IProperties for texture changes 1.10

Zane49er

Is it normal for me to feel horrible when I need help for stupid reasons like this?

Anyway, I am very confused about the properties. I've looked at 3 useless tutorials, stared at the documentation, etc... I am going to bed, so no sense of urgency, but I am trying to achieve basic retexturing over the same model. it needs to be recolored when clicked with essence. I also eventually need the essence(an item) to have a bunch of colors. I'm sure I've got the .Jsons right, but here are the important pieces of the block class:

public class BlockRift extends Block implements ITileEntityProvider {

public static final PropertyInteger Color = PropertyInteger.create("color", 0, 8 );

public BlockRift(Material mat) {

super(mat);

this.setUnlocalizedName("Rift");

this.setRegistryName("Rift");

this.setLightLevel(1);

this.setDefaultState(this.blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(Color, 8));

}

@Override

protected BlockStateContainer createBlockState() {

return new BlockStateContainer(this, new IProperty[]{Color});

}

@Override

public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World arg0, int arg1) {

//setDefaultState(this.getDefaultState().withProperty(Color, 0));

return new TileEntityRift();

}

@Override

public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumHand hand, ItemStack item, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {

if (!world.isRemote) {

TileEntity TileEntity = world.getTileEntity(pos);

if (TileEntity instanceof TileEntityRift) {

TileEntityRift rift = (TileEntityRift) TileEntity;

if (item != null) {

if (item.getItem() == ModItems.Essence) {

if (rift.addEssence(item)) {

item.stackSize--;

}

}

}

}

}

return true;

}

public IBlockState getStateFromMeta(int meta) {

return this.getDefaultState().withProperty(Color, Integer.valueOf(meta));

}

public int getMetaFromState(IBlockState state) {

return state.getValue(Color).intValue();

}

}

//TILE ENTITY

public class TileEntityRift extends TileEntity{

Random rand = new Random();

private int color = rand.nextInt(9);//ids in order of appearance in book - range from 1-9.

private int power = 1;//random, between 1-10, determines extraction speed and external effects.

private boolean contained = false;

private boolean artificial = false;

public boolean addEssence(ItemStack item){

if (power < 10){

power++;

return true;

}

return false;

}

@Override

public NBTTagCompound writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound compound) {

super.writeToNBT(compound);

compound.setInteger("Power", this.power);

compound.setInteger("Color", this.color);

compound.setBoolean("Contained", this.contained);

compound.setBoolean("Artificial", this.artificial);

return compound;

}

@Override

public void readFromNBT(NBTTagCompound compound) {

super.readFromNBT(compound);

this.power = compound.getInteger("Power");

this.color = compound.getInteger("Color");

this.contained = compound.getBoolean("Contained");

this.artificial = compound.getBoolean("Artificial");

}

}

Lord Volkihar has requested that I send the following message to everyone who is gifted, intellectually or artistically:

We hope that some people could help us share an epic tale of lord Volkihar's achievements and magnificent life. we plan to do this through modern media such as books, games, and mods.

For lost details, we are looking for around 5 gallons of Cortexiphan, and some N.Z.T.(around 50 pills) also, if you happen to know how to create a gel with the same density as human flesh, but low viscosity and adhesion, recipes would be appreciated.

Is it normal for me to feel horrible when I need help for stupid reasons like this?

Anyway, I am very confused about the properties. I've looked at 3 useless tutorials, stared at the documentation, etc... I am going to bed, so no sense of urgency, but I am trying to achieve basic retexturing over the same model. it needs to be recolored when clicked with essence. I also eventually need the essence(an item) to have a bunch of colors. I'm sure I've got the .Jsons right, but here are the important pieces of the block class:

public class BlockRift extends Block implements ITileEntityProvider {

public static final PropertyInteger Color = PropertyInteger.create("color", 0, 8 );

public BlockRift(Material mat) {

super(mat);

this.setLightLevel(1);

}

@Override

protected BlockStateContainer createBlockState() {

return new BlockStateContainer(this, new IProperty[]{Color});

}

@Override

public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World arg0, int arg1) {

//setDefaultState(this.getDefaultState().withProperty(Color, 0));

return new TileEntityRift();

