Comparator doesn't turn off

Dracconis69

If you place a comparator on a block next to a brewing stand on a locked hopper and Hoppers pointing into the brewing stand for water bottles, blaze powder fuel, and potion ingredients and then have the brewing stand full with any or all of the aforementioned items the comparator turns on as it should. However, if you unlock the hopper under the brewing stand so that it completely empties and there is nothing left in the brewing stand the comparator does not turn off. I am using the latest 1.11.2 Forge 13.20.0.2282 installer.  

Edited by Dracconis69

I have tried it with recommended and latest versions. I did all the testing starting with all mods and removed them 1 by 1 until all I had left was liteloader and Forge. I then tried it with just liteloader and worked just fine, so I tried it in just vanilla and it also worked just fine. Tried it with Forge and still had the issue.

Damm... a Forge Glitch! You should report this to the moderators. (you probably don't need to as they will be reading this :P)

• Like 1

Apparently I'm addicted to these forums and can't help but read all the posts. So if I somehow help you, please click the "Like This" button, it helps.

I typically don't browse this forum for real bugs as this forum is nothing but people installing mods for incorrect minecraft versions.

So reporting things on github is the way to do.

As for this, it's been fixed: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/c0eea379a4cdb8ecc6af7342ba62e0dadc17b3ee

• Like 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Thank but which part of that thread should I be looking at? and has the fix already been implemented in the current version or will it be part of the new release? I apologize I jumped the gun in asking the question. Thank you all for putting up with me on this. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Dracconis69

The fix is in the latest release (13.20.0.2284). You can download it from the file server.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• 2 weeks later...

You dont, its most likely a Modder error, post here to figure it out or go to the mod's forums. And don't hijack old threads.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon