can someone help me make a render layer for a villager hood

trollworkout

I wanna add villager hood on a custom villager model that I made and I can either add a layer or modify the model by adding a new box. Either way can someone  help me. I was gonna do the layer one cause I haven't done that yet to learn it.

RenderLayer is what I am talking about

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

Well I tried making the model have an extra hood element using addBox but gave that up in favour of a layer. I know how to make a model now but I just don't know how to make layers yet so I decided to try and do a layer instead. Haven't done any work on that atm. Got distracted with making a golem. But I am going back to work on it. 

I jsut wonder how I can produce a cube and take the hood from vilalger type texture  then render that hood as a layer over a villager model type head.

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

This is pretty simple honestly you could learn everything you need from looking at the vanilla classes. A render layer is basically just a object that stores "multiple" models inside of it for an entity.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

I think for now I'm gonna make a custom villager model with a hood part of the model.  Thanks guys