Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.10.2] "Player moved wrongly" preventing teleportation

IceMetalPunk

I have a block which, when collided with, checks for a certain item in the player's hand. If found, it uses the item's data tags to get a coordinate, and then teleports the player there.

This *almost* works. Except when the teleportation occurs, I get a server warning in the console saying "[Playername] moved wrongly!" and end up getting teleported right back next to the block instead of the proper coordinates. I tried looking into the EntityEnderPearl code to see how that handles teleportation, and it seems to just use EntityPlayerMP#setPositionAndUpdate...but that's what I'm using and the server is complaining about it.

I've found online other people who've had this trouble, but the solutions were for older versions of Forge which no longer apply; how do I teleport the player properly without it complaining and rubber-banding them?

Here's the code in question:

]@Override
public void onEntityCollidedWithBlock(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, Entity entity) {
	if (entity instanceof EntityPlayerMP && !entity.worldObj.isRemote) {
		EntityPlayer player = (EntityPlayer) entity;
		ItemStack mainItem = player.getHeldItemMainhand();
		ItemStack offItem = player.getHeldItemOffhand();
		if (mainItem != null && mainItem.getItem() == Amethystic.items.PORTKEY && mainItem.hasTagCompound()) {
			NBTTagCompound tag = mainItem.getTagCompound();
			int x = tag.getInteger("linkX"), y = tag.getInteger("linkY"), z = tag.getInteger("linkZ");
			mainItem.damageItem(1, player);
			player.setPositionAndUpdate(x, y, z);
			player.setFire(1);
		}
		else if (offItem != null && offItem.getItem() == Amethystic.items.PORTKEY && offItem.hasTagCompound()) {

NBTTagCompound tag = offItem.getTagCompound();
			int x = tag.getInteger("linkX"), y = tag.getInteger("linkY"), z = tag.getInteger("linkZ");
			offItem.damageItem(1, player);
			player.setPositionAndUpdate(x, y, z);
			EntityEnderPearl p;
			player.setFire(1);
		}
	}
}

Whatever Minecraft needs, it is most likely not yet another tool tier.

EntityPlayerMP does override

Entity#setPositionAndUpdate()

, so try changing this

to this

EntityPlayerMP player = (EntityPlayerMP) entity;

Currently you are actually calling

rather than

EntityPlayerMP#setPositionAndUpdate()

. This is becasuee the field player is of the type EntityPlayer, not EntityPlayerMP; EntityPlayer does not override

setPositionAndUpdate()

and neither does EntityLivingBase, so

is called.

Its sound like a client server sync issue to me. After looking at your code you are call it both on the client and server which causes sync issue. Try wrapping your block with if(!world.isRemove) { ... } and try again. This will call that line of code on the server only.

The entire method is wrapped in a conditional that checks if

!entity.worldObj.isRemote

....the whole thing runs only on the server.

A bit of file searching shows this warning occurs under the following conditions:

1) The player is not in creative or spectator mode.

2) The player is not sleeping.

3) The player has not just switched dimensions.

4) The server update packet shows the player is more than 0.25 blocks away from the player's last known location.

Which, of course, is the current situation when teleporting. But I don't understand why, then, it doesn't trigger the warning when using an Ender Pearl, since the EntityEnderPearl uses the same method to teleport the player on the server just as I'm doing...

Ok I figured it out. You need to call it in both the client and server. That means remove the if(!world.isRemove) {} then that error will stop.

Here is my example.

@Override
public void onEntityCollidedWithBlock(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, Entity entity) {
	super.onEntityCollidedWithBlock(world, pos, state, entity);
	if(!world.isRemote) {
		if(entity instanceof EntityPlayer) {

BlockPos npos = pos.add(25, 1.0, 0);

player.velocityChanged = true;

player.setPositionAndUpdate(npos.getX(), npos.getY(), npos.getZ());
		}
	}
}

@Override
public void onEntityWalk(World world, BlockPos pos, Entity entity) {
	// TODO Auto-generated method stub
	super.onEntityWalk(world, pos, entity);

//if(!world.isRemote) {

}
	//}

}

However, I ran into a weird problem with the onEntityCollidedWithBlock event. It was firing so I used the onEntityWalk even and it worked.

Ok I figured it out. You need to call it in both the client and server. That means remove the if(!world.isRemove) {} then that error will stop.

Here is my example.

@Override
	super.onEntityCollidedWithBlock(world, pos, state, entity);
	if(!world.isRemote) {

}
	}
}

@Override
public void onEntityWalk(World world, BlockPos pos, Entity entity) {
	// TODO Auto-generated method stub
	super.onEntityWalk(world, pos, entity);

//if(!world.isRemote) {

}
	//}

}

However, I ran into a weird problem with the onEntityCollidedWithBlock event. It was firing so I used the onEntityWalk even and it worked.

If I use onEntityWalk, the method is never called; keep in mind this is a fire-based block with no collision box.

Using onEntityCollidedWithBlock, but moving the isRemote check around just the damageItem lines (which is required or else there's weird damage desync problems with the item) and not around the teleportation line, still gives the warning/rubber banding...

That might be your problem. I'm currently using version 12.18.2.2107 which is the version that I did my testing with. I did receive the error message but I wasn't rubber banning back to the same location with the test example I created. I think it could be a forge bug cause the issue. Try updating to the latest version of forge and I think it should because when I compared your code to my code they look almost identical for the exception you are store your location an items nbt and my was hard-coded. I think its a forge bug so updating forge should fix the issue.

Look at

CommandTeleport

on how to do teleportation properly. It most certainly should not be happening client-side at all.

Thanks for the info and I agree that teleportation should not be happening on the client.

