4096 ID

CazakaVG

This is my first post ;),

I have many mods installed (mostly big ones like Redpower 2, XyCraft, IC2, Buildcraft etc) and I have reached the full 4095 id amount, You might be asking how did you do that?  :o Well I have 64ish mods installed, some Client that don't use IDs but majority do and I have filled them all up, from Minecrafts 0-whatever and then from there to 4095, trouble is I found a bug in a mod (major one and its one I use a lot so i don't want to get rid of it :P), it got fixed in the next update but that required better forge, but updating forge then wanted me to update other mods for compatibility etc, one of which was XyCraft which wants more IDs.

SO........ after all that explainingmy question/fix is : Can you add more ID slots (I know that might lag some computers more so you could make it config file to enable or something like that).

Yours Sincerely CazakaVG.

PS: I can provide bug report proof.

considering we use all of the major mods on forgecraft and only touch about 50% of the block ids. If that, I dont see how you're having issues.

If you are having block id issues, go yell at the mod author to stop using so many ids.

But the answer on our end is a simple one, No, it would fuck EVERYTHING up.

4096 is MORE then enough, if someone really wanted to work at it, they could write the entirety of the mod using ONE id, so ya.. Not gunna happen on our end.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon