• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• It works!! Thank you so much for your help!!
    • I have a Computer. In laptop there is an build in wifi ditector but in Pc you have to buy an wifi stick which i cant afford to buy. so plz help me. I really want to play mods in my pc. I download Minecraft from my laptop and transfer to my pc using an Pendrive. But I cant transfer forge because it shows error.So plz help me.
    • Do you have permission from the author to do this?
    • This is starting to sound like a cheat mod, which we don't support.
    • Hi everyone, I'm trying to decompile a mod (Not Enough Roofs) for 1.12.2, to do that I used BON2 first to deobfuscate and BytecodeViewer (using fernflower, / CFR) to decompile it. Sadly I'm facing issues when I try to build it, the code seems to have a lot of method errors like: cannot find symbol this.setTranslationKey(unlocalizedName); ^ symbol: method setTranslationKey(String)   and if I get rid of these by replacing setTranslationKey with setUnlocalizedName, the build occurs well but minecraft crash when loading the mod, here's the crash-report: java.lang.ClassCastException: notenoughroofs.items.BasicItem cannot be cast to net.minecraft.block.Block at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData$BlockCallbacks.onAdd(GameData.java:284) at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:338) at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:269) at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:113) at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.registerAll(ForgeRegistry.java:154) at notenoughroofs.items.ModItems.register(ModItems.java:27) at notenoughroofs.NotEnoughRoofs$RegistrationHandler.registerItems(NotEnoughRoofs.java:65) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_7_RegistrationHandler_registerItems_Register.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:143) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:179) at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:736) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:603) at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:270) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:513) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:421) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25)   I think it's a mapping problem, but in BON2 i can't find the 1.12.2 mappings, I used the 1.12 ones and I think that's the main problem. What can I do about that? Are 1.12 and 1.12.2 mapping the same?     Thanks for considering my request   PS: I attached a BON2 screenshot with the mappings list.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)