Game crashes when attempting to load an existing world.

For some reason, minecraft crashes when trying to load my single-player world and I honestly have no idea what is wrong with it and how to fix it.

I've made sure that all my mods are up to date and that Forge is as well, and this continues to happen no matter how many fixes I try when I tried to see if this has happened before. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Attached is the most recent crash-log.

crash-2018-02-27_22.07.13-client.txt

Can you disable tinkers construct and then post your log?

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

30 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

Can you disable tinkers construct and then post your log?

Sorry I posted the wrong log, here's the most recent, and Tconstruct is not installed.

31 minutes ago, coolsim said:

The mod TConstruct is crashing your world. Try creating a new world and if it doesn’t work report this to the developers of TContrust.

This happened before so this is the second time its happened, so I'll report this to them if Tconstruction is still the issue.

crash-2018-03-03_16.56.36-server.txt

EDIT: Seems the error is "exception in server tick loop," but making the mods create new configs from scratch hasn't fixed it, so I'm back to being confused.

Edited by JadedApprentince

Disable all of Thut's mods and post the log.

also when you post your crash log please copy & paste the text from the file into a spoiler

Spoiler

like this

Edited by Cadiboo

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

12 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

Disable all of Thut's mods and post the log.

also when you post your crash log please copy & paste the text from the file into a spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

like this

Okay so I removed "thutessentials" "thutpermissions" and then "davincisvessels" which then loaded the world without issue, thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, JadedApprentince said:

davincisvessels

Its an awesome mod idea, however not really compatible with tile entities, and who want a flying base without any storage or machines on it :/

About Me

Spoiler