[1.10.2] [SOLVED] List of all Events??

Differentiation

Open your IDE

Find any event you know

Open its parent class

Goto 2 until at the Event class

Right click -> open type hierarchy

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

It's huge and constantly changing and some events have sub events (e.g. CropGrowEvent.Pre vs. CropGrowEvent.Post) while others have a Phase (most TickEvents).

So no, there isn't a comprehensive list.

You can also do:

Right click an event -> Open type hierarchy

Double click Event

Right click Event -> Open type hierarchy

Note that in Eclipse ctrl-clicking on a class, method, or field name will jump to its declaration.

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

The only list I've found is several years old. Since then, some events have been renamed and others are missing entirely. I made the mistake of using that list the other day and completely missed the event I needed, because it wasn't on the list. By relying on your IDE, you ensure you are always looking at the latest and greatest for your version. You will also benefit greatly from making yourself familiar with the contents of Forge's code.

Instead of using the shortcuts Draco18s has posted, I sometimes like to just scroll down to the events. They are in the package net.minecraftforge.event. There are 10 sub packages. If you know what you're trying to accomplish, you usually only have to look in a few folders to find what you need.

• Like 1