Decompile minecraft INDEV?

Mojko

Howdy, I made a post over at minecraftforums and asked how I should decompile minecraft indev, and I got redirected to here.

So, apparently Lex is the creator of MCP? And I'd like some help

So, why would I want to decompile indev?

I want to see the structure of it, I want to mod another version of minecraft to make it as similar as indev as possible, why?

I dont know, for studies, I'm currently in a java class in school, and I'm interested in the structure since, for my knowledge, the randomly generated world was much MUCH different back in indev.

So, if Lex or someone else here could help out, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks!

EDIT:

It's the remapping I need help with, decompiling works with other softwares but It's not readable.

There is currently no mapping for INDEV afaik, so you either have to make your own, or deal with obfuscated names.

P.S. Lex is not the creator of MCP, but the creator of Forge.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

No I do not. It probably has a very different name than the current MC versions. You'll have to look at the code to figure it out.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/