[1.11.2] Adding game music

CeperaProduction

Hi guys. I want to add some custom music to game (Im talking about music, that plaing randomly on background), but i don't know how i can do this. I was searching for some information about it and had found that some peoples were talking about SoundPool. But all these posts were about MC version 1.7.10 and lower. Where I can find something like SoundPool in 1.11.2 and how I can edit it to add my own music and maybe remove or replace some vanilla sounds?

Edited by CeperaProduction

I suggest looking at the classes in the net.minecraft.client.audio package.

You can probably use SoundHandler#getAccessor to get the SoundEventAccessor of a vanilla SoundEvent and use SoundEventAccessor#addSound to add a sound to it.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

14 hours ago, Choonster said:

I suggest looking at the classes in the net.minecraft.client.audio package.

You can probably use SoundHandler#getAccessor to get the SoundEventAccessor of a vanilla SoundEvent and use SoundEventAccessor#addSound to add a sound to it.

Thanks, you made me go in right way.
By looking at theese classes and using some reflection, I have made all that i wanted.

Edited by CeperaProduction