1.5 Texture system Help (Bow related)

Noah_Beech

So when I updated to 1.5, I got a TON of compiler errors, after fixing a bunch of them, I arrived to the point where I just had a few errors left in the bow classes. When I tried to fix them, I kept getting a bunch of error that are troubling me. With the way the new texture system works, I'm confused on how to animate the Bows. I've tried multiple methods that count right click ticks, but to no avail when I put in the texture function in an if statement I just get an error. Im usually pretty good at fixing/figuring this stuff out, but I am REALLY short on time so I could use some help from the gang!(This is the only thing preventing me from updating, so it is rather urgent) Reward is a plus 1 <3.

This is the creator of the Rareores mod! Be sure to check it out at

Are you sure?

In the if statements, the texture code is only ran when it reaches that number. And when you release the number reaches 0, so the texture should return to normal, but it won't let me do that...

If anything can help me out with this problem, please do so, this is rather urgent...

This is the creator of the Rareores mod! Be sure to check it out at

Locked because you are both fucking morons.

YOU CAN NOT DEFINE A FUNCTION INSIDE OF A FUCKING FUNCTION LIKE THAT!

Go learn some basic java.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon