Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Furnace Recipes that require more then 1 item input

WildCard65

Ok, I'm wonder if forge comes equipped with code that you can use to have more then 1 item you need in a furnace input slot for it to start smelting.

Ex(using items from my mod):

16 ironsticks go into furnace input slot, 4 irongoo comes out, 16 iron sticks dissappear.

Any ideas?

If there isn't anything like that(and what I see, there might not be), any work arounds?

well... if you look in some of the files, you should get a array of itemstacks(Inventory) and you could check if this with this amount are in slot a then set slot a to -= amount and set slot b to the created thing

The Korecraft Mod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I want to debug in intellij but when i click the debug icon it runs like normal, and if you go to top right(Gradle icon), normally i use runClient but if i try runServer minecraft doesnt open, or runServer with debug(https://imgur.com/a/KuSUqwt), (the eula.txt file has eula=true just in case) before minecraft window open it close with no errors, like if i closed it on purpose
    • By looking at the log output for command 'gradlew --debug runData', it appears that the Standard Library jars get passed to Forge via the '-cp' command line parameter correctly in both versions. Trying to create a workaround earlier revealed that the module resolver is aware of the Standard Library's exports, and therefore conflicts with any attempt to manually copy stdlib over to 'build/classes/kotlin/main'. This means I cannot create a workaround that way. I have also switched to 1.18, and this issue still persists. This is most likely an issue regarding JVM options, which I do not have enough knowledge about. The build.gradle snippets shown above (remember switching jvmTarget in kotlinOptions to 17 when building for 1.18), alongside with the following piece of code for a mod class, should be enough to reproduce: File: src/main/kotlin/com/example/examplemod/ExampleMod.kt package com.example.examplemod import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod import org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager import org.apache.logging.log4j.Logger @Mod("examplemod") class ExampleMod { init { LOGGER.info("Hello World!") } companion object { private val LOGGER: Logger = LogManager.getLogger() } } Note that removing the explicit type Logger (so it becomes 'private val LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger()') loads successfully, because when there is no explicit type specified, Koltin implicitly infers a so-called platform type, shown in IDE as 'Logger!' (note the exclamation mark). This platform type is not null checked by default, so there are no references to 'kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics' for null checks. Specifying the type explicitly as not null however creates a null check under the hood, because in Kotlin, for a type to be nullable, it has to be suffixed with a question mark (Logger?). Otherwise it is guaranteed to be not null. Explanation for those not knowing Kotlin: The 'init' block is essentially a constructor block. The Java equivalent would be 'public ExampleMod() { LOGGER.info("Hello World!"); }'. Declarations inside 'companion object' basically behave like static declarations, so the Java equivalent would be 'private static Logger LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger();'. Looking forward to a fix! Thank you for your time.
    • affter a bit of time this worked: @SubscribeEvent public static void renderPlayerPre(RenderPlayerEvent.Pre event) { //here i was canceling the pre event so... event.getRenderer().getEntityModel().bipedLeftArm.showModel = false; } @SubscribeEvent public static void renderPlayerPost(RenderPlayerEvent.Post event) { PlayerEntity player = event.getPlayer(); PlayerModel<AbstractClientPlayerEntity> model = event.getRenderer().getEntityModel(); ModelRenderer rightArm = model.bipedLeftArm; rightArm.showModel = true; rightArm.render( event.getMatrixStack(), event.getBuffers().getBuffer(RenderType.getEntitySolid(((AbstractClientPlayerEntity)player).getLocationSkin())), Minecraft.getInstance().getRenderManager().getPackedLight(player, 1f), OverlayTexture.NO_OVERLAY); } But just one more thing, i promess no more questions..., the hand is like this: https://imgur.com/a/KTVudC3, and there is no offsetX, Y, or Z, do i need arm.rotationPointSOMETHING to move the hand wherever i want?
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I get this error when i start up forge sever for 1.12.2 :https://pastebin.com/Hz1dGb4P
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.