Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.11] Get a list of all tile entities registered

Awesome_Spider

I have two questions that I am stuck on. Question one: How do I get a list of all the tile entities that have been registered? Question two: Would I do this in post init to ensure all of the tiles have been registered, or would I use a different event? Any help on this is appreciated.

Edit: I found GameData::getTileEntityRegistry, but it's deprecated.

Edited by Awesome_Spider

To address your first answer, if I'm not supposed to use the GameData method, is there an event I could subscribe to that is called when a tile entity is registered? I don't see one, but I'll look some more into it.

For answer 2, I have an api that can be used by other mods that containes a capability that can be attached to a tile entity. I would like to get all the tile entities to check if their classes have the capability.

However, on second thought, I will have to rethink that. The method I would use to check (hasCapability) isn't static. Meaning it is a per instance deal.

I haven't done much with making my own APIs for my mods, but here are some random ideas:

- You could make an empty interface that you would require mods using your API to use. In the attach capabilities event, you could check if a mod's TileEntity implements said interface and attach your capability accordingly.

- Make a custom annotation that you would require other mods' tile entities to have if they want your capability. In your mod's preinit, you can scan for all classes with said annotation via the ASMDataTable (you can see how Forge does it with @ICapabilityInject in CapabilityManager#injectCapabilities). You could populate a list with all those classes and then use it to apply your capability in the capabilities event.

- You could require all mods who want your capability to send you a IMC message with their TileEntity class name, which you would add to a list. Then in the event you can check if the TE is in the list and attach the capability if it is.

The first one is definitely the easiest to do (although it might not be the best), the second and third are just ramblings but might be helpful if you want to do anything more complicated in the future. I'm not really an expert, so there might be a much better way to do this.

Edited by TheMasterGabriel
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Awesome_Spider said:

I would like to get all the tile entities to check if their classes have the capability.

Apart from the fact that this won't work (as you have discovered yourself)... Why? What do you need this for? If you tell us what you want to achieve, we can probably tell you how (i.e. describe what you want to do, not how).

I am creating a temperature system where some blocks give off heat. I have an api that contains a capability that mod developers can attach to their tile entities. This allows the tile entities to dynamically change their temperature. The amount of heat that reaches the player depends on how far the player is away from the tile entity.

Yesterday, I asked how I should get blocks within a cube around the player, and now I need to know how far I should look for tile entities. To do this, I put a maximum temperature value in the capability that is set in the constructor of the capability. Now I need to get the tile entity with the highest maximum value, if that makes any sense.

Long story short, getting all the tile entity classes was a stupid idea. I'm not sure how to go about this at this point. Sorry about the long post.

Heat falloff by distance, btw, is not linear. Its inverse square. 