}

@Override

public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumHand hand, ItemStack item, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {

if (!world.isRemote) {

TileEntity TileEntity = world.getTileEntity(pos);

if (TileEntity instanceof TileEntityRift) {

TileEntityRift rift = (TileEntityRift) TileEntity;

if (item != null) {

if (item.getItem() == ModItems.Essence) {

if (rift.addEssence(item)) {

item.stackSize--;

}

}

}

}

}

return true;

}

}

Sounds like you might just want to use metadata...unless there is just a thing you want specifically from the property.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

sorry: the problem Is that the game crashes on startup. I was using properties because that is what I saw others using. I'll try metadata. After looking into it a little, I can't find a simple way in 1.10 to make metadata change the texture. Again, I'm going to see this again in 9 hours.

Lord Volkihar has requested that I send the following message to everyone who is gifted, intellectually or artistically:

We hope that some people could help us share an epic tale of lord Volkihar's achievements and magnificent life. we plan to do this through modern media such as books, games, and mods.

For lost details, we are looking for around 5 gallons of Cortexiphan, and some N.Z.T.(around 50 pills) also, if you happen to know how to create a gel with the same density as human flesh, but low viscosity and adhesion, recipes would be appreciated.

I can't find a simple way in 1.10 to make metadata change the texture.

Blockstate json files:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/master/src/main/resources/assets/harderores/blockstates/hardiron.json

That block has an IProperty integer for its variants, but enum values work as well:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/master/src/main/resources/assets/harderores/blockstates/millstone.json#L27

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thanks, but my Json was correct. I need to set the properties in the actual class.

Look at BlockWool, it has a color enum already.  You'd want something just like it, only with fewer colors (or you can re-use it).

Alternatively, I did my enums like this:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/master/src/main/java/com/draco18s/hardlib/blockproperties/Props.java#L17-L68

I created an interface to get/find metadata values, name, etc. My approach was simpler as it only required a single interface that I could apply to every enum rather than having an arbitrary approach involving a META_LOOKUP array.

(Although it looks like my getByOrdinal(int) method is broken in that repo, and I currently don't have access to my dev; long story short, there's already a way to get an enum by ordinal and that method is just a wrapper, but is supplied by the interface:

EnumWhatever.values[n]

).

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

I just realized I have left out a big part of the question: I have to sync the color property with the color in the block's Tile Entity, which is working fine. I have managed to make it not crash, but I have no idea how to actually use Tile Entities instead of metadata, or even how to work with metadata. Because of this, All of the rifts still appear with the original texture. I've updated the block class spoiler to new version, and added the Tile Entity. The Ideal thing would actually be to use NBT, which I believe is similar or related to metadata.

getMetaFromState/getStateFromMeta only handles the metadata encoded information (16 unique states)

getActualState handles all the other states: TileEntity, World, etc.

I really just want to give up... This is just impossible. I cant find any good examples, things are crashing again, I still don't understand what I'm doing... I wish I could just look at wool, or the blockstate related classes, etc. but I can't, since my computer apparently doesn't have enough memory, when I upgraded 3 months ago. I just don't get it. I'll come back in a few days. If I can get an example, cool. The mod gets this feature. If not, whatever. It's not even worth it. I can just let people find the color by trial and error.

• 6 months later...

I highly doubt anyone will see this, but the mod got to a point where I cannot stop it from crashing. I occasionally revisit it, but I cannot find a way to fix it. I would still like help, and any depressing half-tantrums are apologised for.

I was going to post a log, but I've just noticed that the entire project somehow disappeared while I was trying to make a backup. If I can find it, I will come back. Otherwise, I think I should probably just restart.

Edit: It didn't take long before I found the 1.7.10 version of my mod. I will lose a lot of work, but at least it's somewhere to start that isn't with nothing.

Edit II: That really didn't improve the situation. I would love this mod to work out, but I don't have the time to work on it anymore. I might finish it someday, but for now, I think I'm done with Minecraft in general.

Edited by Zane49er

• 2 weeks later...

I've restarted development, now with much less knowledge of forge (forgetful). I found more tutorials, referenced my own work, and have a mod which adds one item. this item displays as a purple-and-black cube even though the model file is there. I will post basically the whole mod in spoilers now.

references:

Spoiler

package zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main;

public class References {

public static final String MODID = "vmc";

public static final String VERSION = "0.1";

public static final String NAME = "VolkiharEchoes";

public static final String SERVER_PROXY_CLASS = "zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.CommonProxy";

public static final String CLIENT_PROXY_CLASS = "zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.ClientProxy";

}

main (volkiharEchoes):

Spoiler

package zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main;

import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModItems;
import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.CommonProxy;
import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.util.Util;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.Instance;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.SidedProxy;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;

@Mod(modid = References.MODID, name = References.NAME, version = References.VERSION)
//version convention: "content version . patch . trial"

public class VolkiharEchoes {

//@Mod.Instance(References.MODID)
 @Instance
 public static VolkiharEchoes instance;

@SidedProxy(serverSide = References.SERVER_PROXY_CLASS, clientSide = References.CLIENT_PROXY_CLASS)
 public static CommonProxy proxy;

@EventHandler
 void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event){
  ModItems.init();
  ModItems.register();
  proxy.registerRenders();
 }

@EventHandler
 void Init(FMLInitializationEvent event){
  //proxy.init();
 }

@EventHandler
 void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event){

}

}

ModItems

Spoiler

package zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init;

import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelResourceLocation;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation;
import net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.Side;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;
import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.features.RiftTome;
import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main.References;

public class ModItems {

public static Item riftTome;

public static void init() {
  riftTome = new RiftTome("Rift_Tome", "Rift_Tome");
 }

public static void register() {
  GameRegistry.register(riftTome);
 }

public static void registerRenders() {
  registerRender(riftTome);
 }

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
 public static void registerRender(Item item) {
  //Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(References.MODID + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName()/*.substring(5)*/,"inventory"));
  ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(new ResourceLocation(References.MODID, item.getUnlocalizedName()), "inventory"));
 }

}

RiftTome:

Spoiler

package zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.features;

public class RiftTome extends Item{

public RiftTome(String unlocalizedName, String registryName){
  this.setUnlocalizedName(unlocalizedName);
  this.setRegistryName(new ResourceLocation(References.MODID, registryName));
 }
}

I am sorry to have to do such a thing, but I really don't even remember most of the development - I cannot remember what changes I made from the tutorial to version 1, let alone 1 to 2.

Edited by Zane49er
spacing and missing stuff

Although I probably should update to 1.11, I am currently in 1.10.2.

Spoiler

2017-04-08 18:43:46,462 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Extra: []

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/Zane49er/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.10, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.10.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.0.2009 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[18:43:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[18:43:46] [main/ERROR]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[18:43:48] [main/ERROR]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[18:43:48] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[18:43:48] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[18:43:50] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[18:43:50] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[18:43:50] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[18:43:50] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

2017-04-08 18:43:51,138 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

2017-04-08 18:43:51,180 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

[18:43:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Player809

[18:43:57] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[18:43:57] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4

[18:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraftforge.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:219]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Oops.

Time: 4/8/17 6:43 PM

Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2

Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0

Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 841294288 bytes (802 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML:

Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.57' Renderer: 'GeForce GPU/PCIe/SSE2'

[18:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v12.18.0.2009 Initialized

[18:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 233 ore recipes

[18:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer

[18:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Zane49er\Desktop\MagicalRifts\run\mods for mods

[18:44:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load

[18:44:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, vmc] at CLIENT

[18:44:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, vmc] at SERVER

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Volkihar's echoes

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 423 ObjectHolder annotations

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0

[18:44:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks

[18:44:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete

[18:44:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [Forge] Found status: OUTDATED Target: 12.18.3.2185

[18:44:09] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[18:44:10] [Thread-8/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[18:44:10] [Thread-8/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[18:44:10] [Thread-8/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[18:44:10] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[18:44:15] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384

[18:44:15] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas

[18:44:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory for item "vmc:RiftTome", normal location exception:

net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model vmc:item/item.RiftTome with loader VanillaLoader.INSTANCE, skipping

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadItemModels(ModelLoader.java:317) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadVariantItemModels(ModelBakery.java:170) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setupModelRegistry(ModelLoader.java:147) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.onResourceManagerReload(ModelManager.java:28) [ModelManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:499) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:351) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26) [start/:?]

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: vmc:models/item/item.RiftTome.json

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getResource(FallbackResourceManager.java:68) ~[FallbackResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:65) ~[SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadModel(ModelBakery.java:311) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.access$1100(ModelLoader.java:118) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:868) ~[ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]

... 20 more

[18:44:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory for item "vmc:RiftTome", blockstate location exception:

net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadItemModels(ModelLoader.java:325) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadVariantItemModels(ModelBakery.java:170) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setupModelRegistry(ModelLoader.java:147) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.onResourceManagerReload(ModelManager.java:28) [ModelManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:499) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]

Caused by: net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition$MissingVariantException

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.getVariant(ModelBlockDefinition.java:78) ~[ModelBlockDefinition.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1183) ~[ModelLoader$VariantLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]

... 20 more

[18:44:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks

[18:44:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete

[18:44:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 4 mods

[18:44:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Volkihar's echoes

[18:44:20] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[18:44:20] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[18:44:20] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[18:44:20] [Thread-10/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[18:44:20] [Thread-10/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[18:44:20] [Thread-10/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[18:44:21] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[18:44:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384

[18:44:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas

[18:44:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory for item "vmc:RiftTome", normal location exception:

net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model vmc:item/item.RiftTome with loader VanillaLoader.INSTANCE, skipping

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadItemModels(ModelLoader.java:317) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:755) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:338) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:520) [Minecraft.class:?]

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: vmc:models/item/item.RiftTome.json

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getResource(FallbackResourceManager.java:68) ~[FallbackResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:65) ~[SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadModel(ModelBakery.java:311) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.access$1100(ModelLoader.java:118) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:868) ~[ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.class:?]

... 23 more

[18:44:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory for item "vmc:RiftTome", blockstate location exception:

net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model vmc:item.RiftTome#inventory with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadItemModels(ModelLoader.java:325) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:755) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:338) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:520) [Minecraft.class:?]

Caused by: net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition$MissingVariantException

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.getVariant(ModelBlockDefinition.java:78) ~[ModelBlockDefinition.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1183) ~[ModelLoader$VariantLoader.class:?]

... 23 more

[18:44:25] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[18:44:26] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id

[18:44:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.10.2

[18:44:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[18:44:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[18:44:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Found a missing id from the world vmc:rift_tome

[18:44:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway

[18:44:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unidentified item: vmc:rift_tome, id 4096

[18:44:39] [Server thread/INFO]: World backup created at C:\Users\Zane49er\Desktop\MagicalRifts\run\saves\New World----20170408-184439.zip.

[18:44:39] [Server thread/WARN]: This world contains block and item mappings that may cause world breakage

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@385fcb06)

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@385fcb06)

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@385fcb06)

[18:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[18:44:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 15%

[18:44:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[18:44:43] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO]: Server protocol version 2

[18:44:43] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO]: Client protocol version 2

[18:44:43] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : FML@8.0.99.99,Forge@12.18.0.2009,mcp@9.19,vmc@0.1

[18:44:43] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established

[18:44:43] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established

[18:44:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Player809[local:E:3bf08a94] logged in with entity id 300 at (-174.388364695242, 63.0, 218.69195063246136)

[18:44:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Player809 joined the game

[18:44:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[18:44:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[18:44:45] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@1eecf42b[id=e664a043-6e9c-3d0d-9b38-cc385e35aba9,name=Player809,properties={},legacy=false]

com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:65) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:175) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:59) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:56) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:165) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getProfileProperties(Minecraft.java:2907) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SourceFile:106) [SkinManager$3.class:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

[18:44:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[18:44:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End

[18:44:46] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2287ms behind, skipping 45 tick(s)

[18:44:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Player809 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[18:44:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player809 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[18:44:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] minecraft:ghast_tear, minecraft:book, minecraft:record_ward, minecraft:leather, minecraft:jungle_door, minecraft:cobblestone, minecraft:ender_chest, minecraft:nether_brick, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:spawn_egg, minecraft:iron_chestplate, minecraft:end_bricks, minecraft:chainmail_chestplate, minecraft:tnt, minecraft:sand, minecraft:diamond_pickaxe, minecraft:record_11, minecraft:snow, minecraft:birch_fence_gate, minecraft:fermented_spider_eye, minecraft:cooked_chicken, minecraft:minecart, minecraft:structure_block, minecraft:hardened_clay, minecraft:splash_potion, minecraft:bucket, minecraft:emerald, minecraft:leather_boots, minecraft:cobblestone_wall, minecraft:stained_glass, minecraft:stone_button, minecraft:iron_ingot, minecraft:lingering_potion, minecraft:stone_slab, minecraft:stained_glass_pane, minecraft:clay, minecraft:rabbit, minecraft:activator_rail, minecraft:glass_bottle, minecraft:quartz_block, minecraft:redstone_lamp, minecraft:record_cat, minecraft:brown_mushroom_block, vmc:RiftTome, minecraft:clay_ball, minecraft:leather_helmet, minecraft:tallgrass, minecraft:record_far, minecraft:repeater, minecraft:ice, minecraft:nether_star, minecraft:brick_block, minecraft:dispenser, minecraft:record_wait, minecraft:flower_pot, minecraft:emerald_block, minecraft:golden_carrot, minecraft:red_flower, minecraft:beef, minecraft:firework_charge, minecraft:sugar, minecraft:stone, minecraft:soul_sand, minecraft:fireworks, minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:mycelium, minecraft:bookshelf, minecraft:chicken, minecraft:light_weighted_pressure_plate, minecraft:end_crystal, minecraft:diamond_leggings, minecraft:iron_door, minecraft:tipped_arrow, minecraft:golden_horse_armor, minecraft:stained_hardened_clay, minecraft:purpur_slab, minecraft:quartz, minecraft:bedrock, minecraft:baked_potato, minecraft:brick, minecraft:diamond_boots, minecraft:ender_eye, minecraft:iron_boots, minecraft:writable_book, minecraft:dark_oak_boat, minecraft:cooked_fish, minecraft:fence_gate, minecraft:gold_ore, minecraft:flint, minecraft:iron_horse_armor, minecraft:rail, minecraft:diamond_shovel, minecraft:hay_block, minecraft:comparator, minecraft:hopper, minecraft:torch, minecraft:diamond_hoe, minecraft:farmland, minecraft:banner, minecraft:command_block_minecart, minecraft:mutton, minecraft:carrot, minecraft:slime, minecraft:string, minecraft:spruce_boat, minecraft:wooden_axe, minecraft:netherbrick, minecraft:enchanting_table, minecraft:gold_ingot, minecraft:dropper, minecraft:potato, minecraft:melon_seeds, minecraft:coal, minecraft:nether_wart, minecraft:painting, minecraft:bread, minecraft:dark_oak_door, minecraft:fishing_rod, minecraft:chest_minecart, minecraft:blaze_powder, minecraft:chainmail_boots, minecraft:pumpkin_pie, minecraft:prismarine, minecraft:rotten_flesh, minecraft:enchanted_book, minecraft:cake, minecraft:iron_bars, minecraft:lapis_block, minecraft:cookie, minecraft:cooked_mutton, minecraft:cactus, minecraft:wool, minecraft:spruce_door, minecraft:rabbit_foot, minecraft:command_block, minecraft:end_stone, minecraft:golden_boots, minecraft:sapling, minecraft:compass, minecraft:cooked_rabbit, minecraft:purpur_pillar, minecraft:log, minecraft:record_13, minecraft:leather_chestplate, minecraft:acacia_boat, minecraft:milk_bucket, minecraft:record_stal, minecraft:saddle, minecraft:lava_bucket, minecraft:water_bucket, minecraft:log2, minecraft:grass_path, minecraft:quartz_stairs, minecraft:stonebrick, minecraft:potion, minecraft:red_mushroom, minecraft:redstone, minecraft:diamond_block, minecraft:iron_block, minecraft:golden_leggings, minecraft:jungle_stairs, minecraft:item_frame, minecraft:diamond_ore, minecraft:spectral_arrow, minecraft:reeds, minecraft:jungle_fence_gate, minecraft:acacia_fence_gate, minecraft:experience_bottle, minecraft:coal_ore, minecraft:wooden_shovel, minecraft:spruce_stairs, minecraft:waterlily, minecraft:piston, minecraft:bow, minecraft:quartz_ore, minecraft:iron_hoe, minecraft:vine, minecraft:chorus_flower, minecraft:diamond_helmet, minecraft:chorus_fruit_popped, minecraft:furnace, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:daylight_detector, minecraft:stone_pressure_plate, minecraft:gravel, minecraft:acacia_door, minecraft:beetroot_seeds, minecraft:lit_pumpkin, minecraft:barrier, minecraft:tnt_minecart, minecraft:spruce_fence_gate, minecraft:birch_boat, minecraft:jungle_fence, minecraft:wooden_pressure_plate, minecraft:rabbit_stew, minecraft:map, minecraft:filled_map, minecraft:fish, minecraft:golden_chestplate, minecraft:structure_void, minecraft:cooked_porkchop, minecraft:magma, minecraft:bowl, minecraft:detector_rail, minecraft:stone_slab2, minecraft:netherrack, minecraft:wooden_sword, minecraft:gunpowder, minecraft:brown_mushroom, minecraft:redstone_torch, minecraft:spider_eye, minecraft:golden_shovel, minecraft:red_nether_brick, minecraft:sandstone_stairs, minecraft:nether_wart_block, minecraft:red_sandstone, minecraft:beacon, minecraft:diamond_axe, minecraft:stone_pickaxe, minecraft:grass, minecraft:glowstone, minecraft:deadbush, minecraft:brick_stairs, minecraft:arrow, minecraft:red_mushroom_block, minecraft:shield, minecraft:golden_rail, minecraft:anvil, minecraft:iron_leggings, minecraft:acacia_fence, minecraft:jukebox, minecraft:spruce_fence, minecraft:birch_door, minecraft:gold_nugget, minecraft:acacia_stairs, minecraft:record_blocks, minecraft:melon, minecraft:obsidian, minecraft:iron_shovel, minecraft:coal_block, minecraft:armor_stand, minecraft:gold_block, minecraft:feather, minecraft:monster_egg, minecraft:record_mellohi, minecraft:mob_spawner, minecraft:magma_cream, minecraft:boat, minecraft:wooden_slab, minecraft:iron_ore, minecraft:dark_oak_fence_gate, minecraft:jungle_boat, minecraft:ender_pearl, minecraft:beetroot, minecraft:stone_brick_stairs, minecraft:redstone_block, minecraft:wooden_door, minecraft:oak_stairs, minecraft:yellow_flower, minecraft:rabbit_hide, minecraft:heavy_weighted_pressure_plate, minecraft:bone_block, minecraft:written_book, minecraft:apple, minecraft:speckled_melon, minecraft:brewing_stand, minecraft:mossy_cobblestone, minecraft:sticky_piston, minecraft:record_strad, minecraft:nether_brick_stairs, minecraft:leaves2, minecraft:end_portal_frame, minecraft:trapdoor, minecraft:pumpkin_seeds, minecraft:red_sandstone_stairs, minecraft:diamond_horse_armor, minecraft:leaves, minecraft:sea_lantern, minecraft:chainmail_helmet, minecraft:diamond, minecraft:prismarine_shard, minecraft:golden_apple, minecraft:carrot_on_a_stick, minecraft:shears, minecraft:carpet, minecraft:skull, minecraft:stone_shovel, minecraft:dirt, minecraft:emerald_ore, minecraft:chorus_fruit, minecraft:planks, minecraft:trapped_chest, minecraft:egg, minecraft:record_mall, minecraft:cooked_beef, minecraft:elytra, minecraft:leather_leggings, minecraft:golden_pickaxe, minecraft:diamond_sword, minecraft:iron_sword, minecraft:chain_command_block, minecraft:sponge, minecraft:iron_axe, minecraft:dark_oak_stairs, minecraft:crafting_table, minecraft:clock, minecraft:nether_brick_fence, minecraft:iron_pickaxe, minecraft:blaze_rod, minecraft:golden_helmet, minecraft:birch_stairs, minecraft:sandstone, minecraft:dragon_egg, minecraft:furnace_minecart, minecraft:cauldron, minecraft:ladder, minecraft:fire_charge, minecraft:purpur_block, minecraft:lead, minecraft:golden_hoe, minecraft:stone_hoe, minecraft:noteblock, minecraft:stone_sword, minecraft:bed, minecraft:packed_ice, minecraft:mushroom_stew, minecraft:dye, minecraft:glowstone_dust, minecraft:lapis_ore, minecraft:repeating_command_block, minecraft:iron_trapdoor, minecraft:chest, minecraft:iron_helmet, minecraft:stick, minecraft:chainmail_leggings, minecraft:poisonous_potato, minecraft:bone, minecraft:birch_fence, minecraft:hopper_minecart, minecraft:diamond_chestplate, minecraft:flint_and_steel, minecraft:wooden_hoe, minecraft:dragon_breath, minecraft:slime_ball, minecraft:wheat, minecraft:chorus_plant, minecraft:sign, minecraft:end_rod, minecraft:melon_block, minecraft:prismarine_crystals, minecraft:wooden_button, minecraft:lever, minecraft:paper, minecraft:redstone_ore, minecraft:record_chirp, minecraft:beetroot_soup, minecraft:stone_stairs, minecraft:wooden_pickaxe, minecraft:double_plant, minecraft:pumpkin, minecraft:wheat_seeds, minecraft:porkchop, minecraft:purpur_stairs, minecraft:glass, minecraft:fence, minecraft:dark_oak_fence, minecraft:tripwire_hook, minecraft:golden_axe, minecraft:web, minecraft:golden_sword, minecraft:stone_axe, minecraft:name_tag

[18:44:59] [Server thread/INFO]: [Player809: Given [item.RiftTome.name] * 1 to Player809]

[18:44:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Given [item.RiftTome.name] * 1 to Player809

[18:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[18:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 0

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension -1

[18:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 1

[18:45:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups

[18:45:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied

[18:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

[18:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[18:45:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

Hmmm, the screenshot didn't get posted... anyway, I checked that multiple times, but failed to notice the extra item/item. I'll try removing that.

That was it. I added that back in after seeing that the original was ItemRiftTome, but there were actually 3: item/item.itemRiftTome before. Thank you.

Another crash... trying to add a block (already did the other 2 items)

Rift:

Spoiler

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;

public class Rift extends Block{

public Rift() {
		super(Material.CLOTH);
	}

/*public Rift(String unlocalizedName, String registryName){
		this.setMaxStackSize(1);
	}*/

}

ModBlocks:

Spoiler

package zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init;

import net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelResourceLocation;
import net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;
import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.features.Rift;

public class ModBlocks {

public static Block rift;

public static void init() {
		rift = new Rift();
	}

public static void register() {
		GameRegistry.register(rift);
	}

public static void registerRenders() {
		registerRender(rift);
	}

public static void registerRender(Block block) {
		//Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(References.MODID + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName()/*.substring(5)*/,"inventory"));
		ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(Item.getItemFromBlock(block), 0, new ModelResourceLocation(new ResourceLocation(References.MODID, block.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)), "inventory"));
	}

}

Log:

Spoiler

2017-04-09 02:29:47,352 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Extra: []

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/Zane49er/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.10, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.10.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.0.2009 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[02:29:47] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[02:29:48] [main/ERROR]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[02:29:49] [main/ERROR]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[02:29:49] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[02:29:49] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[02:29:51] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[02:29:51] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[02:29:51] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[02:29:51] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

2017-04-09 02:29:52,019 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

2017-04-09 02:29:52,056 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

[02:29:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Player684

[02:29:57] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[02:29:57] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4

[02:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraftforge.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:219]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 4/9/17 2:30 AM

Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 861016008 bytes (821 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

FML:

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.57' Renderer: 'GeForce GPU/PCIe/SSE2'

[02:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v12.18.0.2009 Initialized

[02:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 233 ore recipes

[02:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer

[02:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Zane49er\Desktop\MagicalRifts\run\mods for mods

[02:30:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load

[02:30:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, vmc] at CLIENT

[02:30:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, vmc] at SERVER

[02:30:04] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Volkihar's echoes

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 423 ObjectHolder annotations

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0

[02:30:05] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete

[02:30:05] [Client thread/ERROR]: Fatal errors were detected during the transition from PREINITIALIZATION to INITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue

[02:30:05] [Client thread/ERROR]:

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCH mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCH FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar)

UCH Forge{12.18.0.2009} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar)

UCE vmc{0.1} [Volkihar's echoes] (bin)

[02:30:05] [Client thread/ERROR]: The following problems were captured during this phase

[02:30:05] [Client thread/ERROR]: Caught exception from vmc

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModelLoader.java:1094) ~[forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar:?]

