[Solved]Is there a way to set loading order of mods?

WH-Reaper

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to set loading order of mods? I have two mods. And in case you have both mods, the first one adds new recipe in postInit method. Unfortunatelly, this doesn't work, as it loads as second. I know the possible solution would be to move the creation of the recipe to the other mod, but since it is not the only "plugin" mod for my "main" mod, I wanted to have all these plugin functions in the main mod.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my mother tongue

As lithial said, they changed ee3 to zee3 because mods are loaded by the alphabetical order, so if you have the main you put 'A' before it and for a plugin you put 'B' and if you have a plugin of a plugin you put 'C'

The Korecraft Mod

• 2 years later...

Nevermind, I figured how to sort the load order without renaming the mod.

If you discover a solution to a problem, please post your solution so other people may learn from it.

I would also like a solution to this but finding out that someone else has solved it is a little infuriating.

• Like 1