Minecraft Forge For System Clay Soldier

Kuuki Sanaja

Hey! I will be help me it don't know it how?

Clay%20Soldier%20Forge.jpg

Can be telling us? It says.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█ Minecraft ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------█

█-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------█

█---Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation---█

█-----------You have mod sourcs that are duplicat within your system-----------█

█-------------------------------Mod Id : ClaySoldiersMod--------------------------------█

█-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------█

█------------------------ClaySoldiersMod : ClaySoldiersMod---------------------------█

█-------------------------ClaySoldiersMod : minecraft..jar------------------------------█

Sorry but still not work impage :/

On that my Magic Minecraft did that working a Forge.

I would a Window Os at Vista. it problems vista.

But that verison is 1.4.6 It put a updated it

Doesn't work Mod Claysoldier PLEASE HELP ME IT

On not magic minecraft going to playing minecraft no magic it makes doesn't work from craft.

PLEASE HELP ME MODERATOR & ADMINISTRATOR!!

Thank you. :'c

It's just you being stupid and installing Clay Soldiers mod twice: once in your jar (which you really shouldn't) and once in the mods folder.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.