Multiplayer bug

pandasecret1

Whenever I join a multiplayer server with no other mods enabled, other players randomly disappear and after a few seconds reappear (to wherever they went) whenever I see them, making pvp and parties really difficult.

What can I do to fix this?

Yes, I have the latest forge loader, I believe, if not, please add the adfly link please, because I don't know which one to use.

Thanks,

pandasecret1

I can confirm this happening to me and other people on servers. It is only people that have forge installed though. I made a topic about this as well. I do not have the capabilities of making videos of my screen on my computer but i know for sure that it happens. I think it might only be servers with mods installed on them. I dont think it is vanilla servers.

If you're on Windows you can use Fraps.

If you're on Mac, you can use QuickTime Player (scroll down to "Record your screen").

There's an EAQ for a reason. Read it!

"Note that failure to read this will make you look idiotic. You don't want that do you?" -- luacs1998

ย 

First rule of bug reports: More information is always better.

Oh, and logs OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

Ah another one of those hunger game servers or whatever. We've gotten reports of that happening specifically with that type of server due to something they do while starting the games, never been able to reproduce. I'd say go talk to them and figure out what they are dong to cause this. Resetting the player would do it, which they do have the ability to do.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team onย Patreon