We are learning help us loan

Hey guys we are starting our youtube and want people to help tell us what you like to watch on youtube (minecraft videos) we would like to see what people enjoy and what they dont if you wish to check what we have done so here is a link Here

If you have and suggestions leave them bellow or on the video we will reply to all

• 6 years later...
On 5/23/2017 at 12:42 AM, Dongelvert said:

Hey guys we are starting our youtube and want people to help tell us what you like to watch on youtube (minecraft videos) we would like to see what people enjoy and what they dont if you wish to check what we have done so here is a link Here

If you have and suggestions leave them bellow or on the video we will reply to all

Spoiler

Thanks to all forum users here, we were creating this youtube channel on our own powers. But it was a hard year for us from the financial side and we wanted to level up our quality of content so we borrow on the go some money and bought a new PC for our editor. We used one of the phone apps that are on the market and right now our montage is much better and has better sound on video. Thx for you all.

What help do you need? Maybe I am to late for this post here on forum but I am interested in helping you from different side. I can easily loan you some items and can even donate some cash to you.

Edited by NieveHopkins