Minecraft crashed when I loaded a HUGE schematic using Forge's world edit

Hi guys, I need a bit of help. I have made a GIANT schematic - 17,954,720 blocks (410x112x391) and each time that I've tried to load it using forge's world edit the game just crashed (and I don't have a bunch of RAM space left to use, only 8GB).

I've been told to use MCEdit for big schematics but it just crashes every time that I try to open it...

What do I do? any suggestions?

1) Wrong Forum

2) Forge doesn't have a world edit, so im just going to assume you mean the world edit mod, so you should probably ask them.

3) Read the EAQs, and ALWAYS post a log.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

On 5/6/2018 at 2:29 AM, LexManos said:

1) Wrong Forum

2) Forge doesn't have a world edit, so im just going to assume you mean the world edit mod, so you should probably ask them.

3) Read the EAQs, and ALWAYS post a log.

I am sorry, but I don't really understand you. I am new to this forum, so I am still trying to learn it.
1) Yes, I was talking about the mod.

2) How do I contact the authors of the mod?

3) I am guessing that the "EAQs" are were all of the rules and instructions for this forum, but I strugle to find it.

4) What do you mean by log? 

(My first language isn't English and I don't program, so please excuse me for asking stupid questions, I promise not to pass any rule once I found the rules and read them)

Forge is not associated with the mod.

The place you downloaded the mod from lists several places to report issues.

The post pinned to the top of the page for Support & Bug Reports

And a log is a thing generated by the game that tells us what it is doing or trying to do. A simple google search will tell you where it is located.