Minecraft 1.10.2 Modded Server Not Allowing Modded Blocks

SQLMNC

(1.10.2-12.18.3.2511, PC)

So, recently I was looking for reactor maps that didn't require mods (I didn't know how to make a modded map or server originally), when I came across a mod (Big Reactors). It was updated to Extreme Reactors so I went through a tutorial and found out that the stuff used for it required other mods, and I went through what felt like a year getting all the required mods (1 mod required 1.10.2 so I had to redownload everything to 1.10.2).

I got everything set up and it worked nice, and I had previous experience with making a Minecraft server. I saw on the Forge installer that it had a server installer, but when I leaded it to my server folder it said there are already files there, so I made a new folder and let it set up there. I agreed to the EULA, started it for the first time, port forwarded it, put the mods from the local to the server (in /mods), made a config folder and put all the local /config into the server /config, copied the world files from local to server and started it up.

I put in my IP and also the port, and it started, until it came up with Skipping Block Reactor(something), loads of those. Once I was in, I only saw the signs that were on the modded blocks.

I emptied the world folder, let it make a new world, and got my modded blocks. I tried placing one, but it just appeared for a fraction of a second. The block looked good, it looked how it was supposed to.

Then I tried pressing Q on the block (to drop it). It didn't work, so I tried going to my inventory and dragging it out the screen (to drop it). It disappeared, but it didn't go onto the ground. Yes, it was gone from my inventory, but no, it didn't stay on the ground.

Mods used:

CodeChickenLib

CoFHCore

EnderCore

EnderIO

ExtremeReactors

ThermalDynamics

ThermalFoundation

zerocore

These are all supported for 1.10.2, and I've loaded in the modded local Minecraft and tried to connect, and it didn't work.

Can somebody please help me?

try deleting your config for the moment and post your FML log

also the version of your mods is important so please post that too

Edited by Cadiboo

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

I tried deleting the config folder, loaded up the server, connected, still can't place them.

Also, I can place unmodded blocks and drop unmodded items, but when I have a modded item/block in a space in my inventory and pick an item up on the ground, it replaces the modded block.

Also if I have a modded block in my inventory and reconnect, it's gone.

Here are the versions:

CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.320

CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17

EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.66

EnderIO-1.10.2-3.1.193

ExtremeReactors-1.10.2-0.4.5.46

ThermalDynamics-1.10.2-2.0.11.19

ThermalFoundation-1.10.2-2.1.5.12

zerocore-1.10.2-0.1.1.1

Also there's a file called mod_list.json that I didn't put in the /mods folder, should I do anything with it?

"I got everything set up and it worked nice, and I had previous experience with making a Minecraft server. I saw on the Forge installer that it had a server installer, but when I leaded it to my server folder it said there are already files there, so I made a new folder and let it set up there."

Edited by SQLMNC

"Server Launcher.bat"

cd C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server
java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar
pause

That's what I use.

In the actual logs it said something like starting *45565 and I know that's a port so I edited the port forwarding so that it's allowing that port.

Did "whatsmyip" search on Google and there it is, public IP.

So I did "Add Server", put in the IP (XX.XXX.XX.XX:45565), and saved it.

Launched the server (using the top of this message) and I'm in except it says Vanilla for some reason and can't place modded blocks.

You're launching minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar, which is the Vanilla server. You need to launch the Forge JAR instead.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

23 minutes ago, SQLMNC said:

What command do I need to use to start the Forge JAR? (I have it in my server folder)

Change minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar to the name of the Forge JAR file.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

14 minutes ago, SQLMNC said:

I did and it came up with forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2511-universal (2), what do I do now?

Either rename the JAR to remove the " (2)" from the name or wrap the name in quotation marks in the batch script.

Once you've done that, either run the command or the batch script.

1 hour ago, SQLMNC said:

1. You do know I can't remove that "(2)" because it will come up with "There is already a file with the same name in this location." and

I didn't know that, because you haven't said anything about that before now. Why do you have two copies of the Forge JAR? You only need one.

1 hour ago, SQLMNC said:

2. I don't know what you mean by wrapping quotation marks.

Add quotation mark characters (") directly before and after the JAR file name.

So? The file is there, like it's supposed to be.

Just launch the Forge JAR instead of the minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar. I'm failing to see why you can't do that...

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

I've ran the forge JAR and it's still whining that it's a vanilla server.

I got a point where it stopped for a short while then actually loaded, you can already tell there's something wrong with loading the mods (the mods are not corrupted).

