[1.12] GameRegistry.register has finally been removed?

SirBassington

Okay so once again I've decided to continue my mod and start working with the recipe book format and making my crafting recipes visible in that like how Minecraft's recipes show up, yay progress.

The bad news: upon updating any version of forge above Forge Build 1.12-14.21.0.2348 from my comfort zone in an earlier 1.12 version I've run into one issue. That issue is how Blocks and Items are registered now, and it has me totally stumped now. Before I was using this to register blocks/items in their own class: "GameRegistry.register(block or item)" and *voila* I'd go on my merry way and do that with roughly 40 blocks and about 70 items, no big deal as it was generic and pretty straight-forward. However as of the version of Forge I listed above and anything above it as of now, that exact form of registering things simply is not allowed anymore as it was rewritten, and I hate to ask, but what exactly is the way to register things now? Because my mod now throws over 100 errors because they all used the same format to be registered. So in response I have marked out (via commited each one out) to allow my mod to run without crashes, but obviously without my 'plethora' of blocks and items.

So in short here is the shortened issue:

-I need to figure out how to add my own registry now for my blocks and items, but can't find exactly how to do it anymore is all.

I've looked into if for hours now and I can't for the light of day figure out what to use, and where, assuming I can't put a new register method or whatnot in my Block class and Item class. May I ask anyone out there for some form of advice that isn't verbatim to this page? (When I read it, I keep reading and rereading but nothing is making sense once again) I just feel like I'm making this harder thank it really is and just need someone who may have an idea how to help alleviate this, anyways, thanks in advance!

Between being a Gamer, a Furry, and a Modder who one day wants to go into Game Dev., time is an absolute waste. ~SirBassington

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.