Forge version 2296 crashes

I have been using the latest versions of Forge with each release and all of the mods I have been using with it ALL worked up until I installed Forge version .2296 at which point it crashes the game back to the launch screen. The mods I have been using without problem or error have been LiteLoader liteloader-installer-1.11.2-00-SNAPSHOT, Ambient Occlusions Xray mod XRay-48, Optifine 1.11.2 HD U B7, mod-villagemarkermod-client-1.3.1-mc1.11.2, Toro's Damage Indicator mod torohealth-1.11.2-11, and More-Furnaces-Mod-1.11.2. Now before you tell me to check with those mod Authors I have ran my own setups to narrow down where or what was causing the crash. I ran it with .2294 (worked), .2295 (worked), .2296 (crashed), and with the .2296 began systematically removing 1 mod at a time and running it til it stopped crashing and it only stopped crashing after ALL mods were removed and only running Forge .2296, but as I said all of the mods using liteloader extended from the .2294 and .2295 all worked before upgrading to Forge .2296. I can provide screenshots as well to prove that they worked prior to the crash.

Can you please explain to me why that would change from forge version .2294 and .2295 to .2296? I have used Optifine up until the final version without any problems until now. I am just curious as to what has changed that would make optifine cause this kind of problem.

Ok so does that mean that is going to be something that will change in the next version or am I going to have to wait for optifine to fix the problem? Or is there a possible work around that will get optifine to work with the .2296 version?

Edited by Dracconis69

Ok I am new to the whole github experience especially when trying to read the info that is on the link you gave me. So I didn't know whether that was something that was going to fix the issue or if it was up to optifine to fix. Thank you for your reply and the information you provided.