[1.10.2] [SOLVED] Obtaining an int[] of the player's skin ingame

Rockdude101

As a part of my mod, I need to be able to take control of rendering the player, so I handled the necessary event and redirected the call to RenderPlayer.doRender to my own renderer's doRender method. As far as I know, this code is perfectly fine, but I'm including it in case the event itself is necessary for the following problem:

@SubscribeEvent
public void onPlayerRender(RenderPlayerEvent.Pre event){
	event.setCanceled(true);
	float f=event.getEntityPlayer().prevRotationYaw + (event.getEntityPlayer().rotationYaw - event.getEntityPlayer().prevRotationYaw) * event.getPartialRenderTick();
	DNATRenderPlayer.instance.doRender((AbstractClientPlayer) event.getEntityPlayer(), event.getX(), event.getY(), event.getZ(), f, event.getPartialRenderTick());
}

Now, within DNATRenderPlayer.doRender, everything is the same as RenderPlayer.doRender, except with its calls to RenderLivingBase.doRender and Render.doRender being pasted directly into the method instead of being called using super.doRender. This is so I can call my own versions of RenderLiving.renderModel and Render.bindEntityTexture. My current goal is to get the player's skin as an int[] so that I can tweak it and then bind the modified version. Currently, this is my code for this:

protected boolean bindEntityTexture(AbstractClientPlayer entity)
    {
        ResourceLocation resourcelocation = entity.getLocationSkin();

if (resourcelocation == null)
        {
            return false;
        }
        else if(/*just testing for some entity capabilities here*/)
        {
        	int[] iA;
        	try {
        		iA=TextureUtil.readImageData(Minecraft.getMinecraft().getResourceManager(),entity.getLocationSkin());
        	} catch (Exception e) {
		ModDNAT.logger.error("Exception occurred when attempting to read player ResourceLocation.",e);
		return false;
	}
        	//manipulation of iA occurs here
            return true;
        }else{
            this.bindTexture(resourcelocation);
            return true;
        }
    }

However, a FileNotFoundException happens on the line where iA is set to whatever TextureUtil.readImageData returns. Upon digging through the stack trace, I found that FallbackResourceManager.getResource is throwing it:

public IResource getResource(ResourceLocation location) throws IOException
    {
        this.checkResourcePath(location);
        IResourcePack iresourcepack = null;
        ResourceLocation resourcelocation = getLocationMcmeta(location);

for (int i = this.resourcePacks.size() - 1; i >= 0; --i)
        {
            IResourcePack iresourcepack1 = (IResourcePack)this.resourcePacks.get(i);

if (iresourcepack == null && iresourcepack1.resourceExists(resourcelocation))
            {
                iresourcepack = iresourcepack1;
            }

if (iresourcepack1.resourceExists(location))
            {
                InputStream inputstream = null;

if (iresourcepack != null)
                {
                    inputstream = this.getInputStream(resourcelocation, iresourcepack);
                }

return new SimpleResource(iresourcepack1.getPackName(), location, this.getInputStream(location, iresourcepack1), inputstream, this.frmMetadataSerializer);
            }
        }

And after looking at the function of this code, it seems that it is supposed to iterate through FallbackResourceManager.resourcePacks and find the texture that is called; though apparently, it's not there. After some more digging, I did find a file in C:/Users/Me/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets/skins that matches the number after the FileNotFoundException explanation in the stacktrace, so I assume this is my cached skin, it's just not being found for some reason.

Just in case, here's the stacktrace:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: minecraft:skins/2510ebc9fffa367a507462d74c2eb2ebbd74cb9d889cc77f035799e68ad818b

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getResource(FallbackResourceManager.java:68) ~[FallbackResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:65) ~[simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.readImageData(TextureUtil.java:318) ~[TextureUtil.class:?]

at com.Rockdude101.DNAT.model.DNATRenderPlayer.bindEntityTexture(DNATRenderPlayer.java:248) [DNATRenderPlayer.class:?]

at com.Rockdude101.DNAT.model.DNATRenderPlayer.renderModel(DNATRenderPlayer.java:211) [DNATRenderPlayer.class:?]

at com.Rockdude101.DNAT.model.DNATRenderPlayer.doRender(DNATRenderPlayer.java:163) [DNATRenderPlayer.class:?]

at com.Rockdude101.DNAT.DNATEventHandler.onPlayerRender(DNATEventHandler.java:135) [DNATEventHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_11_DNATEventHandler_onPlayerRender_Pre.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:72) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:168) [EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.doRender(RenderPlayer.java:62) [RenderPlayer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.doRender(RenderPlayer.java:28) [RenderPlayer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.doRenderEntity(RenderManager.java:371) [RenderManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.renderEntityStatic(RenderManager.java:355) [RenderManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.renderEntities(RenderGlobal.java:643) [RenderGlobal.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.renderWorldPass(EntityRenderer.java:1368) [EntityRenderer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.renderWorld(EntityRenderer.java:1282) [EntityRenderer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.updateCameraAndRender(EntityRenderer.java:1091) [EntityRenderer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1139) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:406) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118) [Main.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26) [start/:?]

