[1.12] Register Item

Razor

Hey, i´m reeeelatively  in forge modding. I try to update my mod to mc 1.12, but when i start minecraft all items and blocks has no textrues....   can anyone help me?

I clear the code here a little bit:

ModItems

Spoiler

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber
public class ModItems {

public static Item examleItem;

public void init() {

exampleItem = new ItemExample();

NameUtils.setNames(exampleItem, "example_item");
		}

public void register() {

registerItem(exampleItem);
		}

private void registerItem(Item item) {
		ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.register(item);
	}

ClientProxy

Spoiler

public class ClientProxy extends ServerProxy {

@Override
    public void registerClientStuff() {

/** Register **/
    	// Items //

registerModel(ModItems.exampleItem, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(ModItems.exampleItem.getRegistryName(), "inventory"));

}

public void registerModel(Object obj, int meta, ModelResourceLocation loc) {
    	Item item = null;
    	if(obj instanceof Item) {
    		item = (Item) obj;
    	} else if(obj instanceof Block) {
    		item = Item.getItemFromBlock((Block)obj);
    	} else {
    		throw new IllegalArgumentException();
    	}	
    	Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(item, meta, loc);
    	}
	}

Why is your ClientProxy a child of the ServerProxy and not the Common Proxy? And when do you call registerClientStuff?

This is what I hacked together for my experiments:

ModItems {

public static final Item TEST = new ItemBasic("test", CreativeTabs.REDSTONE);

public static final Item[] items = {
            TEST
    };

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void registerItems(final RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
        final IForgeRegistry<Item> registry = event.getRegistry();
        for (final Item item : items) {
            registry.register(item);
        }
    }   
}

public class ItemRenderRegister {
    public static void registerItemRenderer() {
        for(Item item:ModItems.items) {
            register(item);
        }
    }
    public static void register(Item item) {
        Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher()
        .register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(DSMain.modid + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5), "inventory"));
    }
}

public class ItemBasic extends Item {

public ItemBasic(final String itemName) {
        this(itemName, CreativeTabs.MISC);
    }

public ItemBasic(final String itemName, CreativeTabs tab) {
        setItemName(this, itemName);
        setCreativeTab(tab);
    }

/**
     * Set the registry name of {@code item} to {@code itemName} and the unlocalised name to {@code itemName}.
     * @param item     The item
     * @param itemName The item's name
     */
    public static void setItemName(final Item item, final String itemName) {
        item.setRegistryName(DSMain.MODID, itemName);
        item.setUnlocalizedName(itemName);
    }
}

And then I just run MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(ModItems.class); in my common proxy preinit and ItemRenderRegister.registerItemRenderer(); in my client proxy init.

Edit: I moved all three inits to my proxies. This allows me to do general stuff in the common proxy and client/dedicated only stuff in their respective proxy classes after a super call.

Edited by Jacky2611

Here could be your advertisement!

I think, my version is simplier to maintain and understand.
Common RegistryHandler.java
Client RegistryHandler.java

Those are only classes that register items and models. I personally store everything in ModItems class (HashMaps as a test) and then taking them into register methods with for loops. Feel free to change everything.

UPD. I might've missed @SideOnly annotation on the client class. I was told why it's needed here. I'm not sure if forge actually excludes this class from server jar just because of side param in @EventBusSubscriber (feel like not).

Edited by MrBendelScrolls
English is not my thing
  • Like 1

Nearly the exact same thing I did. I just manually registered my event handlers instead of using annotations. Might switch to annotations later but for now I like that I can see where my event handlers are registered.

It seems that you are using an outdated way of registering items and their models. Try using registry events like this: 

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = %modid%)
public class RegistryEventHandler {
	//This Registers the items to the games registry
	@SubscribeEvent
	public static void registerItems(RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
          event.getRegistry().registerAll(ModItems.ITEMS);

for(Block block : ModBlocks.BLOCKS) {
			event.getRegistry().register(new ItemBlock(block).setRegistryName(block.getRegistryName()));
		}

}

//This is the model registerer
   @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
   @SubscribeEvent
   public staic void registerModels(MOdelRegistryEvent event) {

for(Item item: ModItems.ITEMS) {

ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(item, 0 , new ModelResourceLocation(item.getRegistryName(), "inventory"));

}

}
}

Similar to MrBendScrolls, we use RegistryEvents, you do not need to put this into the main java file. Make sure that no file in the assets file is capitolized, forge now enforces that rule.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kokkie said:

I think it shouldn't work if you don't use @Mod.EventBusSubscriber because the events are fired before preInit...

He can also use MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(ModItems.class); in preInit. The events aren't triggered before preInit, they are triggered between preInit and init.

2 hours ago, Jacky2611 said:

Why is your ClientProxy a child of the ServerProxy and not the Common Proxy? And when do you call registerClientStuff?

This is what I hacked together for my experiments:

Reveal hidden contents

ModItems {

public static final Item TEST = new ItemBasic("test", CreativeTabs.REDSTONE);

public static final Item[] items = {
            TEST
    };

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void registerItems(final RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
        final IForgeRegistry<Item> registry = event.getRegistry();
        for (final Item item : items) {
            registry.register(item);
        }
    }   
}

public class ItemRenderRegister {
    public static void registerItemRenderer() {
        for(Item item:ModItems.items) {
            register(item);
        }
    }
    public static void register(Item item) {
        Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher()
        .register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(DSMain.modid + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5), "inventory"));
    }
}

public class ItemBasic extends Item {

public ItemBasic(final String itemName) {
        this(itemName, CreativeTabs.MISC);
    }

public ItemBasic(final String itemName, CreativeTabs tab) {
        setItemName(this, itemName);
        setCreativeTab(tab);
    }

/**
     * Set the registry name of {@code item} to {@code itemName} and the unlocalised name to {@code itemName}.
     * @param item     The item
     * @param itemName The item's name
     */
    public static void setItemName(final Item item, final String itemName) {
        item.setRegistryName(DSMain.MODID, itemName);
        item.setUnlocalizedName(itemName);
    }
}

And then I just run MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(ModItems.class); in my common proxy preinit and ItemRenderRegister.registerItemRenderer(); in my client proxy init.

Edit: I moved all three inits to my proxies. This allows me to do general stuff in the common proxy and client/dedicated only stuff in their respective proxy classes after a super call.

i have no common proxy, only a server and a client proxy. And i call the the registerClientStuff in the InitEvent of the main class

1 hour ago, Bak3dC said:

It seems that you are using an outdated way of registering items and their models. Try using registry events like this: 

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = %modid%)
public class RegistryEventHandler {
	//This Registers the items to the games registry
	@SubscribeEvent
	public static void registerItems(RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
          event.getRegistry().registerAll(ModItems.ITEMS);

for(Block block : ModBlocks.BLOCKS) {
			event.getRegistry().register(new ItemBlock(block).setRegistryName(block.getRegistryName()));
		}

}

//This is the model registerer
   @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
   @SubscribeEvent
   public staic void registerModels(MOdelRegistryEvent event) {

for(Item item: ModItems.ITEMS) {

ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(item, 0 , new ModelResourceLocation(item.getRegistryName(), "inventory"));

}

}
}

Similar to MrBendScrolls, we use RegistryEvents, you do not need to put this into the main java file. Make sure that no file in the assets file is capitolized, forge now enforces that rule.

what do you mean with "capitolized"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.