantPool.java:34) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.AttributeKey$1.<init>(AttributeKey.java:27) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at io.netty.util.AttributeKey.<clinit>(AttributeKey.java:27) ~[netty-common-4.1.82.Final.jar%23116!/:4.1.82.Final]     at net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkConstants.<clinit>(NetworkConstants.java:34) ~[forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod.<init>(ForgeMod.java:415) ~[forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:68) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar%23155!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$10(ModContainer.java:121) ~[fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar%23154!/:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1804) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1796) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] [06févr.2023 08:58:06.131] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0/]: java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.<init>(long, int): unavailable [06févr.2023 08:58:06.131] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: sun.misc.Unsafe: available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: maxDirectMemory: 2147483648 bytes (maybe) [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: -Dio.netty.tmpdir: /var/folders/n5/mtx0lllj4r30t_1q69tysb0c0000gq/T (java.io.tmpdir) [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: -Dio.netty.bitMode: 64 (sun.arch.data.model) [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: Platform: MacOS [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: -Dio.netty.maxDirectMemory: -1 bytes [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: -Dio.netty.uninitializedArrayAllocationThreshold: -1 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.132] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.CleanerJava9/]: java.nio.ByteBuffer.cleaner(): available [06févr.2023 08:58:06.133] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent/]: -Dio.netty.noPreferDirect: false [06févr.2023 08:58:06.147] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod/FORGEMOD]: Loading Network data for FML net version: FML3 [06févr.2023 08:58:06.159] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file cfm-client.toml for cfm tracking [06févr.2023 08:58:06.159] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file cfm-common.toml for cfm tracking [06févr.2023 08:58:06.169] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-client.toml for forge tracking [06févr.2023 08:58:06.169] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-server.toml for forge tracking [06févr.2023 08:58:06.169] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-common.toml for forge tracking [06févr.2023 08:58:06.185] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for forge [06févr.2023 08:58:06.189] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeSpawnEggItem$CommonHandler to MOD [06févr.2023 08:58:06.190] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeSpawnEggItem$ColorRegisterHandler to MOD [06févr.2023 08:58:06.190] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.client.model.data.ModelDataManager to FORGE [06févr.2023 08:58:06.191] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient$ClientEvents to MOD [06févr.2023 08:58:06.193] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for cfm [06févr.2023 08:58:06.193] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing com.mrcrayfish.furniture.common.mail.PostOffice to FORGE [06févr.2023 08:58:06.195] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing com.mrcrayfish.furniture.client.ClientEvents to FORGE [06févr.2023 08:58:06.198] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing net.minecraftforge.client.ClientForgeMod to MOD [06févr.2023 08:58:06.227] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.CapabilityManager/CAPABILITIES]: Attempting to automatically register: Lnet/minecraftforge/energy/IEnergyStorage; [06févr.2023 08:58:06.228] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.CapabilityManager/CAPABILITIES]: Attempting to automatically register: Lnet/minecraftforge/fluids/capability/IFluidHandler; [06févr.2023 08:58:06.228] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.CapabilityManager/CAPABILITIES]: Attempting to automatically register: Lnet/minecraftforge/fluids/capability/IFluidHandlerItem; [06févr.2023 08:58:06.228] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.CapabilityManager/CAPABILITIES]: Attempting to automatically register: Lnet/minecraftforge/items/IItemHandler; [06févr.2023 08:58:06.685] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader/CORE]: Generating PackInfo named mod:forge for mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.19.3-44.1.0/forge-1.19.3-44.1.0-universal.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:06.685] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader/CORE]: Generating PackInfo named mod:cfm for mod file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/cfm-7.0.0-pre35-1.19.3.jar [06févr.2023 08:58:07.030] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.packs.resources.ReloadableResourceManager/]: Reloading ResourceManager: mod_resources, vanilla [06févr.2023 08:58:07.036] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Loading configs type CLIENT [06févr.2023 08:58:07.036] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-client.