Issues using eclipse

Turtle7878

Hey, I just thought I'd post this as to notify the devs of some issues I had while trying to get my modding environment going, I'll be "to the point".

I obtained/installed forge (latest, also tested recomended) and when I loaded eclipse I got 9 errors telling me that the libs and jars couldn't be found (missing in project). I fixed it by going to "project name >> build path >> configure" then removing and re-adding all the libs/jars (add external jars option) like "jinput.jar" etc, I also had to link the source the same way from the "source" tab (mcp >> src >> minecraft).

Everything else went fine though, I don't know if it was me being an idiot and not following the steps correctly or it was a configuration issue (workspace >> eclipse).

Just followed a tutorial and made a basic block which worked fine (in game tested) so it's not a forge issue, I mean that forge is functioning correctly in game, just reporting it incase it is indeed down to the forge install/config and not my lack of brain power ;)

Thanks for your efforts.

• 1 month later...