[1.10.2] {Solved!!!} Right-Click Item for Chest-like GUI

EscapeMC

Alright so how would I use it to open my Gui?

You do fucking nothing with it. The method call already exists. You do NOTHING to make that happen.  When the player right clicks, then that method will run.  You're done. That's it.

Ok, so in the GuiHandler, what do I need to put because it is not a TE?

Well you aren't using a TE in your gui, so don't get the TE from the world, don't pass the TE to the gui, do nothing with TEs.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so how would I use it to open my Gui?

You do fucking nothing with it. The method call already exists. You do NOTHING to make that happen.  When the player right clicks, then that method will run.  You're done. That's it.

Ok, so in the GuiHandler, what do I need to put because it is not a TE?

Well you aren't using a TE in your gui, so don't get the TE from the world, don't pass the TE to the gui, do nothing with TEs.

I figured out what I needed to do to open the Gui.

And for the GuiHandler, do I just use

return new ContainerTestBag(player.inventory, null);

(null because there is no TE?)

EDIT: That for the server portion, this

return new GuiTestBag(new ContainerTestBag(player.inventory, null);

for the client side?

I Love To Help People. Unless They Are The Kind Of People Who Just Doesn't Know Anything. Those People Need Some Serious Help. This Could Help But......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0GlXWx_PY

ThingsMod Git: https://github.com/EscapeMC/Things-Mod-1.10.2

TeamMadness Mod Git: https://github.com/EscapeMC/TeamMadness-Mod-1.10.2

If I somehow help you, please click the "Thank You" button. If I am a total waste of time, please click the "Applaud" button.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

Alright, I didn't notice I added that. Whoops (copy pasta look over... sry)

So I got rid of all the TE stuff, but in my GuiHandler I still get an error asking me to add an argument for a tileentity.

I removed all the tile entity stuff within this Gui, Container, and Item.

Can you look through the stuff and tell me what I am missing? I get an error

The method getCapability(Capability<T>, EnumFacing) in the type TestBagCapabilities is not applicable for the arguments (Capability<IItemHandler>)

in my Container at line 17

I Love To Help People. Unless They Are The Kind Of People Who Just Doesn't Know Anything. Those People Need Some Serious Help. This Could Help But......

If I somehow help you, please click the "Thank You" button. If I am a total waste of time, please click the "Applaud" button.

You still need an EnumFacing as the Capabilities methods are generic, intended for itemstacks, mobs, and TEs.  For that you can pass null.

I load up the game, get my item. And right click it. *heart beats faster* Nothing happens.

Also, do note nothing happens in the log either. In case you want it,

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

[12:19:36] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, /Users/school/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.10, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.10.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.2.2099 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_101, running on Mac OS X:x86_64:10.12.2, installed at /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[12:19:37] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:19:37] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[12:19:38] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[12:19:38] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

[12:19:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Player685

[12:19:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[12:19:44] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.2

[12:19:44] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v12.18.2.2099 Initialized

[12:19:44] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 232 ore recipes

[12:19:45] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer

[12:19:45] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching /Users/school/Extras/ThingsMod 1.10.2/run/mods for mods

[12:19:46] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load

[12:19:47] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, tm] at CLIENT

[12:19:47] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, tm] at SERVER

[12:19:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Things Mod

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 423 ObjectHolder annotations

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0

[12:19:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.Main:preinit:42]: Pre Init

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[12:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[12:19:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Found status: OUTDATED Target: 12.18.3.2185

[12:19:50] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[12:19:50] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[12:19:50] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[12:19:50] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[12:19:51] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[12:19:53] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384

[12:19:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.Main:init:59]: Init

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.Main:postinit:69]: Post Init

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 4 mods

[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Things Mod

[12:19:57] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[12:19:57] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[12:19:57] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[12:19:57] [Thread-8/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[12:19:57] [Thread-8/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[12:19:57] [Thread-8/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[12:19:57] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[12:19:59] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384

[12:19:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas

[12:20:00] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[12:20:02] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.10.2

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Test World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@505ad632)

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Test World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@505ad632)

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Test World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@505ad632)

[12:20:05] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[12:20:06] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 8%

[12:20:07] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 91%

[12:20:08] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[12:20:09] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2

[12:20:09] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2

[12:20:09] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : FML@8.0.99.99,Forge@12.18.2.2099,tm@1.0.0.1,mcp@9.19

[12:20:09] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established

[12:20:09] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[12:20:09] [server thread/INFO]: Player685[local:E:b7d59776] logged in with entity id 240 at (122.35762358296968, 81.0, 126.04697618598098)

[12:20:09] [server thread/INFO]: Player685 joined the game

[12:20:10] [server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[12:20:10] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Overworld

[12:20:11] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Nether

[12:20:11] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/The End

[12:20:12] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@58f0c751[id=4f2b9d55-5b3e-32ee-ad58-c8df44a23337,name=Player685,properties={},legacy=false]

com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:65) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:175) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:59) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:56) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:165) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getProfileProperties(Minecraft.java:3060) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SkinManager.java:131) [skinManager$3.class:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_101]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_101]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_101]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_101]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

[12:20:13] [server thread/INFO]: Player685 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[12:20:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player685 has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]

[12:23:34] [server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[12:23:34] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Overworld

[12:23:34] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Nether

[12:23:34] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/The End

[12:23:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

[12:23:42] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Overworld

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/Nether

[12:23:42] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Test World'/The End

[12:23:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

I realize I didn't use @Override...

When I add @Override I get an error.

The method onItemRightClick(World, BlockPos, IBlockState, EntityPlayer, EnumHand, ItemStack, EnumFacing, float, float, float) of type test_bag must override or implement a supertype method

My code for test_bag:

package com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.items;

import javax.annotation.Nullable;

import com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.Main;
import com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.Reference;
import com.github.escapemc.thingsmod.handlers.GuiHandler;

import net.minecraft.block.state.IBlockState;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumFacing;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumHand;
import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.ICapabilityProvider;

public class test_bag extends Item {

public test_bag() {

setUnlocalizedName(Reference.ModItems.TEST_BAG.getUnlocalizedName());
	setRegistryName(Reference.ModItems.TEST_BAG.getRegistryName());

}

@Override
public ICapabilityProvider initCapabilities(ItemStack stack, NBTTagCompound nbt) {
	return new TestBagCapabilities();
}	

@Override
public boolean onItemRightClick(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumHand hand, @Nullable ItemStack heldItem, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {
	playerIn.openGui(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, worldIn, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ());
	return true;
}

}

You can also go to my github https://github.com/EscapeMC/ThingsMod-1.10.2/tree/master/src/main/java/com/github/escapemc/thingsmod

The method onItemRightClick(World, BlockPos, IBlockState, EntityPlayer, EnumHand, ItemStack, EnumFacing, float, float, float) of type test_bag must override or implement a supertype method

That means that your rightclick method does not match the one in the super class.  You need to fix that.

(Hint: yours doesn't have an ItemStack parameter!)

That means that your rightclick method does not match the one in the super class.  You need to fix that.

(Hint: yours doesn't have an ItemStack parameter!)

Ok, so I went with what diesieben07 said and didn't write it, but rather let Eclipse to do work.

I so far have

@Override
public ActionResult<ItemStack> onItemRightClick(ItemStack itemStackIn, World worldIn, EntityPlayer playerIn,
		EnumHand hand) {
	return super.onItemRightClick(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, playerIn, hand);
}

But I get "The method onItemRightClick(ItemStack, World, EntityPlayer, EnumHand) in the type Item is not applicable for the arguments (Main, int, EntityPlayer, EnumHand)"

What do I need to change to fix this?

EDIT: I know I also need to change that Main.instance, and GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, but to what?

What (and how) ItemStack do I use?

EDIT: I know I also need to change that Main.instance, and GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, but to what?

The parameters are given to you right there in the method.

Regardless, you shouldn't be calling

super

at all, because you are overriding the method to do your own thing. Put your code to bring up the GUI back in the method now that it's overriding correctly.

The parameters are given to you right there in the method.

Regardless, you shouldn't be calling

super

at all, because you are overriding the method to do your own thing. Put your code to bring up the GUI back in the method now that it's overriding correctly.

Then what do I call? I am so confused...

EDIT: Do I just remove "super."?

You were perfectly on the right track before, the only problem was your method signature was wrong. To open the GUI, you need to call your GUI method:

playerIn.openGui(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, worldIn, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ());

Wait,if that was correct, then what do I put as the things that

goes in to?

I don't understand your question - "the things that [method] goes in to"? What do you mean?

Ya sorry, that was confusing.

Like this:

@Override
public ActionResult<ItemStack> onItemRightClick(ItemStack itemStackIn, World worldIn, EntityPlayer playerIn,
		EnumHand hand) {
	return onItemRightClick(playerIn.openGui(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, worldIn, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ()));
}

How do I recreate this to open my gui on right click?

pos cannot be resolved

If I add a BlockPos pos variable in the () for onItemRightClick, it tells me to remove @Override

http://bfy.tw/1lXY

Seriously, learn Java. You have shown us several times in this thread that you don't know Java. If you don't know Java, how do you expect us to help you?

pos cannot be resolved

If I add a BlockPos pos variable in the () for onItemRightClick, it tells me to remove @Override

Edit: You'll need to get the pos from the player because it's not one of the method parameters.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Yes, because onItemRightClick has no position associated with it. It just means the Item was right clicked. What position do you want?

Not too sure to be honest.. just playerIn.openGui asks for an x, y, and z.

Let me make this as copy-paste friendly, as you want it, served warm and fresh:

@Override
		EnumHand hand) {
	playerIn.openGui(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, worldIn, playerIn.getPos().getX(), playerIn.getPos().getY(), playerIn.getPos().getZ());
	return super.onItemRightClick(itemStackIn, worldIn, playerIn, hand);
}

Classes: 94

Lines of code: 12173

Other files: 206

Github repo: https://github.com/KokkieBeer/DeGeweldigeMod

Let me make this as copy-paste friendly, as you want it, served warm and fresh:

@Override
		EnumHand hand) {
	playerIn.openGui(Main.instance, GuiHandler.TEST_BAG, worldIn, playerIn.getPos().getX(), playerIn.getPos().getY(), playerIn.getPos().getZ());
	return super.onItemRightClick(itemStackIn, worldIn, playerIn, hand);
}

Well, as much as I did want to figure out myself, thank you for supplying my with this! I was actually just thinking about putting playerIn.getPos().get_ and I'm glad I was thinking along the right path!

You weren't and this is not the right solution.

And copy-paste friendly helps nobody.

You can't read my mind...? I was thinking to use .getPosition thank you very much.

What do I need to do then if that is not the right solution?