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hey! Can someone say me why it doesn`t work?   (I didn`t get any Messages if a packet sent or recieved)   Do I need to register the class somewhere? package de.i4m2g00d4u.enderclient.mixin; import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.Inject; import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.callback.CallbackInfo; import com.darkmagician6.eventapi.EventManager; import de.i4m2g00d4u.enderclient.listener.eventapi.EventPacket; import de.i4m2g00d4u.enderclient.utils.Addon; import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixin; import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.At; import io.netty.channel.ChannelHandlerContext; import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft; import net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager; import net.minecraft.network.Packet; import net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.Event; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.SubscribeEvent; @Mixin({NetworkManager.class}) public class MixinNetworkManager extends Event{ @Inject(method = {"channelRead0"}, at = {@At("HEAD")}, cancellable = true) private void read(ChannelHandlerContext context, Packet<?> packet, CallbackInfo callback) { EventPacket event = new EventPacket(packet); EventManager.call(event); Addon.sendMessage("3"); if (event.isCancelled()) { callback.cancel(); Addon.sendMessage("2"); } else { Addon.sendMessage("1"); } } @Inject(method = {"sendPacket(Lnet/minecraft/network/Packet;)V"}, at = {@At("HEAD")}, cancellable = true) private void send(Packet<?> packet, CallbackInfo callback) { EventPacket event = new EventPacket(packet); EventManager.call(event); Addon.sendMessage("3.1"); if (event.isCancelled()) { callback.cancel(); Addon.sendMessage("2.1"); } else { Addon.sendMessage("1.1"); } } }  
    • This did fix the issue. Thank you. 🙂
    • Problem with Structure Gel and/or witheranforge.
    • This /bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/anointment/holy_water.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/anointment/holy_water.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.AnointmentRegistrar:parseDefinition:126]: Attempting to load Anointment: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/anointment/hidden_knowledge.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/anointment/hidden_knowledge.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.AnointmentRegistrar:parseDefinition:126]: Attempting to load Anointment: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/anointment/quick_draw.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/anointment/quick_draw.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.AnointmentRegistrar:parseDefinition:126]: Attempting to load Anointment: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/anointment/bow_power.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/anointment/bow_power.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.AnointmentRegistrar:parseDefinition:126]: Attempting to load Anointment: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/anointment/bow_velocity.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/anointment/bow_velocity.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/arrow_protect.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/arrow_protect.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/fall_protect.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/fall_protect.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/physical_protect.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/physical_protect.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/jump.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/jump.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/health.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/health.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/experienced.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/experienced.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/sprint_attack.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/sprint_attack.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/self_sacrifice.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/self_sacrifice.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/speed.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/speed.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/poison_resist.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/poison_resist.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/fire_resist.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/fire_resist.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/digging.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/digging.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/knockback_resist.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/knockback_resist.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/elytra.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/elytra.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/curios_socket.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/curios_socket.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [wayoftime.bloodmagic.core.LivingArmorRegistrar:parseDefinition:188]: Attempting to load Living Armour Upgrade: modjar://bloodmagic/data/bloodmagic/living_armor/downgrade/quenched.json, path: /data/bloodmagic/living_armor/downgrade/quenched.json [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Registered 11 GlobalLootModifierSerializer entries in 0.17ms. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [Dark Utilities/]: Registered 2 TileEntityType entries in 0.11ms. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `enchanting_table`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [wa.bl.BloodMagic/]: Attempting to register Tile Entities [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `bane_of_arthropods`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `smite`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `sharpness`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `protection`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `fire_protection`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `blast_protection`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `projectile_protection`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `feather_falling`, expected `apotheosis`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for conjurer_illager:conjurer, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for null, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:ender_slime, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:corrupted_slime, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:chaos_wisp, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:fire_wisp, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:ice_wisp, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:lightning_wisp, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for silentgems:water_wisp, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `milk`, expected `forge`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.re.GameData/]: Potentially Dangerous alternative prefix `minecraft` for name `flowing_milk`, expected `forge`. This could be a intended override, but in most cases indicates a broken mod. [14:07:44] [main/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Registered 22 ingredient serializers. [14:07:44] [main/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Registered 5 IRecipeSerializer entries in 0.14ms. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.re.ForgeRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Registry minecraft:worldgen/biome: The object minecraft:the_end has been registered twice for the same name minecraft:the_end. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.re.ForgeRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Registry minecraft:worldgen/biome: The object minecraft:end_barrens has been registered twice for the same name minecraft:end_barrens. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.re.ForgeRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Registry minecraft:worldgen/biome: The object minecraft:small_end_islands has been registered twice for the same name minecraft:small_end_islands. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.re.ForgeRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Registry minecraft:worldgen/biome: The object minecraft:end_midlands has been registered twice for the same name minecraft:end_midlands. [14:07:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.re.ForgeRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Registry minecraft:worldgen/biome: The object minecraft:end_highlands has been registered twice for the same name minecraft:end_highlands. [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [ModdingLegacy/structure_gel/Compat/]: Checking for biome dictionary registry methods in other mods. [14:07:45] [main/WARN] [ModdingLegacy/structure_gel/Compat/]: Encountered an unhandled exception while trying to handle BiomeDictionaryCompat in witheranforge. [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]: java.lang.NullPointerException [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.lambda$compatForEachMod$4(StructureGelCompat.java:83) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1290) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModContainer(ModList.java:229) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.compatForEachMod(StructureGelCompat.java:76) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.registerBiomeDictionary(StructureGelCompat.java:58) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:247) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:239) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:121) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModWorkManager$SyncExecutor.driveOne(ModWorkManager.java:56) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModWorkManager$DrivenExecutor.drive(ModWorkManager.java:40) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.waitForTransition(ModLoader.java:249) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:236) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:202) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:44) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:95) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [14:07:45] [main/WARN] [ModdingLegacy/structure_gel/Compat/]: Encountered an unhandled exception while trying to handle BiomeDictionaryCompat in genesis. [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]: java.lang.NullPointerException [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.lambda$compatForEachMod$4(StructureGelCompat.java:83) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1290) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModContainer(ModList.java:229) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.compatForEachMod(StructureGelCompat.java:76) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat.registerBiomeDictionary(StructureGelCompat.java:58) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:247) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:239) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:121) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModWorkManager$SyncExecutor.driveOne(ModWorkManager.java:56) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModWorkManager$DrivenExecutor.drive(ModWorkManager.java:40) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.waitForTransition(ModLoader.java:249) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:236) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:202) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:44) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:95) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [com.legacy.structure_gel.StructureGelCompat:lambda$compatForEachMod$4:107]:  at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [14:07:45] [main/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class com.github.alexthe666.iceandfire.entity.EntityHippogryph from class com.github.alexthe666.iceandfire.entity.EntityPixie [14:07:45] [main/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class com.github.alexthe666.iceandfire.entity.EntityDreadThrall from class com.github.alexthe666.iceandfire.entity.EntityDreadKnight [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [io.gi.ho.ou.Outvoted/]: >> Outvoted COMMON Config Loaded [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chain Linkage [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chains Connect Blocks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chute [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Color Slime [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Dispensers Place Blocks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Ender Watcher [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Endermites Form Shulkers [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Feeding Trough [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Gravisand [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Iron Rod [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Jukebox Automation [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Metal Buttons [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Obsidian Plate [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pistons Move Tile Entities [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Redstone Circuit [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Weather Sensor [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Bamboo Mat [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Burn Vines [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Celebratory Lamps [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Cobblestone Bricks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Compressed Blocks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Duskbound Blocks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Framed Glass [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Gold Bars [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Grate [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Hedges [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Iron Plates [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Item Frames [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Leaf Carpet [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Lit Lamp [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Midori [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module More Brick Types [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module More Potted Plants [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module More Stone Variants [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Nether Brick Fence Gate [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Paper Decor [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Quilted Wool [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Rope [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Shallow Dirt [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Shingles [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Soul Sandstone [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Stained Planks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Stools [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Sturdy Stone [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Tallow And Candles [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Thatch [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Tie Leads To Fences [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Turf [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Variant Bookshelves [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Variant Chests [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Variant Ladders [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Vertical Planks [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Vertical Slabs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Wooden Posts [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chests In Boats [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Easy Transfering [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Hotbar Changer [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Inventory Sorting [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Item Sharing [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Right Click Armor [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Shulker Box Right Click [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Endermosh Music Disc [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Abacus [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Ambient Discs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Ancient Tomes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Bottled Cloud [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Camera [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Color Runes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pathfinder Maps [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pickarang [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Seed Pouch [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Slime In A Bucket [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Trowel [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Skull Pikes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Armed Armor Stands [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Automatic Recipe Unlock [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Axe Leaf Harvesting [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Better Elytra Rocket [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Campfires Boost Elytra [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Compasses Work Everywhere [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Dirt To Path [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Double Door Opening [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Dragon Scales [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Emotes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Enhanced Ladders [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Glass Shard [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Hoe Harvesting [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Improved Sleeping [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Infinity Bucket [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Lava Bucket As Trash [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Lock Rotation [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module More Banner Layers [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Note Block Mob Sounds [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pat The Dogs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Poison Potato Usage [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Reacharound Placing [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Replace