Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Forge 1.10.2] Create a pickaxe that break unbreakable blocks?

lethinh

if (block.getDrops(world, pos, state, EnchantmentHelper.getEnchantmentLevel(Enchantments.FORTUNE, new ItemStack(this))) == drop 

• Now you are comparing a List<ItemStack> to an ItemStack, so the result will always be false. Why are you making this comparison anyway? What result are you actually trying to get?
  • You still keep using ==, which only checks for the exact same object, rather than for meaningfully equivalent objects. Two different ItemStacks made of the same Item and stacksize will not be equal with the == operator.

List<ItemStack> drop = new ArrayList<>()

if (drop == null)

• How could drop possibly be null here after you have set it to a new ArrayList? (Hint: it couldn't).

You seem to be having trouble with some fairly fundamental Java/OOP concepts, you might be better off learning some general programming first.

19 hours ago, Jay Avery said:

• Now you are comparing a List<ItemStack> to an ItemStack, so the result will always be false. Why are you making this comparison anyway? What result are you actually trying to get?
  • You still keep using ==, which only checks for the exact same object, rather than for meaningfully equivalent objects. Two different ItemStacks made of the same Item and stacksize will not be equal with the == operator.
  • How could drop possibly be null here after you have set it to a new ArrayList? (Hint: it couldn't).

You seem to be having trouble with some fairly fundamental Java/OOP concepts, you might be better off learning some general programming first.

I have just learned java for few months. And the code didn't work:

@SubscribeEvent
public void onPlayerDig(PlayerInteractEvent.LeftClickBlock event) {
    World world = event.getWorld();
    EntityPlayer player = event.getEntityPlayer();

if (event.getFace() == null || world.isRemote || StackUtils.isEmpty(player.getHeldItem(EnumHand.MAIN_HAND)) || player.isCreative())
        return;

BlockPos pos = event.getPos();
    IBlockState state = world.getBlockState(pos);
    Block block = state.getBlock();
    List<ItemStack> drop = new ArrayList<>();

if (drop == null)
        drop = new ArrayList<>(block.getDrops(world, pos, state, EnchantmentHelper.getEnchantmentLevel(Enchantments.FORTUNE, new ItemStack(this))));

block.harvestBlock(world, player, pos, state, world.getTileEntity(pos), new ItemStack(block));
    InventoryHelper.spawnItemStack(world, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ(), new ItemStack(block));

world.setBlockToAir(pos);
    world.playEvent(2001, pos, Block.getStateId(state));
}

50 minutes ago, lethinh said:

if (drop == null)

You're still doing this pointless check. And now you do nothing with the drop variable after you create it anyway.

When you say the code doesn't work, please be more specific. Exactly what does and doesn't happen, and what are you expecting to happen? At this point I've lost track of the problem.

2 hours ago, Jay Avery said:

You're still doing this pointless check. And now you do nothing with the drop variable after you create it anyway.

When you say the code doesn't work, please be more specific. Exactly what does and doesn't happen, and what are you expecting to happen? At this point I've lost track of the problem.

It doesn't break unbreakable block. That's the point of the code.

Cool, I have an array object

if (drop == null)

Nope, it's not null. It's an ArrayList of size zero.

block.harvestBlock(world, player, pos, state, world.getTileEntity(pos), new ItemStack(block));
InventoryHelper.spawnItemStack(world, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ(), new ItemStack(block));

And now, I ignore the fuck out of my array object.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

23 hours ago, Jay Avery said:

Does it break ordinary breakable blocks? Does the game crash? Does the event get called?

It breaks ordinary breakable blocks. The game doesn't crash. And I have called the event by using MinecraftForge.EventBus::register

On 07/04/2017 at 11:06 AM, lethinh said:

world.setBlockToAir(pos);

Ignoring the mess of the code to spawn drops, there is no reason this line shouldn't be doing what you want. Step through the code with the debugger or use print statements to see whether the code is reaching this point and acting on the block you expect it to, to find out where it goes wrong.

1 minute ago, Jay Avery said:

Ignoring the mess of the code to spawn drops, there is no reason this line shouldn't be doing what you want. Step through the code with the debugger or use print statements to see whether the code is reaching this point and acting on the block you expect it to, to find out where it goes wrong.