Spoiler

C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop>cd C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server

C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server>java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2511.jar
[17:23:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[17:23:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[17:23:09] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[17:23:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.3.2511 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading
[17:23:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM, version 1.8.0_151, running on Windows 10:x86:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_151
[17:23:15] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.lib.asm.CCLCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:23:15] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:23:15] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:23:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:23:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:23:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:23:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:23:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [IC2-core]: Loaded library EJML-core-0.26.jar.
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:23:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:23:18] [main/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer finished, added func_184613_cA() overriding EntityLivingBase
[17:23:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer}
[17:23:20] [main/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAICreeperSwell], Method [func_75246_d]
[17:23:20] [main/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAICreeperSwell Finished.
[17:23:21] [main/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace], Method [func_82846_b]
[17:23:21] [main/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace Finished.
[17:23:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.10.2
[17:23:21] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v12.18.3.2511 Initialized
[17:23:21] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 231 ore recipes
[17:23:22] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 1 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[17:23:22] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server\mods for mods
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The modid CodeChickenLib is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)...
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [CodeChickenLib]: Mod CodeChickenLib is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 2.5.9.320
[17:23:22] [Server thread/INFO] [ccl-entityhook]: Mod ccl-entityhook is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting ccl-entityhook
[17:23:22] [Server thread/WARN] [ccl-entityhook]: Mod ccl-entityhook is missing the required element 'version' and no fallback can be found. Substituting '1.0'.
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The modid EnderIO is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)...
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The modid IC2 is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[17:23:23] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)...
[17:23:23] [Server thread/INFO] [mercurius_updater]: Mod mercurius_updater is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting mercurius_updater
[17:23:24] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 17 mods to load
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The API cofhapi from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager$APIContainer.validate(ModAPIManager.java:113)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.registerDataTableAndParseAPI(ModAPIManager.java:173)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.manageAPI(ModAPIManager.java:231)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:532)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328)...
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The API cofhapi|energy from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager$APIContainer.validate(ModAPIManager.java:113)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.registerDataTableAndParseAPI(ModAPIManager.java:173)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.manageAPI(ModAPIManager.java:231)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:532)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328)...
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The API cofhapi|block from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:23:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: * The API cofhapi|util from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\Desktop\MC Server\Server\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:23:24] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, <CoFH ASM>, CodeChickenLib, ccl-entityhook, cofhcore, endercore, EnderIO, bigreactors, uraniumbigreactor, IC2, mercurius_updater, thermaldynamics, thermalexpansion, thermalfoundation, zerocore] at CLIENT
[17:23:24] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, <CoFH ASM>, CodeChickenLib, ccl-entityhook, cofhcore, endercore, EnderIO, bigreactors, uraniumbigreactor, IC2, mercurius_updater, thermaldynamics, thermalexpansion, thermalfoundation, zerocore] at SERVER
[17:23:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[17:23:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 458 ObjectHolder annotations
[17:23:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[17:23:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 1 ItemStackHolder annotations
[17:23:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[17:23:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[17:23:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[17:23:27] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermalexpansion] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermalexpansion_update.json
[17:23:28] [Server thread/INFO] [CoFHWorld]: Registering default Templates...
[17:23:28] [Server thread/INFO] [CoFHWorld]: Registering default generators...
[17:23:28] [Server thread/INFO] [CoFHWorld]: Verifying or creating base world generation directory...
[17:23:28] [Server thread/INFO] [CoFHWorld]: Complete.
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermalexpansion] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermalfoundation] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermalfoundation_update.json
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_use
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_use
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractor_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractor_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractorPowerPerTickLevelOne
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractorRangeLevelOne
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawnGuardPowerPerTickLevelOne
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_range
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiverMaxIoRF
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiver_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiverUpkeepCostRF
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_use
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_use
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_base_size
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farmBonusSize
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_stack_limit
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.poweredSpawnerLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_speedup
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.slice_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.slice_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sliceAndSpliceLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soul_binder_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soul_binder_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soulBinderLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_gen
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_time
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_use
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_intake
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_buffer
[17:23:29] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_use
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermalfoundation] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Found status: AHEAD Target: null
[17:23:29] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermaldynamics] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermaldynamics_update.json
[17:23:30] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [thermaldynamics] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:23:30] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [cofhcore] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/cofhcore_update.json
[17:23:30] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [cofhcore] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
>

