• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I want to learn mod programming but i can't find any documentation for the last version. I searched on internet but i could only find videos that told you what to do without actually explaining what are you doing. I already have a solid grasp of Java. If someone could give me advices i would be grateful!
    • Choonster thank you! That's so much simpler, I had no idea about helper functions. Draco thank you as well, I didn't realize the events were clashing like that. I'll credit you all in the toml file.
    • The ENTIRE point is that you use the game directory option in the launcher and split your configs/worlds/whatever. It is kinda annoying that you also split your resource packs, as those typically arnt damaging if you apply the wrong version. But it's a happy cost for the benefit of not screwing up your worlds.
    • Hello!   I've got 2 questions about to different things. The first is about filling a capability and the second about particles.   1. So I've got a working capabilities for projectile entities and I want to fill it with data from its source. I also got other capabilities, where I use the AttachCapabilitiesEvent to fill them (I use data, that I loaded from json). Now in the case for the projectile entity I wanted to use func_234616_v_(), which should return the shooter of my projectile. But this functions always returns null, mostly likely because the shooter hasn't be set yet. Should I use an other event or is there some other way to get the shooter, that I'm not aware of?   2. I have 4 particles, which are all working as intended. But I also have a lot of code duplication going on, because all 4 particles behave the same, except the texture and when they are supposed to be displayed. What would be the better solution, than copying the code 4 times like I did?   Just in case you want to look at my code, here is my repository. The code for the particles is here and they are getting generated here. Trying to get the shooter of a particle can be found here.
    • So I'm trying to make a block that when I right click on with a certain item it spawn a portal of the end arround the block. The problem is even though the end block appears, it doesn't do anything so I don't know if the way I did it is wrong or if I'm missing something but I can't figure out why the end block doesn't teleport to the end.   btw I'm a beginer so if you have some documentations that I should read to help me it would be awesome
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)