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRender(ModBlocks.java:30) ~[bin/:?]

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRenders(ModBlocks.java:25) ~[bin/:?]

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.ClientProxy.registerRenders(ClientProxy.java:11) ~[bin/:?]

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main.VolkiharEchoes.preInit(VolkiharEchoes.java:33) ~[bin/:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:577) ~[forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:235) ~[forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:213) ~[forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:142) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:593) [Loader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:255) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:439) [Minecraft.class:?]

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:560]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// You're mean.

Time: 4/9/17 2:30 AM

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModelLoader.java:1094)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRender(ModBlocks.java:30)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRenders(ModBlocks.java:25)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.ClientProxy.registerRenders(ClientProxy.java:11)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main.VolkiharEchoes.preInit(VolkiharEchoes.java:33)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:577)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:235)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:213)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:142)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:593)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:255)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:439)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:351)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26)

-- Head --

Thread: Client thread

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModelLoader.java:1094)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRender(ModBlocks.java:30)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModBlocks.registerRenders(ModBlocks.java:25)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.proxy.ClientProxy.registerRenders(ClientProxy.java:11)

at zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.main.VolkiharEchoes.preInit(VolkiharEchoes.java:33)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:577)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:235)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:213)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:142)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:593)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:255)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:439)

-- Initialization --

Details:

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:351)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26)

-- System Details --

Details:

Memory: 682027000 bytes (650 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.0.2009 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCH mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCH FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar)

UCH Forge{12.18.0.2009} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeBin-1.10.2-12.18.0.2009.jar)

UCE vmc{0.1} [Volkihar's echoes] (bin)

Launched Version: 1.10.2

LWJGL: 2.9.4

OpenGL: GeForce GPU/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.57, NVIDIA Corporation

GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.

Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Resource Packs:

Current Language: English (US)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz

[02:30:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:560]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\Zane49er\Desktop\MagicalRifts\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-09_02.30.05-client.txt

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

This one is very different from the first two - a null pointer exception.

Where do you call your ModBlocks#init and ModBlocks#registerRenders methods?

• You need to create an ItemBlock from your block, and register that too.
  • You should use block#getRegistryName instead of block.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5) - the registry name also contains the modid by default so don't provide that as a separate argument.

those are called in the same places as items init and items registerRenders. I don't remember what an ItemBlock even is, so I am going to sleep, then investigate. Thanks for the advice on the registryname, I hated how long that line was.

One last thing before I start a new post just for graphics: I can't seem to change the properties of my blocks and items.

example: essence

Spoiler

public class Essence extends Item{

public Essence(String unlocalizedName, String registryName){
		this.setMaxStackSize(64);
	}

}

This does not allow the item to stack to 64.

example: rift

Spoiler

public Rift(String unlocalizedName, String registryName) {
		super(Material.CLOTH);
		this.setRegistryName(registryName);
		this.setLightLevel(12);
		this.setLightOpacity(0);
	}

this.setMaxStackSize(1);
	}*/

}

This does not give It light, or fix world-holes.

Oh, and the game now launces, and shows the correct models/textures for everything.

Edited by Zane49er

I have expanded the rift's properties more, and it seems that only specific things are even effecting the block, even though there  are no errors or unique console outputs.

Spoiler

import java.util.Random;

import zane49er.VolkiharEchoes.init.ModItems;

public Rift(String unlocalizedName, String registryName) {
		super(Material.CLOTH);
		setUnlocalizedName(unlocalizedName);
		setRegistryName(registryName);
		setLightLevel(12);
		setLightOpacity(0);
		setHardness(1.0f);
	}

public Item getItemDropped() {
		return ModItems.essence;
	}

public int quantityDropped(Random rand) {
		return 1;
	}

public boolean isOpaqueCube() {
		return false;
	}

this.setMaxStackSize(1);
	}*/

}

The hardness is the only thing here that is working properly, other than the registry name and UL name.