Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.11.2] Adding game music

CeperaProduction

Hi guys. I want to add some custom music to game (Im talking about music, that plaing randomly on background), but i don't know how i can do this. I was searching for some information about it and had found that some peoples were talking about SoundPool. But all these posts were about MC version 1.7.10 and lower. Where I can find something like SoundPool in 1.11.2 and how I can edit it to add my own music and maybe remove or replace some vanilla sounds?

Edited by CeperaProduction

You would register a sound like you would for mon sounds and set its category to Ambient.

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaK5oRw4yd7PurBWww9tVhA

Kuribo64 (where I am most active):

http://kuribo64.net/board/profile.php?id=1423

Thanks for your answer!

Current projects:

3D Geometry Dash: 13%

Terracraft (MC Mod): 8%

New Super Kaizo Bros DS: 100% (no download for now :'( )

New Super Kaizo Bros. Wii: 12%

Super Mario Galaxy 1.5: 96%

New Super Mario Bros Galaxy: 85%

Kerbal Space Program Advance: 47%

MC CREATE: 20%

Mystery Projects: 10%, 40%, 13%, and 94%

I would do that through a custom resource pack that has the sound file replaced with a "no sound file". Or you could cancel the music play event? I am not sure what it is called... D:

YouTube:

Thanks for your answer!

Current projects:

4 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

PlaySoundEvent can be used to cancel any sound.

So there is a variable there that is equal to the sound being played?

If so, then the obvious approach would be to cancel the event if the sound is the one being removed. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

Another method could be to completely cancel all the sounds and make your own "sound player". But PLEASE don't do this if there is a better way. :P

YouTube:

Thanks for your answer!

Current projects:

1 minute ago, TheSunCat said:

So there is a variable there that is equal to the sound being played?

If so, then the obvious approach would be to cancel the event if the sound is the one being removed. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

Yes, of course.

1 minute ago, TheSunCat said:

Another method could be to completely cancel all the sounds and make your own "sound player". But PLEASE don't do this if there is a better way. :P

What... why...

Just now, diesieben07 said:

What... why...

For the sake of giving multiple options..... Still, please don't use that, it is a bad bad bad way... D':

YouTube:

Thanks for your answer!

Current projects:

I suggest looking at the classes in the net.minecraft.client.audio package.

You can probably use SoundHandler#getAccessor to get the SoundEventAccessor of a vanilla SoundEvent and use SoundEventAccessor#addSound to add a sound to it.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

14 hours ago, Choonster said:

I suggest looking at the classes in the net.minecraft.client.audio package.

You can probably use SoundHandler#getAccessor to get the SoundEventAccessor of a vanilla SoundEvent and use SoundEventAccessor#addSound to add a sound to it.

Thanks, you made me go in right way.
By looking at theese classes and using some reflection, I have made all that i wanted.

Edited by CeperaProduction

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I am attempting to create a Valhelsia 3 server and keep running into this error on startup 2022-01-28 16:29:43,899 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment [16:29:43] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.2.22, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui] [16:29:43] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 1.8.0_322 by Temurin [16:29:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FixSSL/CORE]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust [16:29:44] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.4 Source=file:/C:/multimc/Valhesia%20server/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.4/mixin-0.8.4.jar Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [16:29:45] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [org.antlr.v4.runtime.ConsoleErrorListener:syntaxError:38]: line 1:0 token recognition error at: '~' Init CreativeCore coremods ... [16:29:46] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config notenoughcrashes.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property [16:29:46] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config notenoughcrashes.forge.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property Exception in thread "main" [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier.<init>(Ljava/util/jar/Manifest;)V [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.createCodeSource(SecureJarHandler.java:66) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:275) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.ModLauncherClassProvider.findClass(ModLauncherClassProvider.java:67) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinConnectorManager.loadConnectors(MixinConnectorManager.java:70) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinConnectorManager.inject(MixinConnectorManager.java:59) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.inject(MixinPlatformManager.java:196) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinBootstrap.inject(MixinBootstrap.java:202) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:201) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:195) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.lambda$announceLaunch$9(LaunchPluginHandler.java:97) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1290) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.announceLaunch(LaunchPluginHandler.java:97) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:52) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [16:29:46] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:       at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) I have tried JDK 8 from oracle and adoptium with no luck.
    • 👀my issue sorry😅, then do it on client an send a custom package to the server https://forge.gemwire.uk/wiki/SimpleChannel
    • downgrade your java to java 8 320
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.