Scaffolding [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Sign Editing [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Simple Harvest [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Snow Golem Player Heads [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Springy Slime [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Utility Recipes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Villagers Follow Emeralds [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Big Dungeon [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Big Stone Clusters [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Biotite [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Blossom Trees [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Cave Roots [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chorus Vegetation [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Crevices [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Deepslate [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Fairy Rings [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Mega Caves [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Monster Box [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Nether Obsidian Spikes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module New Stone Types [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Realistic World Gen [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Speleothems [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Spiral Spires [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Underground Clay [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Brimstone Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Cave Crystal Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Elder Prismarine Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Glowshroom Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Lush Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Overgrown Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Permafrost Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Sandstone Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Slime Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Spider Nest Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Crabs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Forgotten [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Foxhound [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Frogs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Stonelings [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Toretoise [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Wraith [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Auto Walk Keybind [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Back Button Keybind [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Chest Searching [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Greener Grass [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Improved Mount Hud [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Improved Tooltips [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Usage Ticker [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Variant Animal Textures [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Backpack [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Crate [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Magnets [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Matrix Enchanting [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pipes [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Totem Of Holding [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Adjustable Chat [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Custom Underground Biome [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Game Nerfs [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Microcrafting Helper [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Narrator Readout [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Overlay Shader [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Pallet [14:07:45] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Loading Module Shiba [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-2/INFO] [me.tr.be.be.BetterF3Forge/]: [BetterF3] Loading... [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Registering 3 command argument types. [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Registering 13 loot conditions. [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-2/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-2/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/]: Exception caught during firing event: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER         Index: 1         Listeners:                 0: NORMAL                 1: net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus$$Lambda$2549/1855363279@bb1fd57 java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.RuntimeDistCleaner.processClassWithFlags(RuntimeDistCleaner.java:71)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:85)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98)         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)         at me.treyruffy.betterf3.betterf3forge.BetterF3Forge.setup(BetterF3Forge.java:56)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:247)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:239)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:121)         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640)         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632)         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289)         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056)         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692)         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [14:07:45] [modloading-worker-2/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Caught exception during event FMLCommonSetupEvent dispatch for modid betterf3forge java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.RuntimeDistCleaner.processClassWithFlags(RuntimeDistCleaner.java:71) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:85) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at me.treyruffy.betterf3.betterf3forge.BetterF3Forge.setup(BetterF3Forge.java:56) ~[betterf3forge:1.1.3] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:247) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:239) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120) ~[forge:36.2] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:121) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_312] {} [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching EnchantmentHelper#getEnchantmentModifierDamage [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching EnchantmentHelper#getModifierForCreature [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching EnchantmentHelper#applyThornEnchantments [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching EnchantmentHelper#applyArthropodEnchantments [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching buildEnchantmentList for the Enchantability affix. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching EnchantmentHelper#getEnchantmentDatas [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [ne.mi.co.Co.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching vazkii/quark/content/tools/module/AncientTomesModule [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [co.re.re.re.ModPotions/]: Generation Potion Mixes [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [co.re.re.re.ModPotions/]: Generating Potion Recipe for: resourcefulbees:calming [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [co.re.re.re.ModPotions/]: Generating Potion Recipe for: resourcefulbees:long_calming [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [th.co.ConstructionWand/]: ConstructionWand says hello - may the odds be ever in your favor. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [co.sk.wo.fo.ForgeWorldEdit/]: WorldEdit for Forge (version 7.2.5+57d5ac9) is loaded [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [th.co.ConstructionWand/]: Botania integration added [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:crocus_flower, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:deer, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:beequeen, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:insane_dog, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:alpha_insane_dog, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:gem_golem, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class org.astemir.forestcraft.entities.EntityBeeQueen from class org.astemir.forestcraft.entities.EntityThunderScreamer [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:thunder_screamer, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:terror_bringer, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:infected_zombie, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:night_watcher, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:cicada, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:eater_of_the_depths, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:krock, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:killer_bee, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:bakudan, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:iguana_king, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:soul_blaze, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class org.astemir.forestcraft.entities.EntityCicada