Edited by SQLMNC

Spoiler

[17:14:42] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:14:42] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:14:42] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:14:42] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.3.2511 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading
[17:14:42] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[17:14:42] [main/WARN]: The coremod codechicken.lib.asm.CCLCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:14:42] [main/WARN]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:14:42] [main/WARN]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:14:43] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:14:43] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:14:43] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:14:43] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:14:43] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Loaded library EJML-core-0.26.jar.
[17:14:45] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:14:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:14:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:14:46] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:14:46] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:14:46] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[17:14:47] [main/INFO]: Transforming net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer finished, added func_184613_cA() overriding EntityLivingBase
[17:14:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: QuickSilverTurbo
[17:14:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAICreeperSwell], Method [func_75246_d]
[17:14:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAICreeperSwell Finished.
[17:14:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace], Method [func_82846_b]
[17:14:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace Finished.
[17:14:52] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[17:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [net.minecraftforge.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:223]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  CoFH Loading Plugin (CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar)
  CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.320-universal.jar)
  EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.66-beta.jar)
  IC2core (industrialcraft-2-2.6.252-ex110.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 18/03/18 17:14
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 146502728 bytes (139 MB) / 318767104 bytes (304 MB) up to 1073741824 bytes (1024 MB)
    JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
CoFH Loading Plugin (CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar)
  cofh.asm.CoFHClassTransformer
  cofh.asm.repack.codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHierarchyManager
CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.320-universal.jar)
  codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
  codechicken.lib.asm.CCL_ASMTransformer
EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.66-beta.jar)
  com.enderio.core.common.transform.EnderCoreTransformer
IC2core (industrialcraft-2-2.6.252-ex110.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.71' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2'
[17:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v12.18.3.2511 Initialized
[17:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 231 ore recipes
[17:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[17:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[17:14:55] [Client thread/INFO]: Mod mercurius_updater is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting mercurius_updater
[17:14:56] [Thread-6/INFO]: Using sync timing. 200 frames of Display.update took 208329055 nanos
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ****************************************
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: * The modid CodeChickenLib is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:408)...
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ****************************************
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod CodeChickenLib is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 2.5.9.320
[17:14:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Mod ccl-entityhook is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting ccl-entityhook
[17:14:56] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod ccl-entityhook is missing the required element 'version' and no fallback can be found. Substituting '1.0'.
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: ****************************************
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: * The modid EnderIO is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:408)...
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: * The modid IC2 is not the same as it's lowercase version. Lowercasing will be enforced in 1.11
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.sanityCheckModId(FMLModContainer.java:143)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.<init>(FMLModContainer.java:128)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
[17:14:57] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:408)...
[17:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 17 mods to load
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: ****************************************
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: * The API cofhapi|item from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager$APIContainer.validate(ModAPIManager.java:113)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.registerDataTableAndParseAPI(ModAPIManager.java:173)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.manageAPI(ModAPIManager.java:231)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:532)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:220)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:439)...
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: * The API cofhapi|energy from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager$APIContainer.validate(ModAPIManager.java:113)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.registerDataTableAndParseAPI(ModAPIManager.java:173)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ModAPIManager.manageAPI(ModAPIManager.java:231)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:532)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:220)
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: *  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:439)...
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: * The API cofhapi|util from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: * The API cofhapi from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:14:58] [Client thread/WARN]: * The API cofhapi|block from source C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
[17:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, <CoFH ASM>, mercurius_updater, CodeChickenLib, ccl-entityhook, cofhcore, endercore, EnderIO, bigreactors, uraniumbigreactor, IC2, thermaldynamics, thermalexpansion, thermalfoundation, zerocore] at CLIENT
[17:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, <CoFH ASM>, mercurius_updater, CodeChickenLib, ccl-entityhook, cofhcore, endercore, EnderIO, bigreactors, uraniumbigreactor, IC2, thermaldynamics, thermalexpansion, thermalfoundation, zerocore] at SERVER
[17:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:mercurius_updater, FMLFileResourcePack:CodeChicken Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:ccl-entityhook, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Extreme Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Uranium Big Reactor, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Zero CORE
[17:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[17:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 458 ObjectHolder annotations
[17:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[17:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 1 ItemStackHolder annotations
[17:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[17:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[17:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[17:15:02] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermaldynamics] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermaldynamics_update.json
[17:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Version Number exists, Using it: 1.9.4-1.0.5.24
[17:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: File exists, Checking hash: C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\Mercurius\1.9.4-1.0.5.24\Mercurius-1.9.4-1.0.5.24.jar
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]:   Hash matches, Skipping download: 044c04ab8b8970752ef618d45213f62a3b66cab4
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Mercurius Jar contains all signed files! Continueing loading!
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermaldynamics] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [Forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [Forge] Found status: AHEAD Target: null
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermalfoundation] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermalfoundation_update.json