Do you know how to use debugger? I'm using Intellij IDEA

Edited by lethinh

I noticed once, that when I used methods like world.setBlockToAir(pos); or world.setBlockState... nothing would happen.

It resulted that if I used if (!world.isRemote) {world.setBlockToAir(pos);} or if (!world.isRemote) {world.setBlockState...}

Then it would work. In the first case, when it wasn't executed on logical server side, you could see the code would run, but quickly turned back to before it's execution and changes where not effective. Even after restarting Minecraft. But that little check of sides, would make the changes persist.

I may be wrong, I am new to this, but maybe you could try that. Check the sides. Try to put your code inside

if (!world.isRemote) {

}

If I am wrong, then I welcome corrections.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:33 PM, Draco18s said:

Cool, I have an array object

if (drop == null)

Nope, it's not null. It's an ArrayList of size zero.

And now, I ignore the fuck out of my array object.

So do you know how to convert List<ItemStack> to ItemStack ?

51 minutes ago, ctbe said:

I noticed once, that when I used methods like world.setBlockToAir(pos); or world.setBlockState... nothing would happen.

It resulted that if I used if (!world.isRemote) {world.setBlockToAir(pos);} or if (!world.isRemote) {world.setBlockState...}

Then it would work. In the first case, when it wasn't executed on logical server side, you could see the code would run, but quickly turned back to before it's execution and changes where not effective. Even after restarting Minecraft. But that little check of sides, would make the changes persist.

I may be wrong, I am new to this, but maybe you could try that. Check the sides. Try to put your code inside

if (!world.isRemote) {

}

If I am wrong, then I welcome corrections.

Thanks for your idea but it doesn't work. The world.isRemote has already called in the code.

1 hour ago, lethinh said:

So do you know how to convert List<ItemStack> to ItemStack ?

It's a list of ItemStacks. If you want to get an ItemStack from it, you pick an index and take it from the list. This is again pretty fundamental Java stuff.

1 hour ago, lethinh said:

When I toggle line breakpoint. It doesn't break. But it doesn't break unbreable block

You mean it doesn't reach the breakpoint? That shows that the code isn't being run at all. Where do you register your event handler?

2 hours ago, Jay Avery said:

It's a list of ItemStacks. If you want to get an ItemStack from it, you pick an index and take it from the list. This is again pretty fundamental Java stuff.

You mean it doesn't reach the breakpoint? That shows that the code isn't being run at all. Where do you register your event handler?

I use @Mod.EventBusSubscriber on the beginning of the class file

Since the thread is getting lengthy I will try to explain as best as I can. I tried to achieve what you want on a custom pickaxe and got it working. I got it to break Bedrock and give me the block drop. However, the pickaxe must be enchanted with Silk Touch for the code I am about to provide you to work. The reason is that I use here the harvestBlock method and if it doesn't have Silk Touch it will not harvest anything, at least not bedrock. It may harverst custom unbreakable blocks with an unenchanted pickaxe if those custom blocks have a drop defined for harvest, but not bedrock. For bedrock it needs Silk Touch.

Without deviating much from subscribe event, the logic was this:

1.     Create an item that extends ItemPickaxe
  2.     Create a method to subscribe to the Event Handler PlayerInteractEvent.LeftClickBlock inside the class of the custom pickaxe
  3.     Do the logic inside that created method
    • Get the World, EntityPlayer, BlockPos, IBlockState, Block, and ItemStack into variables (get them from the event variable that gets passed to the method)
    • Check that we work on the logical server
      • Check if the block is an unbreakable block by using the IBlockState getBlockHardness method and checking if the hardness is less than 0
        • If it is an unbreakable block, harvest it with the harvestBlock method
        • Destroy the block
  4.     Register the subscribed event handler in the item's constructor

The code for the event would be

@SubscribeEvent
public void onPlayerDig(PlayerInteractEvent.LeftClickBlock event) {
  World worldIn = event.getWorld();
  EntityPlayer player = event.getEntityPlayer();
  BlockPos pos = event.getPos();
  IBlockState state = worldIn.getBlockState(pos);
  Block block = state.getBlock();
  ItemStack stack = event.getItemStack();

if (!worldIn.isRemote) {
    if (state.getBlockHardness(worldIn, pos) < 0) {
      //Block is unbreakable
      //Harvest it
      worldIn.getBlockState(pos).getBlock().harvestBlock(worldIn, player, pos, state, null, stack);
      //Destroy the block
      worldIn.destroyBlock(pos, false);
    }
  }
}

then the code to register the event would go in the item's constructor like so

public CustomPickaxe () {
  MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this);
}

This last one you need to call. If you don't register the event, it will not work. The code will not run.

