cps

ejer

1 hour ago, ejer said:

i want to somehow get the cps and then display it as a text on hud (i already know how to diplay it i just want to know how to check the clicks per second)

You're posting so many threads that are PvP mod related. Please stop. There are many mods out there that already do these functions.

If you don't know how to do this then don't ask... use other mods.

5 hours ago, ejer said:

i want to somehow get the cps and then display it as a text on hud (i already know how to diplay it i just want to know how to check the clicks per second)

What have you tried so far? Also, calculating a rate of something needs to be thought through -- for example, you could do an average over past 20 ticks, or you could reset a counter every 20 ticks, you could average over a longer period and so forth.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

7 hours ago, jabelar said:

What have you tried so far? Also, calculating a rate of something needs to be thought through -- for example, you could do an average over past 20 ticks, or you could reset a counter every 20 ticks, you could average over a longer period and so forth.

I was searching google but it didnt help...

So i don't even have anything :/ 

Edited by ejer

11 hours ago, Differentiation said:

You're posting so many threads that are PvP mod related. Please stop. There are many mods out there that already do these functions.

Oh yea? How about your opinions on my first thread?

"

2. Please don't. Tutorials have an end, then all you do is mess up your mod further on. Your mod will get harder and more intense as you progress and if you do not know Java, then you will get lost.

I would recommend you have some basic knowledge of Java before you begin with your project.

"

Right... so thats what im trying to do... Your baisiclly telling the opposite... Before you were telling me to make my own code, dont use others work(tutorials), try to learn, but now ur telling me: Give up, just use others work, dont even try to code, uninstall eclipe, unplug your computer, throw it in the trash... 

11 hours ago, Differentiation said:

wait... how is fps pvp related? maybe i just wanna make a hud to monitor certain things not only for pvp huh?

4 hours ago, ejer said:

Right... so thats what im trying to do... Your baisiclly telling the opposite... Before you were telling me to make my own code, dont use others work(tutorials), try to learn, but now ur telling me: Give up, just use others work, dont even try to code, uninstall eclipe, unplug your computer, throw it in the trash... 

When did I ever say to throw out your computer? I'm just saying that sometimes modding is a waste of time when there are tons of CPS mods out there, that's all. I mean, unless you're implementing it with other unique features in the mod, then I would understand.

2 hours ago, Differentiation said:

When did I ever say to throw out your computer? I'm just saying that sometimes modding is a waste of time when there are tons of CPS mods out there, that's all. I mean, unless you're implementing it with other unique features in the mod, then I would understand.

im over  exaggerateing ohh my god dont tell me ur that stupid to not understand an example. modding is not a waste of time when im f*cking starting to learn omg what do you not understand i just wanna do it thats it. "unless you're implementing it with other unique features in the mod, then I would understand" so understand then

2 hours ago, Differentiation said:

I mean... it's a bit implied here and there. PvPers are usually very concerned with their FPS than other vanilla Minecraft players.

yeah but if u have 70 mod modpack you maybe wanna know whats ur fps or ram usage

"usually very concerned with their FPS than other" yeah but "very concerned" "than other" doesnt mean vanilla players don't care and all pvpers do..

16 minutes ago, ejer said:

yeah but if u have 70 mod modpack you maybe wanna know whats ur fps or ram usage

Press F3 on your keyboard.

Magically, Minecraft displays both of those things for you.

That said, it doesn't display a "clicks per second" counter, but I don't even see the point of one. It's either going to read 0 (no clicks this second) or 1. MAYBE you'd get a 2 once in a while.

Something something spam-clicking during combat something something completely pointless.

Edited by Draco18s
  • Like 1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

1 hour ago, Draco18s said:

Something something spam-clicking during combat something something completely pointless.

1st Who said its the newest version

2nd 0? I mean i can understand when ur not clicking... 1 or 2? who are you? a 4 kid? normal clicking 5-8 jitter 9-12 butterfly 13-17 "MAYBE you'd get a 2 once in a while." lol ur talking like 2 cps is so rare its almost as rare as 17 cps

2nd Ohhh Yesss Im A Spam Click Noob

RLpseSk.png

Edited by ejer

19 minutes ago, ejer said:

What version are you working with?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

4 hours ago, Draco18s said:

Press F3 on your keyboard.

Magically, Minecraft displays both of those things for you.

Thank you. Apparently... some people really want to be lazy and not have the time to press F3, but instead post 1,000 threads with useless questions that WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY ANSWERED.

Edited by Differentiation

2 hours ago, ejer said:

2nd 0? I mean i can understand when ur not clicking... 1 or 2? who are you? a 4 kid? normal clicking 5-8 jitter 9-12 butterfly 13-17 "MAYBE you'd get a 2 once in a while." lol ur talking like 2 cps is so rare its almost as rare as 17 cps

You're implying to us that you are using either 1.7 or 1.8, which are not supported on this forum*.

Otherwise, 1.9 PvP is 1 CPS, always, if you want your hits to actually deal damage.

*1.8 is very close to being gone on this Forum as well, since major changes occurred in the Combat Update (1.9).

2 hours ago, ejer said:

The concept of "CPS" sounds so unoriginal. Why can't people play Minecraft the way it was meant to be played? Let me make myself a bit more clear. Why do people need to know their CPS when their aim matters way more? All this topic brings up is stupid scenarios like this one:

Person 1 beats Person 2 in a duel, although Person 1 had twice the CPS Person 2 did.

Person 1: "Hacks."

Person 2: "Lol I have better aim, that's all."

Please understand.

11 hours ago, ejer said:

"

2. Please don't. Tutorials have an end, then all you do is mess up your mod further on. Your mod will get harder and more intense as you progress and if you do not know Java, then you will get lost.

I would recommend you have some basic knowledge of Java before you begin with your project.

"

I said that so that you wouldn't come here every second to post 1,000 posts asking questions about Java. Look at @Draco18s's signature. I explicitly says "Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked."

I'm trying to help you, not harm you. Sitting on the computer for 24 hours trying to execute a simple thing in Java such as implementing a method or creating packages is not healthy.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:49 PM, diesieben07 said:

This is neither helpful nor very supportive. You please stop.

It IS helpful if you actually looked at the amount of threads this person created in a row......... ("help with packages," "How to display FPS," "Text," and "cps")...

12 hours ago, Differentiation said:

You're implying to us that you are using either 1.7 or 1.8, which are not supported on this forum*.

Otherwise, 1.9 PvP is 1 CPS, always, if you want your hits to actually deal damage.

*1.8 is very close to being gone on this Forum as well, since major changes occurred in the Combat Update (1.9).

yea yea but u still said its possible to count clicks so if on latest ver you can get 1-2 cps then if you do it on lower vers you can get the cps still

I said that so that you wouldn't come here every second to post 1,000 posts asking questions about Java. Look at @Draco18s's signature. I explicitly says "Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked."

I'm trying to help you, not harm you. Sitting on the computer for 24 hours trying to execute a simple thing in Java such as implementing a method or creating packages is not healthy.

ok ok how am i going to learn any freaking simple thing if i go here for complicated code i wouldnt even get to execute it because i dont know crap about java

The concept of "CPS" sounds so unoriginal. Why can't people play Minecraft the way it was meant to be played? Let me make myself a bit more clear. Why do people need to know their CPS when their aim matters way more? All this topic brings up is stupid scenarios like this one:

Person 1 beats Person 2 in a duel, although Person 1 had twice the CPS Person 2 did.

Person 1: "Hacks."

Person 2: "Lol I have better aim, that's all."

Please understand.

lol ppl for example on hypixel get diamond division on ranked skywars and they are not the best at pvp... im not saying that cps matters more than aim

ok accually... what are we talking about? we spammed this thread with posts about cps and pvp... i just wanted to count clicks... thats it...

oh and one more thing... who said i wanted to do pvp... maybe i just want to make a clicker minigame for minecraft...

4 hours ago, ejer said:

ok ok how am i going to learn any freaking simple thing if i go here for complicated code i wouldnt even get to execute it because i dont know crap about java

If you "don't know crap about Java" then how are you even going to write the "complicated code?" 

"Complicated code" requires basic knowledge of Java.

4 hours ago, ejer said:

lol ppl for example on hypixel get diamond division on ranked skywars and they are not the best at pvp... im not saying that cps matters more than aim

4 hours ago, ejer said:

oh and one more thing... who said i wanted to do pvp... maybe i just want to make a clicker minigame for minecraft...

Those two statements supplement the idea. You are doing this for PvP...

And I got Gold Division last season, almost Diamond, so I know how people play the game. All they do is clean and play like scumbags and hack, and finally brag when they get their rewards. And you call them skilled??? I mean c'mon............. I just hope you're not one of those...

Jesus. This argument is pointless. What does it matter what they want to do? If you don't want to help someone, just ignore them. End of story. If other people decide not to help them based on reasons such as not knowing Java (and you really should learn basic Java in order to mod) then that's fine too.

This argument is just cluttering up the forum with nonsense. I don't have anything else to say, but there's already an answer in this thread on how to track clicks per second, assuming that the MouseInputEvent exists on 1.8.9.

• Like 4