Can't See Myself With Minecraft Forge

Burnex25

I installed Minecraft Forge with EE2 (Equivalent Exchange 2). i logged Into minecraft 1.2.5 i went multiplayer in my server and pressed F5 and..... I can't see myself! Then when i removed Minecraft Forge from my mods with McPatcher with an older version and i could see myself so i knew it was Forge. So then i spent 1 hour trying to figure the problem out, but nothing. So please help i need assistantance, bad! I need to start recording but i can't do it without seeing other people.

New Versions Of Minecraft Forge That I Tried Out:

MinecraftForge-3.3.7.135-Client (Reccomended)

MinecraftForge-3.3.8.151-Client (Latest)

My Old Version (That I Could See Myself With):

MinecraftForge-3.2.5.120-Client

Minecraft Version:

Minecraft 1.2.5

Now someone, help bad!

I installed Minecraft Forge with EE2 (Equivalent Exchange 2). i logged Into minecraft 1.2.5 i went multiplayer in my server and pressed F5 and..... I can't see myself! Then when i removed Minecraft Forge from my mods with McPatcher with an older version and i could see myself so i knew it was Forge. So then i spent 1 hour trying to figure the problem out, but nothing. So please help i need assistantance, bad! I need to start recording but i can't do it without seeing other people.

Was optiFine a part of this installation, if so optiFine can set your Render distance to a minus figure upon starting a new game.  e.g. ("tiny -86")

only know from experience.