I hope this helps you at least to get you in the right direction. The code works. :)

Notes: This is a template. Your constructor could have a parameter that passes the ToolMaterial into it, etc. And more code to initialize your tool. Like I mentioned above, the tool must be enchanted with Silk Touch for the block to drop itself. I tested it and it breaks bedrock and drops it.

The reason I did not use the code tags is that something is messed up in my editor. It is placing the code on the top and not where I want. If someone from staff wants to edit it and make it look properly when using the code tags then that is okay with me.

Edited by ctbe
Fixed typography

On 10/4/2017 at 3:47 AM, ctbe said:

Since the thread is getting lengthy I will try to explain as best as I can. I tried to achieve what you want on a custom pickaxe and got it working. I got it to break Bedrock and give me the block drop. However, the pickaxe must be enchanted with Silk Touch for the code I am about to provide you to work. The reason is that I use here the harvestBlock method and if it doesn't have Silk Touch it will not harvest anything, at least not bedrock. It may harverst custom unbreakable blocks with an unenchanted pickaxe if those custom blocks have a drop defined for harvest, but not bedrock. For bedrock it needs Silk Touch.

Well, I may forget to put state.getBlockHardness in the code so that the code didn't work. I have put it in the first but seem like I have deleted it. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• My game crashes once I load my world. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You're mean. Time: 1/27/22, 11:01 PM Description: Unexpected error java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.ModelUtil.getBufferBuilder(ModelUtil.java:49) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.BlockModel.<init>(BlockModel.java:32) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.BlockModel.<init>(BlockModel.java:28) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.api.Material.lambda$getModel$0(Material.java:26) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.instancing.InstancedMaterial.lambda$model$0(InstancedMaterial.java:43) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at java.util.HashMap.computeIfAbsent(HashMap.java:1220) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.instancing.InstancedMaterial.model(InstancedMaterial.java:42) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.api.Material.getModel(Material.java:26) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.content.contraptions.components.structureMovement.bearing.BearingInstance.<init>(BearingInstance.java:38) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.SimpleBlockEntityInstancingController.createInstance(SimpleBlockEntityInstancingController.java:21) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstancedRenderRegistry.createInstance(InstancedRenderRegistry.java:62) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.BlockEntityInstanceManager.createRaw(BlockEntityInstanceManager.java:27) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.BlockEntityInstanceManager.createRaw(BlockEntityInstanceManager.java:14) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.createInternal(InstanceManager.java:306) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.addInternal(InstanceManager.java:291) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.add(InstanceManager.java:158) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.handler$zdp000$blockEntityAdded(LevelChunk.java:830) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_142169_(LevelChunk.java:346) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_142170_(LevelChunk.java:314) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_5685_(LevelChunk.java:305) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_7702_(Level.java:529) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at com.simibubi.create.foundation.tileEntity.TileEntityBehaviour.get(TileEntityBehaviour.java:92) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.foundation.tileEntity.behaviour.filtering.FilteringRenderer.tick(FilteringRenderer.java:48) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.events.ClientEvents.onTick(ClientEvents.java:127) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_301_ClientEvents_onTick_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPostClientTick(ForgeEventFactory.java:876) ~[forge-1.18.1-39.0.59-universal.jar%23109!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91398_(Minecraft.java:1733) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1015) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:660) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:45) ~[fmlloader-1.18.1-39.0.59.jar%2323!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.virtual.VirtualEmptyBlockGetter cannot be cast to class net.minecraft.world.level.Level (com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.virtual.VirtualEmptyBlockGetter is in module flywheel@1.18-0.6.0 of loader 'TRANSFORMER' @6c075e9d; net.minecraft.world.level.Level is in module minecraft@1.18.1 of loader 'TRANSFORMER' @6c075e9d)     at ca.spottedleaf.starlight.common.light.StarLightInterface.<init>(StarLightInterface.java:62) ~[starlight-1.0.0+forge.4fd2e63.jar%2398!/:1.0.0+forge.4fd2e63] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.level.lighting.LevelLightEngine.handler$zii000$construct(LevelLightEngine.java:560) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.lightengine.LevelLightEngineMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.lighting.LevelLightEngine.<init>(LevelLightEngine.java:28) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.lightengine.LevelLightEngineMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.virtual.VirtualEmptyBlockGetter$2.<init>(VirtualEmptyBlockGetter.java:38) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.virtual.VirtualEmptyBlockGetter.<init>(VirtualEmptyBlockGetter.java:28) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.virtual.VirtualEmptyBlockGetter.<clinit>(VirtualEmptyBlockGetter.java:26) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     ... 46 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.ModelUtil.getBufferBuilder(ModelUtil.java:49) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.BlockModel.<init>(BlockModel.java:32) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.core.model.BlockModel.<init>(BlockModel.java:28) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.api.Material.lambda$getModel$0(Material.java:26) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.instancing.InstancedMaterial.lambda$model$0(InstancedMaterial.java:43) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at java.util.HashMap.computeIfAbsent(HashMap.java:1220) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.instancing.InstancedMaterial.model(InstancedMaterial.java:42) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.api.Material.getModel(Material.java:26) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.content.contraptions.components.structureMovement.bearing.BearingInstance.<init>(BearingInstance.java:38) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.SimpleBlockEntityInstancingController.createInstance(SimpleBlockEntityInstancingController.java:21) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstancedRenderRegistry.createInstance(InstancedRenderRegistry.java:62) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.BlockEntityInstanceManager.createRaw(BlockEntityInstanceManager.java:27) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.blockentity.BlockEntityInstanceManager.createRaw(BlockEntityInstanceManager.java:14) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.createInternal(InstanceManager.java:306) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.addInternal(InstanceManager.java:291) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.instancing.InstanceManager.add(InstanceManager.java:158) ~[flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar%2381!/:1.18-0.6.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.handler$zdp000$blockEntityAdded(LevelChunk.java:830) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_142169_(LevelChunk.java:346) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_142170_(LevelChunk.java:314) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.m_5685_(LevelChunk.java:305) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:InstanceAddMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.chunk.LevelChunkMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_7702_(Level.java:529) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.LevelMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at com.simibubi.create.foundation.tileEntity.TileEntityBehaviour.get(TileEntityBehaviour.java:92) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.foundation.tileEntity.behaviour.filtering.FilteringRenderer.tick(FilteringRenderer.java:48) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at com.simibubi.create.events.ClientEvents.onTick(ClientEvents.java:127) ~[create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar%2368!/:mc1.18.1_v0.4d] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_301_ClientEvents_onTick_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPostClientTick(ForgeEventFactory.java:876) ~[forge-1.18.1-39.0.59-universal.jar%23109!/:?] {re:classloading} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [LocalPlayer['SinKean'/88, l='ClientLevel', x=5982.11, y=143.00, z=-12216.41]]     Chunk stats: 961, 609     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (0,105,0), Section: (at 0,9,0 in 0,6,0; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,0 to 15,319,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511)     Level time: 630548 game time, 970251 day time     Server brand: forge     Server type: Integrated singleplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel.m_6026_(ClientLevel.java:517) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:OptiFine:default,re:computing_frames,xf:OptiFine:default,re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:client.world.ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender.mixins.json:client.MixinClientLevel,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:DestroyProgressMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91354_(Minecraft.java:2248) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:682) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:terrablender_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23105!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:45) ~[fmlloader-1.18.1-39.0.59.jar%2323!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- Last reload -- Details:     Reload number: 1     Reload reason: initial     Finished: Yes     Packs: Default, Mod Resources, quark-emote-pack -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.1, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 1352082368 bytes (1289 MiB) / 4085252096 bytes (3896 MiB) up to 5704253440 bytes (5440 MiB)     CPUs: 16     Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD     Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor                 Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 25 Model 33 Stepping 0     Microarchitecture: Zen 3     Frequency (GHz): 4.00     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 8     Number of logical CPUs: 16     Graphics card #0 name: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT     Graphics card #0 vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (0x1002)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x73af     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=30.0.13037.1003     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Memory slot #2 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #2 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #2 type: DDR4     Memory slot #3 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #3 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #3 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 37538.03     Virtual memory used (MB): 19149.79     Swap memory total (MB): 4864.00     Swap memory used (MB): 33.55     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx5440m -Xms256m     Launched Version: forge-39.0.59     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 SNAPSHOT     Backend API: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT GL version 3.2.14761 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context 21.11.3 30.0.13037.1003, ATI Technologies Inc.     