Texture errors

AtomicTim

I'm having a problem with blocks and items not being textured properly. I'm sure there are other posts or help pages, but when it comes to something like mods, each situation is different, right?

But anyway, I'm not on my PC atm so I can't lists the mods just yet, but when I am I shall add them.

Anyway, I added Sphax to most of the mods due to them all supporting it, but some blocks and items texture wrongly.

For example, Redwire from Redpower 2 has the colourless grass texture in hand, but is textured normally when placed.

Also, the Experience storage from Powercraft shows up as the display block without the frame when placed, but when another is placed adjacent to it, it textures fine.

In fact there are a lot of texture errors, too many to list. But there are also a lot of missing textures, but this may be due to the Sphax texture patch not being updated.

I can give images when I'm at my PC.

I'm not sure if this is to do with the mods, textures or something else, and that's why I'm asking.

I did have ALOT of ID conflicts and had to use an ID resolver to solve this. Due my laziness, everything is jumbled up in NEI, because I gave them random IDs. I thought forge was meant to assign different IDs to conflicts.