So, in short, this line:

iA=TextureUtil.readImageData(Minecraft.getMinecraft().getResourceManager(),entity.getLocationSkin());

is not actually finding the skin, even though it exists.

I should also note that I did have this same problem in a previous thread (http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=24897.0), but that was within a GUI and outside of the actual game, so I was able to resolve it my just handling the download code myself. Of course, this is pretty impractial for rendering.

Please let me know if you need any more code, and thanks in advance for any help.

So, looking at the DynamicTexture object, I see two ways I could potentially get an int[] of the player's skin: either getting a DynamicTexture object itself and calling DynamicObject.getTextureData, or using mc.getTextureManager().getDynamicTextureLocation(String,DynamicTexture) to get a ResourceLocation that I assume might be useable with TextureUtil.readImageData. However, I can't find any functions that could possibly return a DynamicTexture, so the latter option seems to be the only option. Looking at calls of this function, it seems that the first String is the name of some texture: "modlogo","lightMap","texturepackicon", etc. So, should I be putting the player's texture UUID here to get the skin?

Of course, I might be looking at the wrong place, and if there is just a way to pull a BufferedImage of the player's cached skin from somewhere, that works too.

Please let me know what I should be doing with the DynamicTexture; I understand that the player's skin is likely stored in this format, but I'm not sure how even Minecraft references it.

Thanks for all of the help so far.

I've looked over the ThreadDownloadImageData class to see how I can obtain the data inside, but the BufferedImage contained within is private and so far I haven't succeeded in using my own implementations of classes to get a variation of the ThreadDownloadImageData with the image public. At the moment, the only thing I can think of doing is just creating an entire new cache of player skins, since Minecraft's TextureManager just had the private image data classes.

Do you know of any other ways of pulling the int[] or BufferedImage from the player skin cache, or, if making my own cache is the only option, could you tell me how to go about doing that?

Hi

You could use reflection and access modifiers to make the BufferedImage public.  It adds a bit of extra maintenance because you need to know both the obfuscated and the deobfuscated name of the variable, but it's pretty straightforward.

There's an example here:

https://github.com/TheGreyGhost/SpeedyTools/blob/V3-0-0/src/main/java/speedytools/clientside/userinput/KeyBindingInterceptor.java

in particular this bit

private static final Field keybindArrayField = ReflectionHelper.findField(KeyBinding.class, "keybindArray", "field_74516_a");

The syntax will be slightly different because your field is non-static, but you seem to have enough of a clue to figure it out :)

An alternative which I've also used before is to render the skin into a framebuffer and then use that framebuffer as a texture.  It's a lot more complicated, but in case you're interested the code is here

https://github.com/TheGreyGhost/SpeedyTools/blob/V3-0-0/src/main/java/speedytools/clientside/selections/SelectionBlockTextures.java

(I used it to capture "flat" textures from rendered block models)

-TGG

I tried to use the ReflectionHelper to get the BufferedImage public, but I don't think my implementation is correct, as the BufferedImage that I'm getting back is just returning null.

Here's the code that uses my superclass of ThreadDownloadImageData:

DNATThreadDownloadImageData itextureobject = (DNATThreadDownloadImageData)DNATThreadDownloadImageData.getDownloadImageSkin(entity.getLocationSkin(), entity.getName());
BufferedImage im=itextureobject.getBufferedImage();

And here's the superclass itself:

public class DNATThreadDownloadImageData extends ThreadDownloadImageData
{
public DNATThreadDownloadImageData(File cacheFileIn, String imageUrlIn,
		ResourceLocation textureResourceLocation, IImageBuffer imageBufferIn) {
	super(cacheFileIn, imageUrlIn, textureResourceLocation, imageBufferIn);
}
public BufferedImage getBufferedImage(){
	try {
		return (BufferedImage)ReflectionHelper.findField(ThreadDownloadImageData.class, "bufferedImage","field_110560_d").get(this);
	} catch (IllegalArgumentException e) {
		ModDNAT.logger.error("IllegalArgumentException occurred when attempting to get the BufferedImage from a DNATThreadDownloadImageData",e);
		return null;
	} catch (IllegalAccessException e) {
		ModDNAT.logger.error("IllegalAccessException occurred when attempting to get the BufferedImage from a DNATThreadDownloadImageData",e);
		return null;
	}
}
    public static DNATThreadDownloadImageData getDownloadImageSkin(ResourceLocation resourceLocationIn, String username)
    {
        TextureManager texturemanager = Minecraft.getMinecraft().getTextureManager();
        ITextureObject itextureobject = texturemanager.getTexture(resourceLocationIn);

if (itextureobject == null || !(itextureobject instanceof DNATThreadDownloadImageData))
        {
            itextureobject = new DNATThreadDownloadImageData((File)null, String.format("http://skins.minecraft.net/MinecraftSkins/%s.png", new Object[] {StringUtils.stripControlCodes(username)}), DefaultPlayerSkin.getDefaultSkin(AbstractClientPlayer.getOfflineUUID(username)), new ImageBufferDownload());
            texturemanager.loadTexture(resourceLocationIn, itextureobject);
        }

return (DNATThreadDownloadImageData)itextureobject;
    }
}

The bufferedImage field inside the the ThreadDownloadImageData part of the DNATThreadDownloadImageData is being initialized properly, so the error lies within DNATThreadDownloadImageData.getBufferedImage(). My guess is that the ".get(this)" part has to be changed, but I don't know what to change it to; I didn't even know that it was possible to access a private instance variable.

Once again, thanks for the help so far, and let me know if you need any more info.

Here's what I've found: after a ThreadDownloadImageData is created in SkinManager.loadSkin, TextureManager.loadTexture is called, which then calls ThreadDownloadImageData.loadTexture. This then calls its submethod SimpleTexture.loadTexture, which calls resourceManager.getResource to get an IResource which is then read into a BufferedImage, which is then finally used in TextureUtil.uploadTextureImageAllocate to bind the texture or something.

After that, the ThreadDownloadImageData then reads its cache File as a BufferedImage and uses that to set its IImageBuffer.

If for some reason the cache file is unavailable, then the ThreadDownloadImageData just creates a thread to download the image.

After all this, the TextureManager then puts the TDID in its own Map, tied to the ResourceLocation provided, and TextureManager also has a method to easily get the TDID from the ResourceLocation.

I am completely able to access that TDID using Minecraft.getMinecraft().getTextureManager().getTexture(entity.getLocationSkin()). The issue is, I need to get the BufferedImage buried within in order to get an int[] of the texture's pixels, but the BufferedImage is private. The only thing that I can get from the TDID is its gl texture id.

This is why I'm trying to see if I can somehow get the player's skin into my own variation of ThreadDownloadImageData, but with the BufferedImage public or accessable via methods. If it is possible to use TextureUtils or something in order to get the BufferedImage from the gl texture id, or even rip the BufferedImage out of the TDID directly, then that is what I would like to know; if there is no simple way, then I might look into TGG's other method of rendering the skin into a framebuffer.

In short, all I need to know is how to get the BufferedImage from a fully initialized ThreadDownloadImageData; if I can do that, then my problem is solved.

Here's what I've found: after a ThreadDownloadImageData is created in SkinManager.loadSkin, TextureManager.loadTexture is called, which then calls ThreadDownloadImageData.loadTexture. This then calls its submethod SimpleTexture.loadTexture, which calls resourceManager.getResource to get an IResource which is then read into a BufferedImage, which is then finally used in TextureUtil.uploadTextureImageAllocate to bind the texture or something.

After that, the ThreadDownloadImageData then reads its cache File as a BufferedImage and uses that to set its IImageBuffer.

If for some reason the cache file is unavailable, then the ThreadDownloadImageData just creates a thread to download the image.

After all this, the TextureManager then puts the TDID in its own Map, tied to the ResourceLocation provided, and TextureManager also has a method to easily get the TDID from the ResourceLocation.

I am completely able to access that TDID using Minecraft.getMinecraft().getTextureManager().getTexture(entity.getLocationSkin()). The issue is, I need to get the BufferedImage buried within in order to get an int[] of the texture's pixels, but the BufferedImage is private. The only thing that I can get from the TDID is its gl texture id.

This is why I'm trying to see if I can somehow get the player's skin into my own variation of ThreadDownloadImageData, but with the BufferedImage public or accessable via methods. If it is possible to use TextureUtils or something in order to get the BufferedImage from the gl texture id, or even rip the BufferedImage out of the TDID directly, then that is what I would like to know; if there is no simple way, then I might look into TGG's other method of rendering the skin into a framebuffer.

In short, all I need to know is how to get the BufferedImage from a fully initialized ThreadDownloadImageData; if I can do that, then my problem is solved.

You can use Reflection to access this private field.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Thanks, I just figured out how to use ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue to get what I needed:

ThreadDownloadImageData dat=(ThreadDownloadImageData) Minecraft.getMinecraft().getTextureManager().getTexture(entity.getLocationSkin());
BufferedImage bufferedimage = ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(ThreadDownloadImageData.class, dat, "bufferedImage","field_110560_d");
int[] iA=bufferedimage.getRGB(0, 0, bufferedimage.getWidth(), bufferedimage.getHeight(), null, 0, bufferedimage.getWidth());

(This code, given an EntityPlayer, simply obtains the player's skin.)

I just made the false assumption that you needed to create your own extension of the class that you want to reflect a variable from, but it turns out you just need the instance stored in an accessible variable somewhere.

Once again, thank you for helping me resolve this problem! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.