Window size: 2560x1440     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 16x AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor      Server Running: true     Player Count: 1 / 8; [ServerPlayer['SinKean'/88, l='ServerLevel[Noah-1]', x=5982.11, y=143.00, z=-12216.41]]     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:quarkoddities (incompatible), mod:no_null_processors, mod:jei (incompatible), mod:caelus, mod:neat (incompatible), mod:forgeendertech, mod:clumps (incompatible), mod:journeymap, mod:placebo (incompatible), mod:comforts, mod:citadel, mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:artifacts, mod:libx, mod:feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone, mod:sophisticatedbackpacks (incompatible), mod:travel_anchors, mod:starlight, mod:travellersboots (incompatible), mod:blueprint, mod:jeresources, mod:forge, mod:fasterladderclimbing, mod:selene (incompatible), mod:farmersdelight, mod:repurposed_structures, mod:terrablender, mod:swingthroughgrass, mod:ambientsounds (incompatible), mod:mousetweaks, mod:biomesoplenty, mod:creativecore, mod:adlods, mod:curios, mod:fastbench (incompatible), mod:autoreglib (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:oreexcavation, mod:ambientenvironment (incompatible), mod:fastfurnace (incompatible), mod:compatoplenty, mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:ferritecore (incompatible), mod:toms_storage, mod:fastleafdecay, mod:expandability (incompatible), mod:effortlessbuilding (incompatible), mod:betteradvancements, mod:jrftl (incompatible), mod:wooltostring, mod:flywheel, mod:create, mod:createaddition (incompatible)     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.18.1_HD_U_H4     OptiFine Build: 20211212-175054     Render Distance Chunks: 12     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: (internal)     OpenGlVersion: 3.2.14761 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context 21.11.3 30.0.13037.1003     OpenGlRenderer: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT     OpenGlVendor: ATI Technologies Inc.     CpuCount: 16     ModLauncher: 9.1.0+9.1.0+main.6690ee51     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:           mixin PLUGINSERVICE           eventbus PLUGINSERVICE           object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE           runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE           capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE           accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE           runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE           mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          minecraft@1.0         javafml@null     Mod List:          QuarkOddities-1.18.jar                            |Quark Oddities                |quarkoddities                 |1.18                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         no_null_processors_forge-2.0.2+1.18.1.jar         |No Null Processors            |no_null_processors            |2.0.2+1.18.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.18.1-9.2.1.69.jar                           |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |9.2.1.69            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         caelus-forge-1.18-3.0.0.1.jar                     |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |1.18-3.0.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Neat 1.8-30.jar                                   |Neat                          |neat                          |1.8-30              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ForgeEndertech-1.18.1-8.0.0.0-build.0040.jar      |ForgeEndertech                |forgeendertech                |08.0.0.0            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-forge-1.18.1-8.0.0+5.jar                   |Clumps                        |clumps                        |8.0.0+5             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JRFTL [1.18.1]-1.4.1.jar                          |JRFTL                         |jrftl                         |1.4.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.18.1-5.8.0beta11.jar                 |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.8.0beta11         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Placebo-1.18.1-6.0.5.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |6.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-1.18-5.0.0.1.jar                   |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.18-5.0.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.10.8-1.18.jar                           |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.10.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.16.0.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.16.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-1.18.1-4.0.2.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |1.18.1-4.0.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibX-1.18.1-3.1.0.jar                             |LibX                          |libx                          |1.18.1-3.1.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone_forge-1.0.0+1.18.1.ja|Feature NBT Deadlock Be Gone  |feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone  |1.0.0+1.18.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wooltostring-1.18.jar                             |Wool-to-String                |wooltostring                  |1.18                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.18.1-3.15.1.505.jar      |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.18.1-3.15.1.505   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TravelAnchors-1.18.1-3.2.3.jar                    |Travel Anchors                |travel_anchors                |1.18.1-3.2.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         starlight-1.0.0+forge.4fd2e63.jar                 |Starlight                     |starlight                     |1.0.0+forge.b1f6a10 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         travellersboots-1.18-1.6.0.jar                    |Traveller's Boots             |travellersboots               |1.5.0-pre2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blueprint-1.18.1-5.0.0.jar                        |Blueprint                     |blueprint                     |5.