currently on 1.11 where and when can we post bugs?

trollworkout

There's a few issues some of which are known or WIP and I know forge 1.11 is beta atm. So question is where and when can we post bugs?

There's a few odd things like for example the

onBlockActivated return true does not wave the hand if you're holding an item is a bug (forge or MC side) . normally hand should always wave

when you're holding  furnace and right click on another Furnace it will actually place it then immediately delete which I think might cause some issues

and so forth.

Since I'm on 1.11 and using it now I wanna start posting these bugs I see somewhere

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

I just updated to latest 48 and both are fixed indeed I just tested.  i came to cross those out and check  the answer.

Thanks will do that :D 

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.