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.037] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-client.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.037] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-client.toml for changes [06févr.2023 08:58:07.038] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-client.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.038] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-client.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.038] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-client.toml for changes [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfig/FORGEMOD]: Loaded forge config file forge-client.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Loading configs type COMMON [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-common.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-common.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/cfm-common.toml for changes [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-common.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.039] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-common.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.040] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file /Users/sergineponsard/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/forge-common.toml for changes [06févr.2023 08:58:07.040] [modloading-worker-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfig/FORGEMOD]: Loaded forge config file forge-common.toml [06févr.2023 08:58:07.081] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [forge] Starting version check at https://files.minecraftforge.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json [06févr.2023 08:58:07.233] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.DeferredWorkQueue/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous work for work queue COMMON_SETUP: 1 jobs [06févr.2023 08:58:07.237] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.DeferredWorkQueue/LOADING]: Synchronous work queue completed in 3.556 ms [06févr.2023 08:58:07.275] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.DeferredWorkQueue/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous work for work queue SIDED_SETUP: 1 jobs [06févr.2023 08:58:07.304] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.DeferredWorkQueue/LOADING]: Synchronous work queue completed in 28.57 ms [06févr.2023 08:58:07.589] [Forge Version Check/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [forge] Received version check data: {   "homepage": "https://files.minecraftforge.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/",   "promos": {     "1.1-latest": "1.3.4.29",     "1.2.3-latest": "1.4.1.64",     "1.2.4-latest": "2.0.0.68",     "1.2.5-latest": "3.4.9.171",     "1.3.2-latest": "4.3.5.318",     "1.4.0-latest": "5.0.0.326",     "1.4.1-latest": "6.0.0.329",     "1.4.2-latest": "6.0.1.355",     "1.4.3-latest": "6.2.1.358",     "1.4.4-latest": "6.3.0.378",     "1.4.5-latest": "6.4.2.448",     "1.4.6-latest": "6.5.0.489",     "1.4.7-latest": "6.6.2.534",     "1.5-latest": "7.7.0.598",     "1.5.1-latest": "7.7.2.682",     "1.5.2-latest": "7.8.1.738",     "1.5.2-recommended": "7.8.1.738",     "1.6.1-latest": "8.9.0.775",     "1.6.2-latest": "9.10.1.871",     "1.6.2-recommended": "9.10.1.871",     "1.6.3-latest": "9.11.0.878",     "1.6.4-latest": "9.11.1.1345",     "1.6.4-recommended": "9.11.1.1345",     "1.7.2-latest": "10.12.2.1161",     "1.7.2-recommended": "10.12.2.1161",     "1.7.10_pre4-latest": "10.12.2.1149",     "1.7.10-latest": "10.13.4.1614",     "1.7.10-recommended": "10.13.4.1614",     "1.8-latest": "11.14.4.1577",     "1.8-recommended": "11.14.4.1563",     "1.8.8-latest": "11.15.0.1655",     "1.8.9-latest": "11.15.1.2318",     "1.8.9-recommended": "11.15.1.2318",     "1.9-latest": "12.16.1.1938",     "1.9-recommended": "12.16.1.1887",     "1.9.4-latest": "12.17.0.2317",     "1.9.4-recommended": "12.17.0.2317",     "1.10-latest": "12.18.0.2000",     "1.10.2-latest": "12.18.3.2511",     "1.10.2-recommended": "12.18.3.2511",     "1.11-latest": "13.19.1.2199",     "1.11-recommended": "13.19.1.2189",     "1.11.2-latest": "13.20.1.2588",     "1.11.2-recommended": "13.20.1.2588",     "1.12-latest": "14.21.1.2443",     "1.12-recommended": "14.21.1.2387",     "1.12.1-latest": "14.22.1.2485",     "1.12.1-recommended": "14.22.1.2478",     "1.12.2-latest": "14.23.5.2860",     "1.12.2-recommended": "14.23.5.2859",     "1.13.2-latest": "25.0.223",     "1.14.2-latest": "26.0.63",     "1.14.3-latest": "27.0.60",     "1.14.4-latest": "28.2.26",     "1.14.4-recommended": "28.2.26",     "1.15-latest": "29.0.4",     "1.15.1-latest": "30.0.51",     "1.15.2-latest": "31.2.57",     "1.15.2-recommended": "31.2.57",     "1.16.1-latest": "32.0.108",     "1.16.2-latest": "33.0.61",     "1.16.3-latest": "34.1.42",     "1.16.3-recommended": "34.1.0",     "1.16.4-latest": "35.1.37",     "1.16.4-recommended": "35.1.4",     "1.16.5-latest": "36.2.39",     "1.16.5-recommended": "36.2.34",     "1.17.1-latest": "37.1.1",     "1.17.1-recommended": "37.1.1",     "1.18-latest": "38.0.17",     "1.18.1-latest": "39.1.2",     "1.18.1-recommended": "39.1.0",     "1.18.2-recommended": "40.2.0",     "1.18.2-latest": "40.2.1",     "1.19-latest": "41.1.0",     "1.19-recommended": "41.1.0",     "1.19.1-latest": "42.0.9",     "1.19.2-recommended": "43.2.0",     "1.19.2-latest": "43.2.4",     "1.19.3-latest": "44.1.9",     "1.19.3-recommended": "44.1.0"   } } [06févr.2023 08:58:07.589] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Current: 44.1.0 Target: null [06févr.2023 08:58:07.589] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [cfm] Starting version check at https://mrcrayfish.com/modupdatejson?id=cfm [06févr.2023 08:58:08.034] [Forge Version Check/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [cfm] Received version check data: {     "homepage": "https://mrcrayfish.com/mods?id=cfm",     "promos": {         "1.11.2-latest": "4.1",         "1.12.2-latest": "6.3.2",         "1.14.3-latest": "7.0.0-pre2",         "1.14.4-latest": "7.0.0-pre15",         "1.15.1-latest": "7.0.0-pre16",         "1.16.1-latest": "7.0.0-pre18",         "1.16.3-latest": "7.0.0-pre22",         "1.17.1-latest": "7.0.0-pre25",         "1.18-latest": "7.0.0-pre26",         "1.18.1-latest": "7.0.0-pre28",         "1.18.2-latest": "7.0.0-pre35",         "1.19-latest": "7.0.0-pre34",         "1.19.2-latest": "7.0.0-pre35",         "1.19.3-latest": "7.0.0-pre35",         "1.7.10-latest": "3.4",         "1.8.9-latest": "4.0.1",         "1.16.5-latest": "7.0.0-pre22"     } } [06févr.2023 08:58:08.034] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [cfm] Found status: BETA Current: 7.0.0-pre35 Target: 7.0.0-pre35 [06févr.2023 08:58:09.537] [Render thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 6596 [06févr.2023 08:58:09.548] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.sounds.SoundEngine/]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:item.goat_horn.play [06févr.2023 08:58:09.548] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.sounds.SoundEngine/]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:entity.goat.screaming.horn_break [06févr.2023 08:58:09.611] [Render thread/INFO] [com.mojang.blaze3d.audio.Library/]: OpenAL initialized on device CoreAudio Default [06févr.2023 08:58:09.612] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.sounds.SoundEngine/SOUNDS]: Sound engine started [06févr.2023 08:58:09.638] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 1024x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.647] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 256x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/signs.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.647] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shield_patterns.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.648] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 512x512x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/banner_patterns.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.648] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 256x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/chest.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.649] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/shulker_boxes.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.649] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 512x256x4 minecraft:textures/atlas/beds.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.739] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.ShaderInstance/]: Shader rendertype_entity_translucent_emissive could not find sampler named Sampler2 in the specified shader program. [06févr.2023 08:58:09.802] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/particles.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.803] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 256x256x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/paintings.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:09.803] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlas/]: Created: 128x128x0 minecraft:textures/atlas/mob_effects.png-atlas [06févr.2023 08:58:17.042] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file cfm-common.toml changed, sending notifies [06févr.2023 08:58:17.043] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file forge-client.toml changed, sending notifies [06févr.2023 08:58:17.043] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfig/FORGEMOD]: Forge config just got changed on the file system! [06févr.2023 08:58:17.043] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file cfm-client.toml changed, sending notifies [06févr.2023 08:58:17.043] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file forge-common.toml changed, sending notifies [06févr.2023 08:58:17.043] [Thread-0/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfig/FORGEMOD]: Forge config just got changed on the file system!  
    • I've tried making my own test datapack in 1.18.2 with a custom river biome. The river generates just fine, but I'm running into the same problem as you are with the custom disk feature. I went so far as to remove all of the other disk features from my biome to be sure and it doesn't seem to matter what order I place the block replacing the clay (in my case, magenta concrete) my custom disk doesn't generate. I'm not sure what the problem is. Starting to wonder if there's another file we need.
    • So I downloaded a bunch of mods and added all the dependencies but my game still crashes when I start it any ideas.  This is the log I get when I try to start: [05Feb2023 22:42:20.223] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, Fushion_HeXd, --version, 1.19.3-forge-44.1.0-wrapper, --gameDir, C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\essential_mod\forge\1.19.3\1.19.3 Forge Essential, --assetsDir, C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets, --assetIndex, 2, --uuid, 051f5eac5f2947508addcb3947861137, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, YWNkOWQ5MzAtNTE5OC00OTQ0LTk5YWMtMDZjYzk1NjE5MzM3, --xuid, 2533274815293905, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 44.1.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.3, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20221207.122022] [05Feb2023 22:42:20.227] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.3 by Microsoft; OS Windows 10 arch amd64 version 10.0 [05Feb2023 22:42:21.115] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/fisho/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2392!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [05Feb2023 22:42:21.711] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.19.3-44.1.0\fmlcore-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [05Feb2023 22:42:21.714] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.19.3-44.1.0\javafmllanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [05Feb2023 22:42:21.717] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.19.3-44.1.0\lowcodelanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [05Feb2023 22:42:21.720] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\fisho\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.19.3-44.1.0\mclanguage-1.19.3-44.1.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [05Feb2023 22:42:21.801] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 1 dependencies adding them to mods collection  
    • latest.log [02:26:19] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, Galaxy_Noxus, --version, forge-40.2.0, --gameDir, C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack, --assetsDir, C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 1.18, --uuid, e4cccfaf9a82408bb74624082deafc38, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, ODE0OWJhMDAtMzZmYi00NDgyLThhNDYtNTFmYzEzYTA5ZWVi, --xuid, 2535454855134938, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1360, --height, 768, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 40.2.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.18.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220404.173914] [02:26:19] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a starting: java version 17.0.1 by Microsoft [02:26:19] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/Main_User/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2314!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [02:26:19] [main/WARN]: Configuration file C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\config\fml.toml is not correct. Correcting [02:26:20] [main/WARN]: Incorrect key [defaultConfigPath] was corrected from null to defaultconfigs [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AdLods-1.18.2-6.0.3.0-build.1270.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AdvancementPlaques-1.18.2-1.4.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AI-Improvements-1.18.2-0.5.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Apotheosis-1.18.2-5.7.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file appleskin-forge-mc1.18.2-2.4.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file architectury-4.10.88-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file arsmagicalegacy-1.18.2-1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AutoRegLib-1.7-53.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file balm-3.2.2+0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file better-loading-screen-1.4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterbiomeblend-1.18.2-1.3.5-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterF3-3.0.0-Forge-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterPingDisplay-1.18.2-1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterstats-2.2+1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bettervillage-forge-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BiomeParticleWeather-v4.0.21-1.18.2-1.18.2-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file blue_skies-1.18.2-1.3.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Bookshelf-Forge-1.18.2-13.2.52.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BotanyPots-Forge-1.18.2-8.1.25.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BotanyTrees-Forge-1.18.2-4.0.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file canary-mc1.18.2-0.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file carryon-1.18.2-1.17.0.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file catalogue-1.6.2-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file celestial_1.18_forge-1.3.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file chipped-forge-1.18.2-2.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cloth-config-6.4.90-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Clumps-forge-1.18.2-8.0.0+17.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file collective-1.18.2-6.43.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Connectible Chains-forge-1.18.2-2.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Controlling-forge-1.18.2-9.0+22.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file corpse-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CosmeticArmorReworked-1.18.2-v2a.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CraftPresence-1.18.2-Release-1.9.6-universal.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create-1.18.2-0.5.0.i.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create-stuff-additions1.18.2_v2.0.2a.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create_crystal_clear-0.1.3e-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create_enchantment_industry-1.18.2-for-create-0.5.0.i-1.1.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create_misc_and_things_1.18.2_2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file createaddition-1.18.2-20230203a.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file createdeco-1.2.12-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CTM-1.18.2-1.1.5+5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file curios-forge-1.18.2-5.0.7.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Cyclic-1.18.2-1.7.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DiagonalFences-v3.1.0-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file eatinganimation-1.18.2-2.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file elevatorid-1.18.2-1.8.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.18.2-10.0.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file endrem_forge-5.2.0-R-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file engineersdecor-1.18.2-1.1.28.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Entity_Collision_FPS_Fix-forge-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file entityculling-forge-mc1.18-1.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file extendedflywheels-1.2.5-1.18.2-0.5.e.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file extendedgears-1.18.2-0.5.0g-1.1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ExtraDisks-1.18.2-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FastLeafDecay-28.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Fastload-Reforged-2.6.9+1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone_forge-2.0.0+1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ferritecore-4.2.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file findme-3.0.6-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FluxNetworks-1.18.2-7.0.8.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file flying_fox-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file flywheel-forge-1.18.2-0.6.8.a.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ForgeEndertech-1.18.2-9.0.5.1-build.1150.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forgivingvoid-forge-1.18.1-6.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FpsReducer2-forge-1.18.2-2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ftb-library-forge-1802.3.9-build.167.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ftb-ultimine-forge-1802.3.3-build.70.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geckolib-forge-1.18-3.0.57.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file guardvillagers-1.18.2.1.4.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Iceberg-1.18.2-forge-1.0.49.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file immersive_armors-1.5.4+1.18.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.3.1-157.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file InsaneLib-1.5.3-mc1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ironchest-1.18.2-13.2.11.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ironfurnaces-1.18.2-3.3.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ItShallNotTick-1.0.22-build.34.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Jade-1.18.2-forge-5.2.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jei-1.18.2-9.7.1.255.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file konkrete_forge_1.6.0_MC_1.18-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file krypton-0.1.10-SNAPSHOT.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lazydfu-1.0-1.18+.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file libraryferret-forge-1.18.2-3.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lootr-1.18.2-0.2.23.60.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LotTweaks-mc1.18.2-version-2.2.2c.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Mantle-1.18.2-1.9.43.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Mekanism-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MekanismAdditions-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MekanismGenerators-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MekanismTools-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file modernworldcreation_forge_1.0.0_MC_1.18-1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.18-2.21.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file notenoughcrashes-4.2.0+1.18.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pamhc2crops-1.18.2-1.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pamhc2foodcore-1.18.2-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pamhc2foodextended-1.18.2-1.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pamhc2trees-1.18.2-1.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Patchouli-1.18.2-71.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Ping-1.18-1.8.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pipez-1.18.2-1.1.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Placebo-1.18.2-6.6.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file pluto-mc1.18.2-0.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file polymorph-forge-1.18.2-0.46.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ProgressiveBosses-3.6.5-mc1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ProjectE-1.18.2-PE1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PuzzlesLib-v3.3.5-1.18.2-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Quark-3.2-358.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file radium-0.7.10.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file radon-0.8.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file refinedstorage-1.10.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file repurposed_structures_forge-5.1.14+1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file rubidium-0.5.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file rubidium_extras-1.18.2_v1.3.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file saturn-mc1.18.2-0.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file selene-1.18.2-1.17.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Serene Seasons-1.18.2-7.0.0.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file shutupexperimentalsettings-1.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file smoothboot(reloaded)-mc1.18.2-0.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file spark-1.9.11-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file starterkit-1.18.2-5.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file StorageDrawers-1.18.2-10.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file structure_gel-1.18.2-2.4.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supermartijn642corelib-1.1.1a-forge-mc1.18.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supplementaries-1.18.2-1.5.15.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TConstruct-1.18.2-3.6.2.92.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file tempad-forge-1.18.2-1.4.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file torchmaster-18.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file trashcans-1.0.16-forge-mc1.18.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file trashslot-forge-1.18.1-11.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file twilightforest-1.18.2-4.1.1494-universal.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file u_team_core-1.18.2-4.0.1.230.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file useful_backpacks-1.18.2-1.12.2.94.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file villagespawnpoint-1.18.2-4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file waystones-forge-1.18.2-10.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Xaeros_Minimap_22.17.1_Forge_1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file XaerosWorldMap_1.28.8_Forge_1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsApi-1.18.2-Forge-2.2.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.18.2-Forge-1.3.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterDungeons-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterMineshafts-1.18.2-Forge-2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.18.2-Forge-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.18.2-Forge-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBridges-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsExtras-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\New Modpack\mods} [02:26:22] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.18.2-40.2.0\fmlcore-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [02:26:22] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.18.2-40.2.0\javafmllanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [02:26:22] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.18.2-40.2.0\lowcodelanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [02:26:22] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\Main_User\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.18.2-40.2.0\mclanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lowcodelanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.18.2-40.2.0.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:22] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forge-1.18.2-40.2.0-universal.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42d236fb [02:26:23] [main/INFO]: Found 3 dependencies adding them to mods collection [02:26:23] [main/INFO]: Found mod file velocity-native-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@4e628b52 [02:26:23] [main/INFO]: Found mod file tcdcommons-2.1+1.18.2.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@4e628b52 [02:26:23] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Registrate-MC1.18.2-1.1.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@4e628b52
    • Hello There! We are back playing Sky Battle and today we do what we should ALWAYS do in these games and that is STICK TOGETHER! For some reason we don't do that but this is such a chaotic game that I know you guys are gonna enjoy!  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.