from class org.astemir.forestcraft.entities.EntityAirSucker [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:air_sucker, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:dandelioneer, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for forestcraft:petrified_runestone_zombie, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for jellyfishing:jellyfish, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for jellyfishing:blue_jellyfish, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [Dungeon Crawl/]: Common Setup [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [Dungeon Crawl/]: Registering Structure Piece Types [14:07:46] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [travel_anchors/]: Loading TravelAnchors [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [betterf3forge] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TreyRuffy/BetterF3/1.16.4-Forge/update.json [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [betterf3forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Current: 1.1.3 Target: null [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [controlling] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=controlling&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [mythicbotany/]: Loading MythicBotany [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [in.pa.ia.IAFGear/]: DragonGear loading [14:07:47] [Immersive Engineering Contributors Thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Attempting to download special revolvers from GitHub [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [controlling] Found status: BETA_OUTDATED Current: 7.0.0.20 Target: 7.0.0.28 [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [reauth] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TechnicianLP/ReAuth/master/update.json [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [reauth] Found status: BETA Current: 3.9.3 Target: null [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [bookshelf] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=bookshelf&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [bookshelf] Found status: BETA_OUTDATED Current: 10.3.29 Target: 10.4.31 [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [randompatches] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheRandomLabs/RandomPatches/misc/versions.json [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 clay_ball = 1 clay [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 snowball = 1 snow_block [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 glowstone_dust = 1 glowstone [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 brick = 1 bricks [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 nether_brick = 1 nether_bricks [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 9 nether_wart = 1 nether_wart_block [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 quartz = 1 quartz_block [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 9 melon_slice = 1 melon [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 sand = 1 sandstone [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 red_sand = 1 red_sandstone [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:shiba, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for magma_monsters:magma_monster, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for magma_monsters:magma_monster_grunt, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-1/INFO] [co.ja.mi.st.StorageDrawers/]: New compacting rule 4 clay_ball = 1 clay [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:toretoise, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:wrapped, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:wraith, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:frog, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:stoneling, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:forgotten, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:foxhound, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [randompatches] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Current: 2.4.4-forge Target: null [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [darkutils] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=darkutils&gv=1.16.4 [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:crab, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [modloading-worker-2/WARN] [ne.mi.co.ForgeHooks/]: Called deprecated GlobalEntityTypeAttributes#put for quark:leash_knot_fake, use EntityAttributeCreationEvent instead. [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [darkutils] Found status: BETA Current: 8.0.9 Target: null [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [simplecorelib] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Sinhika/SimpleCoreLib/1.16/update.json [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [simplecorelib] Found status: AHEAD Current: 1.16.5-2.0.7.5 Target: null [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [runelic] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=runelic&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [runelic] Found status: BETA_OUTDATED Current: 7.0.1 Target: 7.0.2 [14:07:47] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [attributefix] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=attributefix&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [attributefix] Found status: BETA Current: 10.1.3 Target: 10.1.3 [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [conjurer_illager] Starting version check at http://changelogs.moddinglegacy.com/conjurer-illager.json [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [conjurer_illager] Found status: BETA Current: 1.0.13 Target: null [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [storagenetwork] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Lothrazar/Storage-Network/trunk/1.16/update.json [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [storagenetwork] Found status: BETA Current: 1.16.5-1.3.5 Target: 1.5.1 [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [configured] Starting version check at https://mrcrayfish.com/modupdatejson?id=configured [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: Failed to process update information java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Double cannot be cast to java.lang.String         at net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker$1.process(VersionChecker.java:198) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) [?:1.8.0_312] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker$1.run(VersionChecker.java:139) [forge:?] {re:classloading} [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [badmobs] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=badmobs&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [badmobs] Found status: BETA_OUTDATED Current: 9.0.3 Target: 9.0.5 [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [outvoted] Starting version check at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/How-Bout-No/Outvoted/1.16.5/update.json [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [outvoted] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Current: 1.2.4 Target: null [14:07:48] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.VersionChecker/]: [jeitweaker] Starting version check at https://updates.blamejared.com/get?n=JEITweaker&gv=1.16.5 [14:07:48] [modloading-worker-3/INFO] [CraftTweaker/]: CraftTweaker has loaded successfully! [14:07:48] [main/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/LOADING]: Failed to complete lifecycle event COMMON_SETUP, 1 errors found [14:07:48] [main/FATAL] [ne.mi.co.ForgeMod/]: Preparing crash report with UUID 93d275a1-7bc9-499a-ad25-1c7b8bd412a1 [14:07:48] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport:func_85057_a:196]: Negative index in crash report handler (16/18) [14:07:48] [main/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.se.ServerModLoader/]: Crash report saved to ./crash-reports/crash-2022-01-19_14.07.48-fml.txt ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Ooh. Shiny. Time: 1/19/22 2:07 PM Description: Mod loading error has occurred java.lang.Exception: Mod Loading has failed         at net.minecraftforge.fml.CrashReportExtender.dumpModLoadingCrashReport(CrashReportExtender.java:85) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:51) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:95) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: main Stacktrace:         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.RuntimeDistCleaner.processClassWithFlags(RuntimeDistCleaner.java:71) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {} -- MOD betterf3forge -- Details:         Mod File: BetterF3-1.1.3-forge-1.16.5.jar         Failure message: BetterF3 Forge (betterf3forge) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase                 java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER         Mod Version: 1.1.3         Mod Issue URL: https://github.com/TreyRuffy/BetterF3/issues/         Exception message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER Stacktrace:         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.RuntimeDistCleaner.processClassWithFlags(RuntimeDistCleaner.java:71) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:85) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at me.treyruffy.betterf3.betterf3forge.BetterF3Forge.setup(BetterF3Forge.java:56) ~[betterf3forge:1.1.3] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.doCastFilter(EventBus.java:247) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.lambda$addListener$11(EventBus.java:239) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:120) ~[forge:36.2] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:121) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1640) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1632) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {} -- System Details -- Details:         Minecraft Version: 1.16.5         Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5         Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.4.0-1060-gcp         Java Version: 1.8.0_312, Oracle Corporation         Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation         Memory: 859966784 bytes (820 MB) / 1830813696 bytes (1746 MB) up to 9343336448 bytes (8910 MB)         CPUs: 4         JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms128M -Xmx10023M         ModLauncher: 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c         ModLauncher launch target: fmlserver         ModLauncher naming: srg         ModLauncher services:                  /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE                  /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE                  /forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE                  /forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE                  /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE                  /forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE                  /forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE                  /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE                  /forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          FML: 36.2         Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.2.20         FML Language Providers:                  javafml@36.2                 minecraft@1         Mod List:                  infernal-expansion-forge-1.3.jar                  |Infernal Expansion            |infernalexp                   |Release 1.3         |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 CraftingAutomat-MC1.16.3-1.2.2.jar                |Crafting Automat              |craftingautomat               |1.2.2               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 BetterF3-1.1.3-forge-1.16.5.jar                   |BetterF3 Forge                |betterf3forge                 |1.1.3               |ERROR     |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 curiousshulkerboxes-forge-1.16.5-4.0.1.0.jar      |Curious Shulker Boxes         |curiousshulkerboxes           |1.16.5-4.0.1.0      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 CTM-MC1.16.1-1.1.2.6.jar                          |ConnectedTexturesMod          |ctm                           |MC1.16.1-1.1.2.6    |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Controlling-7.0.0.20.jar                          |Controlling                   |controlling                   |7.0.0.20            |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ReAuth-1.16-Forge-3.9.3.jar                       |ReAuth                        |reauth                        |3.9.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 3d:06:1e:e5:da:e2:ff:ae:04:00:be:45:5b:ff:fd:70:65:00:67:0b:33:87:a6:5f:af:20:3c:b6:a1:35:ca:7e                 Placebo-1.16.5-4.6.0.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |4.6.0               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.8.1               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 YungsApi-1.16.4-Forge-6.jar                       |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.16.4-Forge-6      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Powah-1.16.5-2.3.16.jar                           |Powah                         |powah                         |2.3.16              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 MutantBeasts-1.16.4-1.1.3.jar                     |Mutant Beasts                 |mutantbeasts                  |1.16.4-1.1.3        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: d9:be:bd:b6:9a:e4:14:aa:05:67:fb:84:06:77:a0:c5:10:ec:27:15:1b:d6:c0:88:49:9a:ef:26:77:61:0b:5e                 Bookshelf-Forge-1.16.5-10.3.29.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |10.3.29             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 sophisticatedbackpacks-1.16.5-3.15.1.503.jar      |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.16.5-3.15.1.503   |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 randompatches-2.4.4-forge.jar                     |RandomPatches                 |randompatches                 |2.4.4-forge         |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 92:f6:29:d4:09:89:f5:f5:98:5e:20:34:31:d0:7b:58:22:06:bd:a5:d1:6a:92:6e:ac:3d:8d:18:c5:b2:5b:d7                 DarkUtilities-1.16.5-8.0.9.jar                    |Dark Utilities                |darkutils                     |8.0.9               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 Apotheosis-1.16.5-4.8.4.jar                       |Apotheosis                    |apotheosis                    |4.8.4               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ProgressiveBosses-2.2.0-mc1.16.x.jar              |Progressive Bosses            |progressivebosses             |2.2.0               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Morpheus-1.16.5-4.2.70.jar                        |Morpheus                      |morpheus                      |4.2.70              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 carryon-1.16.5-1.15.3.13.jar                      |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.15.3.13           |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 8c:03:ac:7d:21:62:65:e2:83:91:f3:22:57:99:ed:75:78:1e:db:de:03:99:ef:53:3b:59:95:18:01:bc:84:a9                 JustEnoughResources-1.16.5-0.12.1.119.jar         |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |0.12.1.119          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 konkrete_1.1.6_MC_1.16.2-1.16.5.jar               |Konkrete                      |konkrete                      |1.1.6               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 betterendforge-1.16.4-1.6.0.jar                   |BetterEnd Forge               |betterendforge                |1.16.4-1.6.0        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 PrettyPipes-1.9.3.jar                             |Pretty Pipes                  |prettypipes                   |1.9.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 structure_gel-1.16.5-1.7.8.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.8               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ResourcefulBees-1.16.5-0.10.4.jar                 |Resourceful Bees              |resourcefulbees               |1.16.5-0.10.4       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 witheranforge-1.0.3.jar                           |Witheran Origin               |witheranforge                 |1.0.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 repurposed_structures-1.16.5-2.6.6-forge.jar      |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |1.16.5-2.6.6-forge  |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Lollipop-1.16.5-3.2.9.jar                         |Lollipop                      |lollipop                      |3.2.9               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 SimpleCoreLib-1.16.5-2.0.7.5.jar                  |SimpleCoreLib                 |simplecorelib                 |1.16.5-2.0.7.5      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 dungeons_plus-1.16.5-1.1.5.jar                    |Dungeons Plus                 |dungeons_plus                 |1.1.5               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Botania-1.16.5-420.1.jar                          |Botania                       |botania                       |1.16.5-420.1        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 spark-forge.jar                                   |spark                         |spark                         |1.5.2               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 CNB-1.16.3_5-1.2.11.jar                           |Creatures and Beasts          |cnb                           |1.2.11              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 playerex-1.1.8-1.16.5.jar                         |Player Ex                     |playerex                      |1.1.8               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 curios-forge-1.16.5-4.0.5.3.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.0.5.3      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Patchouli-1.16.4-53.2.jar                         |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.16.4-53.2         |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Origins-1.16.5-0.7.3.1-forge.jar                  |Origins                       |origins                       |0.7.3.1             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 collective-1.16.5-2.26.