1.9 Forge Version crashes when loading world

I have recently downloaded Minecraft once again because I had to reset my entire computer so it could work normally. Everything is fine, and 1.12 (as well as 1.12 forge) works perfectly. However, 1.9 forge has proceeded to keep crashing upon world load. I only have one mod in my ".minecraft/mods" file and that is the most recent version of "More Player Models," which hasn't been updated since 1.9, sadly. 

Upon crash, this message pops up:

The game crashed whilst exception while updating neighbours

The game crashed whilst exception while updating neighbours
Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityEvent.entity from class noppes.mpm.ServerEventHandler

I shall provide a photo with the full launcher screen as well.
Please help me, I would like to use this mod for its "HD Skin" features and thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, ScarletTheReapur said:

If you are talking about the "View Crash Log" button it doesn't do anything other than change its color when you hover over it. It doesn't open anything or change the screen when I click on it.

The FML log is located at logs/fml-client-latest.log in the game directory. 

Upload it to Gist and link it here. 

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

2 hours ago, Choonster said:

The FML log is located at logs/fml-client-latest.log in the game directory. 

Upload it to Gist and link it here. 

I'm not sure how to get there as this is my first time using the new launcher. I tried clicking different buttons and I didn't find anything of the like. Can I have some help getting there?

3 hours ago, ScarletTheReapur said:

I'm not sure how to get there as this is my first time using the new launcher. I tried clicking different buttons and I didn't find anything of the like. Can I have some help getting there?

You can open the game directory by selecting your profile in the "Launch options" tab of the launcher and then clicking the "Go to folder" button next to the "Game directory" option.

Inside the game directory is the logs directory, inside that is the fml-client-latest.log file (the FML log). Upload this to Gist and link it here.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

17 hours ago, Choonster said:

You can open the game directory by selecting your profile in the "Launch options" tab of the launcher and then clicking the "Go to folder" button next to the "Game directory" option.

Inside the game directory is the logs directory, inside that is the fml-client-latest.log file (the FML log). Upload this to Gist and link it here.

Thanks for the help! Here's the file: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e198befa8356f0150a399f40e39813e0

Sorry for prolonging it, it really has been a while since playing Minecraft and I'm starting to think I should just switch to 1.8 forge instead? I'm not sure..

latest.log isn't the FML log.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityEvent.entity from class noppes.mpm.ServerEventHandler

at noppes.mpm.ServerEventHandler.onPlaySoundAtEntity(ServerEventHandler.java:39) ~[ServerEventHandler.class:?]

UCHIJAA moreplayermodels{1.8.9} [MorePlayerModels] (MorePlayerModels_1.9.0beta(20mar16).jar)

MorePlayerModels is broken. Make sure you're using the latest version for the Minecraft version you're using.

1.9 is very outdated, I recommended updating to 1.12.2. If you must use 1.9.x, at least use 1.9.4.

19 hours ago, Choonster said:

latest.log isn't the FML log.

MorePlayerModels is broken. Make sure you're using the latest version for the Minecraft version you're using.

1.9 is very outdated, I recommended updating to 1.12.2. If you must use 1.9.x, at least use 1.9.4.

Awe, man, that sucks :/ Thanks for your help anyway. I was looking forward to using MorePlayerModels...

EDIT:// I should probably try checking 1.12 version of mods on the search bar instead of the mod name next tie because I found a 1.12 version. my bad <:D;;

Edited by ScarletTheReapur
I messed up on something