Null Signature console spam

WTFFFS

Running Forge .473 (latest I believe) MC 1.4.6 and 50 odd mods I am getting some console spam in the Multi-MC console it is also in the Forge log, sample follows

2012-12-23 13:43:03 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod BuildCraft|Core is expecting signature null for source buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar, however there is no signature matching that description

2012-12-23 13:43:03 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod BuildCraft|Energy is expecting signature null for source buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar, however there is no signature matching that description

2012-12-23 13:43:03 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod ExtrabiomesXL is expecting signature null for source ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.6-3.7.0a.jar, however there is no signature matching that description

I get one line for every mod I have installed (hence it's a sample my console log and forge log themselves are kinda big), just asking is this ignorable since it is flagged as a severe warning?

Is that a problem lua?

No, that isn't a problem (to me at least).

Though it would be nice if that was toggleable...

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.