Files website down?

Koolzkid162

the download site can't be down, as it's a distributed system, meaning tons of servers provide the files. There are sometimes small instances where while the files propagate you get this screen but that should go away shortly.

If not, clear your cache/dns cache and try again.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

the download site can't be down, as it's a distributed system, meaning tons of servers provide the files. There are sometimes small instances where while the files propagate you get this screen but that should go away shortly.

If not, clear your cache/dns cache and try again.

Apparently Overmind's doing some moving on the file server, so yes, it's (sort of) down.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

Thank you! I am also having an error on my server, I am using Forge version.... 4.6.14.513

I keep getting the following error, im just going to shorten it:

2012-12-25 19:28:32 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from ComputerCraft

java.lang.NullPointerException

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:445)

Its not a ComputerCraft issue, it is happening with every mod.

Files is not down, the server move that you're referring to happened yesterday and finished very quickly.

The servers are up, if you can not connect, do as I instructed.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Humm, it seems that the servers have actually started going down due to this transfer, it was working naught 5 mins ago.

Whelp, just got to wait it out as we do not have any official mirriors.

Just checked up on it and the node I connect to has finished its replication and I can download things just fine.

There is no ETA as it's just a task that needs to process.

Setup a refresher to check the webpage and it'll popup fairly soon. I'd guess no more then a few hours.

I'm trying to download Forge for Minecraft 1.4.6 but it doesn't work!!! Even if I press Retry for a live version, it still won't download!!!

I also tried clearing the browser cache also my cookies but it won't work!

Do I have to...

a) Wait for the site to be fixed?

b) Use a different browser?

If anyone goes with a), then I highly appreciate it.

minecraftforge.net always has intermittent connectivity issues, you'll have to ask OvermindDL1 why.

Now if only someone did set up an official mirror...

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.