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |2.26                |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 OreExcavation-1.8.157.jar                         |Ore Excavation                |oreexcavation                 |1.8.157             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: e7:68:1c:0d:b9:7e:cf:f8:f3:40:9c:84:c5:39:d7:a4:59:78:b0:6b:c3:fd:b7:4f:69:18:a3:88:e3:76:8c:3f                 Platypuses 1.16.5-1.2.5.jar                       |Platypus                      |platypus                      |1.2.5               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 relicex-1.0.0-1.16.4.jar                          |Relic Ex                      |relicex                       |1.0.0               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 BetterStrongholds-1.16.4-1.1.jar                  |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.16.4-1.1          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Runelic-1.16.5-7.0.1.jar                          |Runelic                       |runelic                       |7.0.1               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 worldedit-mod-7.2.5-dist.jar                      |WorldEdit                     |worldedit                     |7.2.5+57d5ac9       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 constructionwand-1.16.5-2.2.jar                   |Construction Wand             |constructionwand              |1.16.5-2.2          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 sapience-1.16.4-1.1.1.jar                         |Sapience                      |sapience                      |1.1.1               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Project_MMO-1.16.5-3.67.4.jar                     |Project MMO                   |pmmo                          |1.16.5-3.67.4       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 architectury-1.17.20-forge.jar                    |Architectury                  |architectury                  |1.17.20             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ExtraBotany-r1.2-68.jar                           |ExtraBotany                   |extrabotany                   |1.0                 |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 curiouselytra-forge-1.16.5-4.0.2.3.jar            |Curious Elytra                |curiouselytra                 |1.16.5-4.0.2.3      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 AI-Improvements-1.16.2-0.3.0.jar                  |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.3.0               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 forestcraft-1.52.jar                              |Astemir Forest Craft          |forestcraft                   |1.52                |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 cloth-config-4.11.26-forge.jar                    |Cloth Config v4 API           |cloth-config                  |4.11.26             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 FastLeafDecay-v25.jar                             |FastLeafDecay                 |fastleafdecay                 |v25                 |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 geckolib-forge-1.16.5-3.0.59.jar                  |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.59              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 SaveMyStronghold-1.16.4-1.0.jar                   |Save My Stronghold!           |savemystronghold              |1.16.4-1.0          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 rhino-1605.1.0-build.4.jar                        |Rhino                         |rhino                         |1605.1.0-build.4    |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 mowziesmobs-1.5.19.jar                            |Mowzie's Mobs                 |mowziesmobs                   |1.5.19              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 jei-1.16.5-7.7.1.144.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.7.1.144           |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 kubejs-forge-1605.3.10-build.16.jar               |KubeJS                        |kubejs                        |1605.3.10-build.16  |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 genesis_forge_1.1.jar                             |Genesis v0.4.3                |genesis                       |v0.4.3              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 AttributeFix-1.16.5-10.1.3.jar                    |AttributeFix                  |attributefix                  |10.1.3              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 the-conjurer-1.16.4-1.0.13.jar                    |The Conjurer                  |conjurer_illager              |1.0.13              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Jellyfishing-1.6.9.jar                            |Jellyfishing                  |jellyfishing                  |1.6.8               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 caelus-forge-1.16.5-2.1.3.0.jar                   |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |1.16.5-2.1.3.0      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Undefeatables 1.4.jar                             |Undefeatables                 |undefeatables                 |1.4                 |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 invtweaks-1.16.4-1.0.1.jar                        |Inventory Tweaks Renewed      |invtweaks                     |1.16.4-1.0.1        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Waystones_1.16.5-7.6.3.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.6.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 journeymap-1.16.5-5.7.3.jar                       |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.7.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 comforts-forge-1.16.5-4.0.0.4.jar                 |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.16.5-4.0.0.4      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 NaturesCompass-1.16.5-1.9.0.jar                   |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.16.5-1.9.0        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 SimpleStorageNetwork-1.16.5-1.3.5.jar             |Simple Storage Network        |storagenetwork                |1.16.5-1.3.5        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed                 configured-1.0.2-1.16.3.jar                       |Configured                    |configured                    |1.0.2               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 LibX-1.16.3-1.0.76.jar                            |LibX                          |libx                          |1.16.3-1.0.76       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 DungeonCrawl-1.16.3-2.2.4.jar                     |Dungeon Crawl                 |dungeoncrawl                  |2.2.4               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 curioofundying-forge-1.16.5-5.2.0.0.jar           |Curio of Undying              |curioofundying                |1.16.5-5.2.0.0      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 BadMobs-1.16.5-9.0.3.jar                          |BadMobs                       |badmobs                       |9.0.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 TravelAnchors-2.4.jar                             |Travel Anchors                |travel_anchors                |2.4                 |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 lazydfu-0.1.3.jar                                 |LazyDFU                       |lazydfu                       |0.1.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 outvoted-1.16.5-1.2.4.jar                         |Outvoted                      |outvoted                      |1.2.4               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 bedspreads-forge-1.16.5-5.1.0.2.jar               |Bedspreads                    |bedspreads                    |1.16.5-5.1.0.2      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 iceandfire-2.1.9-1.16.5.jar                       |Ice and Fire                  |iceandfire                    |2.1.9-1.16.5        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Toast-Control-1.16.4-4.3.1.jar                    |Toast Control                 |toastcontrol                  |4.3.1               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 JEITweaker-1.16.5-1.0.1.27.jar                    |JEI Tweaker                   |jeitweaker                    |1.0.1.27            |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 customfov-forge-1.16.5-5.1.0.1.jar                |Custom FoV                    |customfov                     |1.16.5-5.1.0.1      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 CraftTweaker-1.16.5-7.1.2.489.jar                 |CraftTweaker                  |crafttweaker                  |7.1.2.489           |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 forge-1.16.5-36.2.20-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.2.20             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90                 BloodMagic-1.16.4-3.1.7-27.jar                    |Blood Magic                   |bloodmagic                    |1.16.4-3.1.7-27     |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 DynamicSurroundings-1.16.4-4.0.4.2.jar            |§3Dynamic Surroundings        |dsurround                     |1.16.4-4.0.4.2      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: b4:98:14:b9:76:55:25:4f:e5:5f:4d:71:90:87:43:5b:f9:d5:3a:02:60:42:5e:da:1f:15:9c:ff:be:a9:7c:77                 LootBag-1.16.5-1.1.1.jar                          |Loot Bag                      |lootbag                       |1.16.5-1.1.1        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ironchest-1.16.5-11.2.21.jar                      |Iron Chests                   |ironchest                     |1.16.5-11.2.21      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 MythicBotany-1.16.5-1.4.19.jar                    |MythicBotany                  |mythicbotany                  |1.16.5-1.4.19       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 forge-1.16.5-36.2.20-server.