TileEntityCreateEvent

jredfox

this event is for modifying a tile entity and or deleting it once it hits the world say for replacing purposes or for rendering glitches would happen otherwise. Example: removing tile entities before they can  get into the world for replacing purposes 

Edited by jredfox

17 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Why are you using the block place event for setting the tile entity data? That's not the right way to do it. Open a thread in Modder Support if you have issues.

No this isn't my issue this is forge's issue. I need it to do everything in one tick and blockplace fires way too late to sync the render and has errors.

I also can't delete tile entities if there is no creation event for when they spawn into the world I am not saying on constructed I am saying when they spawn into the world. Making this event would allow for a clean replace tile entity and also do stuff for like my mods since they need it's data replaced on the same tick on both client and server and block place event only does server. Also again it would allow me to replace tile entities and other people to do stuff

Edited by jredfox

17 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Why are you using the block place event for setting the tile entity data? That's not the right way to do it. Open a thread in Modder Support if you have issues.

because, it's not my block. Also I need to know what tile entity it's going to be and the block contains the tags to override it and change a spawner this is the only and proper way of doing it for something that's not my block. 

On 2/1/2018 at 3:15 AM, diesieben07 said:

None of what you said has qualified as needing this event.

Please explain an actual use-case scenario as it would be perceived by an end-user, do not explain how you want to go about coding it.

there is no way to replace tile entities since the block always returns a new instanceof that class that you just removed instead of being a string value to get it's tile entity and if this event were to exist I could cancel the event if it's this tile entity and use my own.

Edited by jredfox
  • Confused 1