All Minecraft 1.10.2 Forges Spawn Pigs With Spawn Eggs?

RoyalKingZB

Hello, My name is Josie. I am trying to make a mob but I made a spawn egg for it and it spawns a pig...I tried the latest and recommended versions of minecraft forge 1.10.2...It's possible I didn't update my mod right though. I replaced the build.gradle and ran setupDecompWorkspace with the new latest version of it and it even said in game that it was running the latest version and it still spawned a pig Dx Please help Here's the Github: https://github.com/RoyalKingZB/Realistic-Animal-Products-and-Drops-Mod/blob/master/src/main/java/net/sargeant/rapad/entity/RAPADEntities.java

Here's where I think the problem might be O.o

If I remember correctly, it spawns a pig because there was an issue spawning the wanted entity.
There should be an error stating such in the logs.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

9 hours ago, Matryoshika said:

If I remember correctly, it spawns a pig because there was an issue spawning the wanted entity.

Ya -- Pig is the mob equivalent of a zero somewhere (if you give yourself a mob-spawner block and just plop it in its default state, it will start to spawn pigs).

Step through the code in the debugger. Start with the egg to see what Minecraft does when you use one.

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.