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughResources-1.18.1-0.13.1.141.jar         |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |0.13.1.141          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.1-39.0.59-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |39.0.59             |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         FasterLadderClimbing-1.18.1-0.2.3.jar             |Faster Ladder Climbing        |fasterladderclimbing          |0.2.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         selene-1.18-1.12.0.jar                            |Selene                        |selene                        |1.18-1.12.0         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         FarmersDelight-1.18.1-1.0.3.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.18.1-1.0.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         repurposed_structures_forge-4.2.4+1.18.1.jar      |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |4.2.4+1.18.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.18.1-1.1.0.73.jar            |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |1.18.1-1.1.0.73     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         swingthroughgrass-1.18.1-1.8.0.jar                |SwingThroughGrass             |swingthroughgrass             |1.18.1-1.8.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AmbientSounds_v5.0.7_mc1.18.1.jar                 |Ambient Sounds                |ambientsounds                 |3.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.18-2.21.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.21                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.18.1-15.0.0.104-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.18.1-15.0.0.104   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_v2.4.1_mc1.18.1.jar                  |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdLods-1.18.1-5.0.0.0-build.0044.jar              |Large Ore Deposits            |adlods                        |05.0.0.0            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar                     |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.18-0.6.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar                         |Create                        |create                        |0.4d                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.18.1-5.0.6.0.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.18.1-5.0.6.0      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastWorkbench-1.18.1-6.0.0.jar                    |Fast Workbench                |fastbench                     |6.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.7-52.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.7-52              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-3.0-334.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.0-334             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         OreExcavation-1.10.159.jar                        |OreExcavation                 |oreexcavation                 |1.10.159            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AmbientEnvironment-forge-1.18.1-7.0+17.jar        |Ambient Environment           |ambientenvironment            |7.0+17              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastFurnace-1.18.1-6.0.1.jar                      |FastFurnace                   |fastfurnace                   |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Compat-O-Plenty-1.18.1-1.2.3.jar                  |Compat O' Plenty              |compatoplenty                 |1.18.1-1.2.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.18-2.2.0.jar                  |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-4.0.0-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |4.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         toms_storage-1.18-1.2.23.jar                      |Tom's Simple Storage Mod      |toms_storage                  |1.2.23              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastLeafDecay-27.2.jar                            |FastLeafDecay                 |fastleafdecay                 |27.2                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-5.0.0-forge.jar                     |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |5.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         effortlessbuilding-1.18.1-2.31.jar                |Effortless Building           |effortlessbuilding            |1.18.1-2.31         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.18.1-20220125a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.18.1-20220125a    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterAdvancements-1.18.1-0.1.2.122.jar           |Better Advancements           |betteradvancements            |0.1.2.122           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: ab10d21b-d9d6-4f4f-8b12-9e05eb2abc87     Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays     FML: 39.0     Forge: net.minecraftforge:39.0.59
    • Yes I do. And I did have that function in 1.16.3. I ran the jar file and I was able to use tab and up/down keys.
    • I have download it from curse forge. It was working perfectly fine then it stopped working along with every other forge server i make.    
    • Apparently downgrading to an archived version of Java 8 was all I needed, weirdly. Changing this post to solved.
    • I'm going through a stress with the mod https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/vics-modern-warfare-mod/files Apparently when I aim with the gun the water and lava in the game go to the sky and the gun goes to the right corner of the screen and when I shoot it comes out in the middle of the monitor, can someone help me I've tried everything!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YTEeh958S5NgXjoSyMj93VjEbm8hwxc6/view?usp=sharing
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.