Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cps

ejer

5 hours ago, jabelar said:

@DifferentiationIt is good that you understand the rules of the forum, and also nice that you're actively particpating and interested in modding. However, the only people that should enforce the rules are official moderators. It is even okay to suggest someone should spend time learning more Java, but some of your posts are literally telling people to "go away" or "we're not going to support that". 

This. And this is the 3rd or 4th time I tell you this. This is your final warning.

4 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

This. And this is the 3rd or 4th time I tell you this. This is your final warning.

I'm not enforcing any rules... I'm barely even familiar with less than half of them... but if a person comes to your Forum expecting you to give them all the answers without knowing what the **** Java is................. you know what I mean? Then I try to help out by telling them not to "leave the Forums," but to hold their horses and move back a step to the very first one which is to be familiar with the language. 

Edited by Differentiation

3 hours ago, Differentiation said:

Then I try to help out by telling them not to "leave the Forums," but to hold their horses and move back a step to the very first one which is to be familiar with the language. 

Well in this thread you actually used the words:

• "please stop"
  • "don't ask"
  • "useless questions will not be answered"
  • "not supported on the forum"
  • "this thread should be locked period"
  • "get out of here"

You also questioned his motives related to PVP. You also insulted him by calling him "lazy" and "unoriginal".

All the above might actually be true, but leave it to diesieben07 to respond. And no one needs to attack so aggressively -- I know it can be frustrating to see people come asking for help when they are indeed lazy or incapable of programming Java. But just ignore them instead of getting in an all caps flame war.

I don't want to see you banned from the forum because you seem to legitimately care about modding and have a lot of passion and potential. So just stick to threads that don't frustrate you! Cheers!

• Like 3

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/