[1.12] How to add recipe in game

WildHeart

5 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Why? You talked about custom NPCs, but clearly that is not your mod, is it? Please explain your exact use-case.

Yes, it's not my mod. I need it because I already have the object, which is registered once and I do a lot of different, to change NBT data, tooltips, etc. Now I am faced with the problem of recipes for these items and the substitution of the textures, depending on NBT data. The substitution of the textures and icons should occur for the specific item with a specific nbt data, with recipes as well. I will be glad if you can help me in this matter.

11 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You have said nothing.

Please describe the recipes from an end-user perspective, not how you intend to code it.

Hrm, the player puts things in slots(3 x 3 in the bench) and puts it in the slot results in a single object. In the menu, the player clicks "save" and the recipe is saved in my data file, which is stored in the world. Then if the player opens the menu "library", he can choose the item you created earlier, click "to" and then the mod takes the stack and puts to him all that was stated previously and adds to the world the recipe for this item.

4 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You will have to write a custom recipe implementation which manages all stored patterns.

This is understandable, but how to make the recipes available in the workbench without restarting? And how can you make the implementation with textures and icons, about which I wrote above?

4 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You don't make new recipes. You have one recipe which represents whatever "custom recipes" the user created. This recipe is registered once at startup.

You need a normal container GUI with inventory, etc.

You do not understand, I mean, how can I change the texture of the object directly in the game? See, before 1.7.10 was setTexture method and getIcon(or something similar) and it was possible to prescribe a different texture, and all would have worked, but how to do it on 1.8++ I have no idea.