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 cofh_core-1.16.5-1.4.0.6.jar                      |CoFH Core                     |cofh_core                     |1.4.0.6             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09                 TConstruct-1.16.5-3.3.2.324.jar                   |Tinkers' Construct            |tconstruct                    |3.3.2.324           |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 EnchantmentDescriptions-1.16.5-7.0.18.jar         |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |7.0.18              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5                 theoneprobe-1.16-3.1.4.jar                        |The One Probe                 |theoneprobe                   |1.16-3.1.4          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 pandoras_creatures-1.16.3-2.0.1.jar               |Pandoras Creatures            |pandoras_creatures            |1.16.3-2.0.1        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Netherrocks-1.16.5-2.3.5.4.jar                    |SimpleOres:Netherrocks        |netherrocks                   |1.16.5-2.3.5.4      |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 SilentMechanisms-1.16.3-1.0.1+77.jar              |Silent's Mechanisms           |silents_mechanisms            |1.0.1+77            |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 silent-gear-1.16.5-2.6.26.jar                     |Silent Gear                   |silentgear                    |2.6.26              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 iafgear-1.16.3-1.0.2.jar                          |DragonGear                    |iafgear                       |1.16.3-1.0.2        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 MouseTweaks-2.14-mc1.16.2.jar                     |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.14                |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ImmersiveEngineering-1.16.5-5.0.7-143.jar         |Immersive Engineering         |immersiveengineering          |1.16.5-5.0.7-143    |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 44:39:94:cf:1d:8c:be:3c:7f:a9:ee:f4:1e:63:a5:ac:61:f9:c2:87:d5:5b:d9:d6:8c:b5:3e:96:5d:8e:3f:b7                 Classes-1.16.5-2.0.4.3.jar                        |Classes                       |classes                       |1.16.3-1.3.0        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 silent-lib-1.16.3-4.9.6.jar                       |Silent Lib                    |silentlib                     |4.9.6               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ctiers-1.16.5-1.31.jar                            |Centrifuge Tiers              |ctiers                        |1.16.5-1.31         |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 pipez-1.16.5-1.2.7.jar                            |Pipez                         |pipez                         |1.16.5-1.2.7        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 flywheel-1.16-0.2.5.jar                           |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.16-0.2.5          |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 create-mc1.16.5_v0.3.2g.jar                       |Create                        |create                        |v0.3.2g             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Mantle-1.16.5-1.6.152.jar                         |Mantle                        |mantle                        |1.6.152             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 gravestone-1.16.5-1.0.7.jar                       |Gravestone Mod                |gravestone                    |1.16.5-1.0.7        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 polymorph-forge-1.16.5-0.24.jar                   |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |1.16.5-0.24         |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 AutoRegLib-1.6-49.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.6-49              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 Quark-r2.4-321.jar                                |Quark                         |quark                         |r2.4-321            |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 materialis-1.16.5-2.4.2.jar                       |Materialis                    |materialis                    |1.16.5-2.4.2        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 StorageDrawers-1.16.3-8.5.0.jar                   |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |8.5.0               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 topaddons-1.16.5-2.1.5-beta.jar                   |TOP Addons                    |topaddons                     |1.16.5-2.1.5-beta   |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 backpacked-1.10.1-1.16.3.jar                      |Backpacked                    |backpacked                    |1.10.1              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 backpacker-1.3.1-1.16.3.jar                       |Backpacker                    |backpacker                    |1.3.1               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 WorldEdit-CUI-FE3-1.16.5-3.0.9.jar                |WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition 3 |worldeditcuife3               |3.0.9               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 fancymenu_2.0.7_MC_1.16.2-1.16.5.jar              |FancyMenu                     |fancymenu                     |2.0.7               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 HunterIllager-1.16.5-1.1.0.jar                    |Hunter Illager                |hunterillager                 |1.16.5-1.1.0        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 illagersweararmor-1.0.4.jar                       |Illagers Wear Armor           |illagersweararmor             |1.0.4               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 MagmaMonsters-0.5.3.jar                           |MagmaMonsters                 |magma_monsters                |0.5.3               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 AppleSkin-mc1.16.2-forge-1.0.14.jar               |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |1.0.14              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 mobcatcher-3.2.jar                                |Mob Catcher                   |mobcatcher                    |3.2                 |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 ferritecore-2.0.4-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |2.0.4               |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a                 Aquaculture-1.16.5-2.1.21.jar                     |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.16.5-2.1.21       |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 SilentGems-1.16.3-3.7.15.jar                      |Silent's Gems 3               |silentgems                    |3.7.15              |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 CosmeticArmorReworked-1.16.5-v2.jar               |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.16.5-v2           |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53                 valhelsia_core-16.0.10.jar                        |Valhelsia Core                |valhelsia_core                |16.0.10             |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 valhelsia_structures-1.16.5-0.1.6.jar             |Valhelsia Structures          |valhelsia_structures          |1.16.5-0.1.6        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE                 lootbagmod-1.16.5-2.4.0.jar                       |Loot Bag Mod                  |lootbagmod                    |1.16.5-2.4.0        |SIDED_SETU|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Crash Report UUID: 93d275a1-7bc9-499a-ad25-1c7b8bd412a1[14:07:48] [main/FATAL] [minecraft/Main]: Failed to start the minecraft server net.minecraftforge.fml.LoadingFailedException: Loading errors encountered: [         BetterF3 Forge (betterf3forge) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase §7java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/world/ClientWorld for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER ]         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.waitForTransition(ModLoader.java:269) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:236) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.loadMods(ModLoader.java:211) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:45) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:95) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_312] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:?] {} container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as offline... [Pterodactyl Daemon]: ---------- Detected server process in a crashed state! ---------- [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Exit code: 0 [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Out of memory: false [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as starting... [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [Pterodactyl Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "1.8.0_312" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_312-b07) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.312-b07, mixed mode) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx10023M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -jar forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar
    • Really old Minecraft versions are no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.