Animated Blocks???

DARKHAWX

This doesn't help me much, I still don't know what to do with the file and what each part of it means, can you help me point it out or could you link me a tutorial on this as I have never delved into animated textures and would like to know what to do.

No signature for you!

I found another mod with explanations on the FX, so I've got that worked except it gives me this error: (I can still play just the block is messed up)

[WARNING] [fml.TextureManager] Detected a texture FX sizing discrepancy in TextureElementalBrickFX (4, 52)

So its telling me that my image size is wrong, but I've looked at other peoples images and they are just the same, each individual frame on top of each other. But it doesn't work (mine is a little longer than others), is there a certain variable that you have to change to set how many frames i need? This is the code I've got for the FX file:

package mod.ElementalWorld;

import java.io.IOException;

import net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine;
import net.minecraft.src.ModTextureAnimation;

import org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11;

import cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler;
import cpw.mods.fml.client.TextureFXManager;

public class TextureElementalBrickFX extends ModTextureAnimation
{
public TextureElementalBrickFX(String texture, int index) throws IOException
{
	super(index, 1, texture, TextureFXManager.instance().loadImageFromTexturePack(FMLClientHandler.instance().getClient().renderEngine, texture), 1);
}

public void bindImage(RenderEngine renderengine)
    {
    	//Binds texture with GL11 to use specific icon index.
        GL11.glBindTexture(3553 /*GL_TEXTURE_2D*/, renderengine.getTexture("/textures/ElementalWorld/Elemental Brick.png"));
    }
}

No signature for you!

So its telling me that my image size is wrong, but I've looked at other peoples images and they are just the same, each individual frame on top of each other. But it doesn't work (mine is a little longer than others),

Maybe you should try having the Image Size be the same as everyone else has them then? Since you are being told that the size is wrong and then tell us that they are the same... except yours a bit longer(a different size, not the same).

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...