[1.12.2] Custom ore generate in cave?

StudioMaker

Okay, basically Forge provides an event called InitMapGenEvent which is meant for exactly this sort of thing -- changing the way vanilla map gen happens. So you need to make an event handling method to handle that event.

Then in that event you need to check if it is being fired for caves, so you can check if (event.getType() == EventMapGenEvent.EventType.CAVE) and if that is true then use the event.setNeGen() to your custom cave generator.

For the custom cave generator, make a new class and copy all the code from the MapGenCaves class. Then depending on what you want to do, look at the code and figure out how to add your crystal blocks.

That's pretty much it. Try the two steps -- handle the event and make your custom class -- and if you have trouble then post your code and we can help further.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

Its ok, i fixed it. But i have some problems, first is that they dont spawn on the groundin the caves, they spawn in the air in caves. And second is that they can only connect to the ground, and it looks weird. With that i mean that for example if i place it on the side of a block it will only point down

How I would do it is check to make sure that only on of the blocks connecting to the crystal is stone and the rest air. The orientate the block depending on which block is stone. If you want it to be able to be placed when there are other blocks to its side then choose an order to check where there are blocks connected to it and have its orientation set depending on which is the first block in the order to be there.

Edited by Euan

Unfortunately I'm not at my pc at the moment but if my memory serves me correctly then you get a position with the block. Things inside the cave I believe are decided at the very end of the generation of the cave so you'll be able to check the blocks around the block being spawned using a sub method of World (or maybe in the generator?). From that you can spawn it according to the conditions. As for the setting a priority to which orientation it would simply require an else if block. Then in the order you want check to make sure that the side you want orientated is stone and the majority of the other sides have air next to it.

Edited by Euan

It's not really right to keep asking for examples. This is your code and your mod and it is very rare that someone has done exactly what you want to do (and if they have then what is the point of you making the mod?). Everyone here learned by trying and so you need to to. Post the code that you have so far, explain the things you've tried (like looking at other blocks that do something similar when placed) and explain the steps you took to debug -- did you use debugger in Eclipse to track the block state, or did you print it out to the console?

Those are the steps a person should do. Please post code and explanation of what you've discovered in your debugging.

Well yeah im very new to modding (Not that new to coding tho but quite new to java coding) and yeah i know that i wont learn by copying a code, but i gotta start somewhere i cant start with empty hands. Its quite hard to just "test" things out on js because its soo much stuff that needs to be right, and its hard to experiment. But i have tried and i just got stuck here. Im learning best if i know the code, and then i can figure out whats going on in it. Thats how i learned all the start things you need to know, because think it like this, its easier to earn money if u already got money. And yeah all the code i got is just a mess rn, but i managed to fix some bugs, create that they do only spawn in caves, but idk the rest. 

And what i ment with example was that i just wanted a more simple version , because im not a modding expert like u guys and yeah its hard if someone just tells me what i need to do, because yeah im trying to learn and if i already knew how and what to do i wouldn't have asked this before

I understand it takes a bit of time to get going. By the way did you know I have a bunch of tutorials to get people started? Check them out at http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/.

The problem is you have started with something (world gen) which is one of the tougher topics honestly, mostly because the vanilla code is pretty convoluted.

For your particular problem though of the crystal only pointing down, the first thing to is look at how similar blocks behave. Like a torch or a fence that "senses" how it is placed to figure out how the model should look.

Also, you really need to post code to get any significant help. Don't be too embarrassed (although Draco18s might make fun of you!) if your code is wrong. It is important for us to understand where you're really at and what kinda help you need.

So at least tell me you've tried to research torches or similar and let us know what you've found about how they work.

k sure, idk i have just tried to fix diffrent things soo yes in this code there will be weird stuff but k, I have tried for so long to be able to make the crystal to be able to face all directions, i have tried adding some code from vanilla mc blocks that can face all directions on blocks for example button, followed every single thing on the internet, and it crashes or just dont work when i have tried. This is the crystal class rn and yeah there is things that i have just left etc but well well 

package com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.blocks;

import java.util.Random;

import javax.annotation.Nullable;

import com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.init.ModItems;
import com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.init.InitMapGenEvent.EventType;

import net.minecraft.block.SoundType;
import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;
import net.minecraft.block.properties.IProperty;
import net.minecraft.block.state.IBlockState;
import net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.util.BlockRenderLayer;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumFacing;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumHand;
import net.minecraft.util.math.AxisAlignedBB;
import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.world.IBlockAccess;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraft.world.gen.MapGenBase;

public class Crystal extends BlockBase 
{

public Crystal(String name, Material material) 
	{
		super(name, material);
		setSoundType(SoundType.GLASS);
		setHardness(1.0F);
		setResistance(10F);
		setHarvestLevel("pickaxe", 3);
	}
	public Item getItemDropped(IBlockState state, Random rand, int fortune)
    {
        return ModItems.CROSSED_CRYSTAL;
    }
	public int quantityDropped(Random random)
    {
        return 2 + random.nextInt(6);
    }

@Nullable
	    public AxisAlignedBB getCollisionBoundingBox(IBlockState blockState, IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos)
	    {
	        return NULL_AABB;
	    }

@Override
    public BlockRenderLayer getBlockLayer() {
        return BlockRenderLayer.TRANSLUCENT;
    }
	@Override
    public boolean isOpaqueCube(IBlockState state) 
    {
        return false;
    }

@Override
    public boolean isFullCube(IBlockState state) 
    {
        return false;
    }

@Override
    public IBlockState onBlockPlaced(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, EnumFacing facing, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ, int meta, EntityLivingBase placer)
    {
        return super.onBlockPlaced(worldIn, pos, facing, hitX, hitY, hitZ, meta, placer).withProperty(FACING, facing);
    }

public static enum EventType {CAVE}

}

And here is the gen class 

package com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.world.gen;

import java.util.Random;

import com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.init.ModBlocks;
import com.studiomaker.poweredelements2.util.handlers.EnumHandler;

import net.minecraft.block.state.pattern.BlockMatcher;
import net.minecraft.init.Blocks;
import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraft.world.chunk.IChunkProvider;
import net.minecraft.world.gen.IChunkGenerator;
import net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGenMinable;
import net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGenerator;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.IWorldGenerator;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;

public class WorldGenCustomOres implements IWorldGenerator
{
	private WorldGenerator crystal;
	private WorldGenerator fade_ore_block;
	private WorldGenerator energetic_ore_block;

public WorldGenCustomOres() 
	{
		crystal= new WorldGenMinable(ModBlocks.CRYSTAL.getDefaultState(), 3, BlockMatcher.forBlock(Blocks.AIR));

fade_ore_block = new WorldGenMinable(ModBlocks.FADE_ORE_BLOCK.getDefaultState(), 5, BlockMatcher.forBlock(Blocks.STONE));

energetic_ore_block = new WorldGenMinable(ModBlocks.ENERGETIC_ORE_BLOCK.getDefaultState(), 5, BlockMatcher.forBlock(Blocks.STONE));
	}

@Override
	public void generate(Random random, int chunkX, int chunkZ, World world, IChunkGenerator chunkGenerator, IChunkProvider chunkProvider) 
	{
		switch(world.provider.getDimension())
		{
		case 0:

runGenerator(crystal, world, random, chunkX, chunkZ, 50, 0, 35);
			runGenerator(fade_ore_block, world, random, chunkX, chunkZ, 50, 0, 100);
			runGenerator(energetic_ore_block, world, random, chunkX, chunkZ, 50, 0, 100);

}
	}

private void runGenerator(WorldGenerator gen, World world, Random rand, int chunkX, int chunkZ, int chance, int minHeight, int maxHeight)
	{
		if(minHeight > maxHeight || minHeight < 0 || maxHeight > 256) throw new IllegalArgumentException("Ore generated out of bounds");

int heightDiff = maxHeight - minHeight + 1;
		for(int i = 0; i < chance; i++)
		{
			int x = chunkX * 16 + rand.nextInt(16);
			int y = minHeight + rand.nextInt(heightDiff);
			int z = chunkZ * 16 + rand.nextInt(16);

gen.generate(world, rand, new BlockPos(x,y,z));
		}
	}
}

ps, dont make fun of it im new :P

Okay, so by looking at BlockTorch I see that there is a property for which way it is facing. I think you should at least implement that -- there will be additional work to get it all working correctly, but the main point is your block has to have a location-based metadata (which is what a "property" represents) available to control the rendering and other behavior.

Edit: You'll also want to implement the getStateForPlacement() method.

Edited by jabelar

Well im pretty sure the problem is that i have to add enum facing thing, because it rn it should only face down (or its not facing down, but its facing the normal state) https://gyazo.com/9958fdf582b064966884d8a794f6b7b4, And for example if i place it on the side of a bloock its still facing down (normal state) https://gyazo.com/5ab57f4814932a60bd84d5ae7a00c202

And as i said im pretty sure i have to add some enum facing thing, and i have tried soooo much, and as i said it crashes or its not doing anyhting when i have tested.

Im pretty sure its something from this code (vanilla torch) that i need to add. But i have tried multiple times and it just crashes or wont work. 

public class BlockTorch extends Block
{
    public static final PropertyDirection FACING = PropertyDirection.create("facing", new Predicate<EnumFacing>()
    {
        public boolean apply(@Nullable EnumFacing p_apply_1_)
        {
            return p_apply_1_ != EnumFacing.DOWN;
        }
    });
    protected static final AxisAlignedBB STANDING_AABB = new AxisAlignedBB(0.4000000059604645D, 0.0D, 0.4000000059604645D, 0.6000000238418579D, 0.6000000238418579D, 0.6000000238418579D);
    protected static final AxisAlignedBB TORCH_NORTH_AABB = new AxisAlignedBB(0.3499999940395355D, 0.20000000298023224D, 0.699999988079071D, 0.6499999761581421D, 0.800000011920929D, 1.0D);
    protected static final AxisAlignedBB TORCH_SOUTH_AABB = new AxisAlignedBB(0.3499999940395355D, 0.20000000298023224D, 0.0D, 0.6499999761581421D, 0.800000011920929D, 0.30000001192092896D);
    protected static final AxisAlignedBB TORCH_WEST_AABB = new AxisAlignedBB(0.699999988079071D, 0.20000000298023224D, 0.3499999940395355D, 1.0D, 0.800000011920929D, 0.6499999761581421D);
    protected static final AxisAlignedBB TORCH_EAST_AABB = new AxisAlignedBB(0.0D, 0.20000000298023224D, 0.3499999940395355D, 0.30000001192092896D, 0.800000011920929D, 0.6499999761581421D);

protected BlockTorch()
    {
        super(Material.CIRCUITS);
        this.setDefaultState(this.blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(FACING, EnumFacing.UP));
        this.setTickRandomly(true);
        this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.DECORATIONS);
    }

public AxisAlignedBB getBoundingBox(IBlockState state, IBlockAccess source, BlockPos pos)
    {
        switch ((EnumFacing)state.getValue(FACING))
        {
            case EAST:
                return TORCH_EAST_AABB;
            case WEST:
                return TORCH_WEST_AABB;
            case SOUTH:
                return TORCH_SOUTH_AABB;
            case NORTH:
                return TORCH_NORTH_AABB;
            default:
                return STANDING_AABB;
        }
    }

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.