[1.11.2] Rendering a block with a TESR

Rohzek

Trying to make a custom flowerpot; I have a TESR and it's Tile Entity stores an instance of  a BlockFlower or BlockBush as an itemstack.

So far, I've only seen information on how to render something as an EntityItem, but how do I render the flower block as a normal block, instead?

Developing the Spiral Power Mod .

こんにちは!お元気ですか?

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:

I don't see why you would want a TESR in the first place.

Because I have no idea how to do what I want (render a block you place into a tile entity as a block in the world), but Googling "Forge modding render (anything) gets 50% results for rending a custom model, and 50% results for using a TESR. I started working with the one that seemed relevant.

Edited by Rohzek

こんにちは!お元気ですか?

2 minutes ago, grand_gibus said:

Take a look at the minecraft flower pot! It uses blockstates. Might be simpler. :)

I'm hoping to be able to support any modded flower (or at least ones which are subclasses of BlockFlower and BlockBush), which is why getting a block from an itemstack and rendering it seemed way more simple than blockstates, assuming it's possible.

こんにちは!お元気ですか?