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering default Templates...
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermalfoundation] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermalexpansion] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/thermalexpansion_update.json
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering default generators...
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [thermalexpansion] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [cofhcore] Starting version check at https://raw.github.com/cofh/version/master/cofhcore_update.json
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Verifying or creating base world generation directory...
[17:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Complete.
[17:15:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [cofhcore] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sag_mill_power_use
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.painter_power_use
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractor_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractor_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractorPowerPerTickLevelOne
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.attractorRangeLevelOne
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawnGuardPowerPerTickLevelOne
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.aversion_range
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiverMaxIoRF
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiver_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.transceiverUpkeepCostRF
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.weather_power_use
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_power_use
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_base_size
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farmBonusSize
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.farm_stack_limit
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.poweredSpawnerLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.spawner_speedup
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.slice_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.slice_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.sliceAndSpliceLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soul_binder_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soul_binder_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.soulBinderLevelOnePowerPerTickRF
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_gen
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.stirling_power_time
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.power_monitor_power_use
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_intake
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_buffer
[17:15:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing translation: config.capacitor.inv_panel_sensor_power_use
[17:15:15] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderItem], Method [func_180453_a, func_184391_a]
[17:15:15] [Client thread/INFO]: Transforming net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderItem Finished.
[17:15:23] [Client thread/WARN]: The item tritium_fuel_rod is not initialized.
[17:15:23] [Client thread/WARN]: The item plasma_launcher is not initialized.
[17:15:23] [Client thread/WARN]: The fluid deuterium is not initialized.
[17:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[17:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[17:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[17:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[17:15:29] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[17:15:29] [Thread-9/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[17:15:29] [Thread-9/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[17:15:29] [Thread-9/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[17:15:30] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:121)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_188640_b(ModelLoader.java:240)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:147)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:499)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 22 more
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177569_a(ModelLoader.java:252)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:145)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_188640_b(ModelLoader.java:240)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:147)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:499)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 25 more
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177569_a(ModelLoader.java:252)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:145)
[17:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 25 more
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177590_d(ModelLoader.java:336)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177577_b(ModelBakery.java:170)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:148)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:499)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 24 more
[17:15:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384
[17:15:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler SpecialTooltipHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler OreDictTooltipHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler Scheduler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler FireworkHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler EnchantTooltipHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler RightClickCropHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler XPBoostHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler JoinMessageHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler ClientHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [Handlers] Registering handler AutoSmeltHandler to busses: [FORGE, FML]
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Sending dummy event to all mods
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ingame configs for modid: endercore
[17:15:35] [Client thread/WARN]: Overriding existing radiation moderator data for <redstone>
[17:15:35] [Client thread/WARN]: Overriding existing radiation moderator data for <glowstone>
[17:15:35] [Client thread/WARN]: Overriding existing radiation moderator data for <ender>
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 326 out of 326 recipes for shaped recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 73 out of 73 recipes for shapeless recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 5 out of 5 recipes for blast furnace recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 17 out of 17 recipes for block cutter recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 48 out of 48 recipes for compressor recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 12 out of 12 recipes for extractor recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 74 out of 74 recipes for macerator recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 5 out of 5 recipes for metal former cutting recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 9 out of 9 recipes for metal former extruding recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 14 out of 14 recipes for metal former rolling recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 8 out of 8 recipes for ore washing recipes
[17:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully loaded 25 out of 25 recipes for thermal centrifuge recipes
[17:15:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[17:15:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for sandstone. Assuming tile.sandStone.default with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for logWood. Assuming tile.log.oak with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for plankWood. Assuming tile.wood.oak with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for slabWood. Assuming tile.woodSlab.oak with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for treeLeaves. Assuming tile.leaves.oak with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for sandstone. Assuming tile.sandStone.default with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Not adding supplied recipe as a recipe already exists for the input: 1xtile.thermalfoundation.ore@2
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Not adding supplied recipe as a recipe already exists for the input: 1xitem.thermalfoundation.material@130
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Not adding supplied recipe as a recipe already exists for the input: 1xitem.thermalfoundation.material@163
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Not adding supplied recipe as a recipe already exists for the input: 1xtile.thermalfoundation.storage@2
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Not adding supplied recipe as a recipe already exists for the input: 1xtile.thermalfoundation.storage@3
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: RecipeParser: Could not find a specific item in the ore dictionary for treeSapling. Assuming tile.sapling.oak with meta=0.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Could not find Build Craft Wrench definition. Wrench integration with other mods may fail
[17:15:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading predefined UU world scan values, run /ic2 uu-world-scan <small|medium|large> to calibrate them for your world.
[17:15:37] [Client thread/INFO]: IC2 version 2.6.252-ex110 loaded.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 8 World Generation files and 0 folders present in C:\Users\SQLMNC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\cofh\world.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\00_minecraft.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\00_minecraft.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\01_thermalfoundation_ores.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\01_thermalfoundation_ores.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\02_thermalfoundation_oil.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\02_thermalfoundation_oil.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\03_thermalfoundation_clathrates.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\03_thermalfoundation_clathrates.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\thermalfoundation_clathrates.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'ender_clathrate' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'redstone_clathrate' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'glowstone_clathrate' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\thermalfoundation_clathrates.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\thermalfoundation_oil.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'oil_sand' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'oil_sand_clathrate' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'oil_shale' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'oil_shale_clathrate' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\thermalfoundation_oil.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reading world generation info from: cofh\world\thermalfoundation_ores.json:
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'copper' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'lead' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'copper_ocean' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'nickel' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'copper_high' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'tin' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/ERROR]: Error parsing generation entry: 'silver' > It is a duplicate.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished reading cofh\world\thermalfoundation_ores.json
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: CoFH Core: Load Complete.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [Whitelist] Reading established Whitelist from file.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Thermal Foundation: Load Complete.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Thermal Expansion: Load Complete.
[17:15:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Thermal Dynamics: Load Complete.
[17:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 17 mods
[17:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:mercurius_updater, FMLFileResourcePack:CodeChicken Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:ccl-entityhook, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Extreme Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Uranium Big Reactor, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Zero CORE
[17:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[17:15:40] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[17:15:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:121)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_188640_b(ModelLoader.java:240)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:147)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:755)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:350)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 25 more
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:40] [Thread-12/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[17:15:40] [Thread-12/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177569_a(ModelLoader.java:252)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:145)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_188640_b(ModelLoader.java:240)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:147)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:755)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:350)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 28 more
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177569_a(ModelLoader.java:252)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:145)
[17:15:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 28 more
[17:15:40] [Thread-12/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[17:15:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.load(CCBlockStateLoader.java:54)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:38)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177586_a(ModelLoader.java:281)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1192)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177590_d(ModelLoader.java:336)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177577_b(ModelBakery.java:170)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:148)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:755)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:350)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader:load:132]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 8 column 6
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:494)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:666)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:667)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44)
[17:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:     ... 27 more
[17:15:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384
[17:15:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/wasteeject_on.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/wastemanual_on.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/wastemanual_off.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/hotfluidout.png with size 17x17 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 0. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:42] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/on_on.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/off_on.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/coolantin.png with size 17x17 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 0. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/items/turbine/legacy/housingcoretop.png with size 9x9 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 0. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/on_off.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/coolantout.png with size 17x17 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 0. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:43] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/hotfluidin.png with size 17x17 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 0. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/wasteeject_off.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture bigreactors:textures/guiicons/off_off.png with size 18x18 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 1. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
[17:15:45] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x1024 textures-atlas
[17:15:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:15:48] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:15:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:15:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:15:50] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:15:50] [Client thread/ERROR]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[17:16:02] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [<CoFH ASM>, CodeChickenLib, ccl-entityhook, cofhcore, endercore, EnderIO, bigreactors, uraniumbigreactor, IC2, thermaldynamics, thermalexpansion, thermalfoundation, zerocore] at SERVER
[17:17:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 86.144.18.14, 25565
[17:17:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 86.144.18.14, 25565
[17:17:55] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 86.144.18.14, 25565
[17:18:16] [Server Connector #3/ERROR]: Couldn't connect to server
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: host86-144-18-14.range86-144.btcentralplus.com/86.144.18.14:25565
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:716) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:287) ~[AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:528) ~[NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468) ~[NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382) ~[NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354) ~[NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) ~[SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:4.0.23.Final]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
[17:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[17:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[17:19:18] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com