1.12 Fails to load; when it does player inventory and location are lost

I've reported this several times... and no one seems to care or take this seriously.  I'm going to attach all of my latest fml logs.  But, here is another rundown of the problem... the game seemingly plays fine, except that for some unknown reason my save game fails to load.  It gets stuck with the dirt tile and 0% on screen.  If I hit ESC and back out to the title screen to reload, I will lose my location and inventory; it's places me at the original spawn point.

Here are the latest logs as promised.  If you do fix this problem can you try to do in on version that runs OptiFine.

Thank You

fml-client-1.log

fml-client-2.log

fml-client-3.log

fml-client-latest.log

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

Edited by Mysterious_Loner

Here you go... here are some log files of the same phenomenon... without optifine loaded... or do I need to purge any trace of optifine from my hd?

fml-client-latest.log

Although, I'm currently looking for another mod-loader... it's hard to understand why you aren't more concerned with issues forge is having with optifine... knowing that the majority of minecraft players are using optifine... one would think you would want compatibility... I mean, if I can't use forge, why would I donate money to ensure it's longevity?

I've described the issue multiple times in detail... others are creating threads with similar sounding issues... it will play fine for awhile... then it hangs in the loading screens... it just freezes at 0%... I have to hit ESC to back out to the title screen... when I eventually get it to reload it returns to the original spawn point with no inventory...

I'm not that worried about it anymore... as I've just installed liteloader which seems(so far, knock on wood)to be fine even running optifine

thank you

Please stop with the attitude. People are trying to help you, complaining that you've experienced it before and that forge should work to be compatible with optifine when it's the other way round is not going to get you anywhere. 

If there is an issue it will be looked into, but with the attitude you are displaying it will make it more difficult. We don't ask for information and to try without optifine out of malice. We ask in order to debug the problem fully. 

I don't see anything obviously wrong in your log unfortunately which means the issue will be harder to track down. Hopefully someone else has input, however! 

Edited by Cloudy