Optifine and Forge Decompile

daHappy

Hey there iam asking me how i could decompile minecraft with optifine and forge ...

If i use die install bat from forge it loads his own CLEAN jars when i use mcp to decompile he couldn find the forge classes by google or something like this ...

But there have to be a way to do it ... or?...

Because i wrote a mod where i have to update the WorldRenderer class but Optifine replace them or better has his own 2 in the moment i have to decompile optifine with mcp insert dummy classes do the optifine updates and then do the real mod with forge (because i like it much more then ModLoader) ... it works ... but its not a nice solution -.-

short answer is no, we do not support decompiling minecraft with anything but clean jars, which is why our scripts delete/replace modified jars.

If you're taking it upon yourself to decompile another mod it's your ball game, we can't help you.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon