1.10.2 How to make your entity get a potion effect from damage sources.

TheRPGAdventurer

If you don't want the random part, just delete it (everything after the && and the && itself). As you seem to be struggling with pretty basic stuff (contitions) I would STRONGLY suggest that you go and learn a bit more java and then come back.

• Like 2

Just now, Alpvax said:

If you don't want the random part, just delete it (everything after the && and the && itself). As you seem to be struggling with pretty basic stuff (contitions) I would STRONGLY suggest that you go and learn a bit more java and then come back.

I get it now, it spawns like the wither skeletons in the nether, most of them will be wither but some of them will be ordinary skeletons, that's why I keep seeing ordinary END dragons in the overworld, I fixed it by changing the default breed END to one of my gem breeds, so it would generate an illusion that the former END dragons that will be spawned will be ruby. If I only knew how to do it  that it will only fully spawn the breed I set it.

Edited by TheRPGAdventurer
wrong grammar

I have a feeling that what you actually want is to roll the random once and compare its value in each of the five statements.

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

5 hours ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

If i put == 0 will it include 0?

It you check that it equals zero, then it will only be true when the random number is exactly zero; in other words, it will make it spawn the Ruby type 1/6 of the time instead of 5/6.

EDIT Whoops, a bit of a delayed response; I should have refreshed the page before replying. Sorry.

Edited by IceMetalPunk
  • Like 1

Whatever Minecraft needs, it is most likely not yet another tool tier.

1 hour ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

Exactly

Then you should do that. Calling random again generates a new random number.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

51 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

the problem is I don't know how?

Seriously?

• Like 1