Techne Missing?

NathanPhillis

So earlier i tried to download Techne off the website (http://zeux.me/) to make some 3D armor models until i realized that the Techne download is missing and instead his blog is there. So it would be great if someone could upload a copy of Techne or explain if there is an other way to make 3D armor models for 1.10+.

Edited by NathanPhillis

There's also IChun's Tabula. I used it to redo the Power Fist for Modular Powersuits (1.10.2) for dual wielding. The exported code still works since ModelBase is still a thing, so far. There's also a tool somewhere on the curse forums to convert the Tabula model to a Wavefront model, just in case you wanted to go that route. 

5 hours ago, Tschipp said:

No they don't

They can, using AnimationModelBase. This also allows the model to be animated with Forge's baked model animation system.

• Like 1

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

If you want to switch to json models you can try MrCrayfish's Model Creator for free.

you have to friddle around a lot thats a bit annoying and its not running well on java installed on linux. (works under same java version installed on windows... lol? who said cross platform? xD )

So I have bought cubic studio, its very nice, runs perfectly under linux, but you have to pay for it!

Edited by GregoriMarow

2 hours ago, GregoriMarow said:

If you want to switch to json models you can try MrCrayfish's Model Creator for free.

you have to friddle around a lot thats a bit annoying and its not running well on java installed on linux. (works under same java version installed on windows... lol? who said cross platform? xD )

So I have bought cubic studio, its very nice, runs perfectly under linux, but you have to pay for it!

You can't use it as easily for mobs...

Classes: 94

Lines of code: 12173

Other files: 206

Github repo: https://github.com/KokkieBeer/DeGeweldigeMod