Change Minecraft buttons with images.

HuskyHMC

3 minutes ago, HuskyHMC said:

Hello there everyone. I have a problem with coding my mod. I wanna can change minecraft buttons ( http://prntscr.com/fxbqzg ) with a image ( like : http://prntscr.com/fxbrcc ). So when I will press the image I should be send in the SinglePlayerGUI. How Can I do that? How I can add image and to do that action? 

Thank you in advance!

If I got this right you are asking how you can change what the button looks like. Make a class that extends GuiButton and override GuiButton#drawButton to instead use your image.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

8 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

If I got this right you are asking how you can change what the button looks like. Make a class that extends GuiButton and override GuiButton#drawButton to instead use your image.

Can you create the GuiButton#drawButton for me? How should be that if i want to add that image? 

Just now, HuskyHMC said:

Can you create the GuiButton#drawButton for me?

No, I will not write your code for you.

Just now, HuskyHMC said:

How should be that if i want to add that image?

Take a look at GuiButton

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

2 minutes ago, HuskyHMC said:

Your ResourceLocation is pointing to the minecraft domain and not your mods domain aka the modid.

Just now, HuskyHMC said:

assets/textures/gui

There is no domain there. It needs to be assets/modid(your mods id)/textures/gui. And your ResourceLocation needs to be initialized like so new ResourceLocation(modid, "textures/gui...")

10 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

There is no domain there. It needs to be assets/modid(your mods id)/textures/gui. And your ResourceLocation needs to be initialized like so new ResourceLocation(modid, "textures/gui...")

still not working

Just now, HuskyHMC said:

still not working

Show me a screenshot of your package explorer and your code for the button. And where you add the button to the Gui.

3 minutes ago, HuskyHMC said:

https://justpaste.it/193cn this is my button code

You did not really do anything i said...

1 hour ago, Animefan8888 said:

Make a class that extends GuiButton and override GuiButton#drawButton to instead use your image.

And

17 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said: