[SOLVED] custom golem spawning

trollworkout

JAnaVq8.png

I made a golem but I wanna spawn it like normal BLOCK BLOCK + PUMPKIN like Snow man is done.  Is melon instead of snow block.

I just don't know how that's done.

So I managed to make my golem work but now how do i set him face me when I spawn him?

here is what i got so far. works okay except he doesn't face me

MelonGolem melonGolem = new MelonGolem(e.getWorld());
    	    melonGolem.moveToBlockPosAndAngles(e.getPos().down().down(), 0.0F, 1.0F);
    	    e.getWorld().spawnEntityInWorld(melonGolem);

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

Use the

BlockEvent.PlaceEvent

to check if the Blocks below are melon blocks, then remove those and spawn a golem. Look at

BlockPumpkin#trySpawnGolem

for how vanilla is doing it.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Use the

BlockEvent.PlaceEvent

to check if the Blocks below are melon blocks, then remove those and spawn a golem. Look at

BlockPumpkin#trySpawnGolem

for how vanilla is doing it.

perf thank you

It is done in line 63 of BlockPumpkin.class.

i know but i can't do it that way because i am making a CUSTOM golem . pumpkin can only make vanilla iron and snow golem

what larsgerrits said is the only proper way to do this

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.