Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't open chests on 1.12.2-14.1.2604

Strangely, I can't open chests anymore since updated to 14.1.2604 of Forge. I get an error like this whenever I do so:

[15:01:46] [Server thread/FATAL]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.doesSideBlockChestOpening(Lnet/minecraft/world/IBlockAccess;Lnet/minecraft/util/math/BlockPos;Lnet/minecraft/util/EnumFacing;)Z
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
	at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:47) [h.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:721) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:666) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:239) [chd.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.doesSideBlockChestOpening(Lnet/minecraft/world/IBlockAccess;Lnet/minecraft/util/math/BlockPos;Lnet/minecraft/util/EnumFacing;)Z
	at net.minecraft.block.BlockChest.func_176456_n(BlockChest.java:541) ~[api.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.block.BlockChest.func_176457_m(BlockChest.java:536) ~[api.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.block.BlockChest.func_189418_a(BlockChest.java:460) ~[api.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.block.BlockChest.func_180676_d(BlockChest.java:444) ~[api.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.block.BlockChest.func_180639_a(BlockChest.java:421) ~[api.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInteractionManager.func_187251_a(PlayerInteractionManager.java:446) ~[or.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_184337_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:739) ~[pa.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.func_148833_a(SourceFile:55) ~[ma.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.func_148833_a(SourceFile:11) ~[ma.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) ~[hv$1.class:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
	at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) ~[h.class:?]
	... 5 more

Main Developer and Owner of Zero Quest

Visit the Wiki for more information

If I helped anyone, please give me a applaud and a thank you!

Post the complete FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log in your game directory). If you have Optifine installed, please remove that first.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.