Look at the setPlayerLocation method, its the one that changes the player location.

Look at

CommandTeleport

on how to do teleportation properly. It most certainly should not be happening client-side at all.

It seems like all that command does is call EntityPlayerMP's connection.setPlayerLocation() for the teleport. So I tried using that, and I still get the "Player Moved Wrongly" warning and rubber-banding...

Here's the current code:

protected void teleport(EntityPlayerMP player, BlockPos destination) {
	teleport(player, destination.getX(), destination.getY(), destination.getZ());
}

protected void teleport(EntityPlayerMP player, int x, int y, int z) {
	player.connection.setPlayerLocation(x, y, z, player.rotationYaw, player.rotationPitch);
}

// Teleport the player when they walk through the flames with a linked
// portkey
@Override

NBTTagCompound tag = null;
		if (mainItem != null && mainItem.getItem() == Amethystic.items.PORTKEY && mainItem.hasTagCompound()) {
			tag = mainItem.getTagCompound();
		}
		else if (offItem != null && offItem.getItem() == Amethystic.items.PORTKEY && offItem.hasTagCompound()) {
			tag = offItem.getTagCompound();
		}

if (tag != null) {
			teleport(player, x, y, z);
			player.setFire(1);
		}
	}
}

Next I'll try using the latest version of Forge and see if that helps, but for now, I'm doing exactly what the teleport command does but it's still complaining.

• 6 months later...
On 10/18/2016 at 0:21 AM, IceMetalPunk said:

It seems like all that command does is call EntityPlayerMP's connection.setPlayerLocation() for the teleport. So I tried using that, and I still get the "Player Moved Wrongly" warning and rubber-banding...

Here's the current code:

protected void teleport(EntityPlayerMP player, BlockPos destination) {
	teleport(player, destination.getX(), destination.getY(), destination.getZ());
}

protected void teleport(EntityPlayerMP player, int x, int y, int z) {
	player.connection.setPlayerLocation(x, y, z, player.rotationYaw, player.rotationPitch);
}

// Teleport the player when they walk through the flames with a linked
// portkey
@Override

NBTTagCompound tag = null;
			tag = mainItem.getTagCompound();
		}
			tag = offItem.getTagCompound();
		}

if (tag != null) {
			teleport(player, x, y, z);
			player.setFire(1);
		}
	}
}

Next I'll try using the latest version of Forge and see if that helps, but for now, I'm doing exactly what the teleport command does but it's still complaining.

I've tried the basically same thing, taken straight from the command, in multiple game versions, and the results I get a very, very weird.  I implemented my TP in an abstract base class, and had four classes that inherited it (for short vs. long range, and one-way vs. two-way teleporters).  All inherited directly, no changes.  It works perfectly 100% of the time for both one-way teleporters but not the two-way (always the error if in survival, even with cheats on, works if used in creative). 

So, this way can work, sometimes, but why it sometimes doesn't is a mystery that needs some explaining (and probably a fix) -- will anyone else answer this?

Edited by JaredBGreat

Developer of Doomlike Dungeons.

• 4 months later...

Apologies for the minor necro, but I have some information to add to this thread which I figured might be useful...

I hit this same problem today while porting PneumaticCraft's air cannon to 1.12 - one of the air cannon's modes allows players to be launched into the air.  Worked fine if I triggered the cannon via a button, but I got the "player moved wrongly!" message when triggering with a pressure plate.  The reason for this is that the pressure plate's redstone signal (and the resulting actions) is directly triggered by entity movement, so EntityPlayerMP#setPositionAndUpdate() effectively ends up getting called from within Entity#move().  This is sufficient to trigger the server's move validation checks, since the player has moved further than expected.

I got around it with a bit of a gross hack: using reflection to set EntityMP's private invulnerableDimensionChange field to true right before calling setPositionAndUpdate() - the server validation code will be ignored if this field is true.  This at least has the nice side effect of being automatically switched off pretty much straight away; as soon as the server receives a CPacketConfirmTeleport packet, which happens as soon as the client gets the SPacketPlayerPosLook packet.

It's not pretty, but it works.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2016 at 8:27 PM, Leviathan143 said:

EntityPlayerMP does override

, so try changing this

to this

Currently you are actually calling

rather than

EntityPlayerMP#setPositionAndUpdate()

. This is becasuee the field player is of the type EntityPlayer, not EntityPlayerMP; EntityPlayer does not override

setPositionAndUpdate()

and neither does EntityLivingBase, so

is called.

This doesn't sound right to me. Isn't the whole point of virtual methods that you don't have to worry about this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• try again without chance cubes i had the same problem and removing chance cubes fixed it
    • That didn't work so I just went through and disabled every mod and re-enabled them a few at a time until the crashes happened. The issue was actually with Chance Cubes for some reason.
    • This is the console logs from the server when I crash. I get the 'internal server error' Failed to handle packet for /IP_Hidden_For_Privacy_Purpose net.minecraft.ReportedException: Ticking player         at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.m_9240_(ServerPlayer.java:502) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.m_9933_(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:206) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.network.Connection.m_129483_(Connection.java:233) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerConnectionListener.m_9721_(ServerConnectionListener.java:142) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:882) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:328) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:808) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:668) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_177918_(MinecraftServer.java:258) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError         at java.util.HashMap.hash(HashMap.java:338) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.getNode(HashMap.java:568) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:556) ~[?:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128435_(CompoundTag.java:237) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128437_(CompoundTag.java:383) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41785_(ItemStack.java:553) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44843_(EnchantmentHelper.java:67) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44839_(EnchantmentHelper.java:290) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:220) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.